Biden kills Trump budget cuts

Remember when Lefties said Biden wouldn’t do this? Well...guess what?

Record Deficits Trump made cuts for 16 days.

Eh'

The 'new' Covid relief bill is set to be 1.9 TRILLION dollars.

If the Dems were smart, they would have had that bill in front of Trump to sign...
Moscow Mitch wouldn't bringing to the floor.

Ted Cruz: Says Trump “didn’t campaign on cutting the debt” … “That’s not what he promised to do.”

Herr Himmler, can you provide that quote in context, including the DATE it was made?

I mean, if it was made as Ted was running against Trump, that might be pertinent.

Nazis lie - about everything - always. democrats are such scum.

The senate just negotiated organization how were they going to pass any legislation?

Congress no longer passes legislation.

We have a dictator now.

1612197072488.png

tRump cut the budget in the last week of his term. He ran record deficits for the rest of the time and you cheered him for it.

The Wuhan Designer Virus ran record deficits. That would be YOUR country that brought that to America...

No worries, Dictator Quid Pro outlawed stating the truth about the China Virus. Quid Pro does what Xi says, always...

Record Deficits Trump made cuts for 16 days.

Eh'

The 'new' Covid relief bill is set to be 1.9 TRILLION dollars.

If the Dems were smart, they would have had that bill in front of Trump to sign...
It would of never passed in a republican senate.

tRump cut the budget in the last week of his term. He ran record deficits for the rest of the time and you cheered him for it.

The Wuhan Designer Virus ran record deficits. That would be YOUR country that brought that to America...

No worries, Dictator Quid Pro outlawed stating the truth about the China Virus. Quid Pro does what Xi says, always...
A. America is my country, and I am far more American that any damn tRumpling ever dreamed of being.

B. tRump was running record deficits before the pandemic.

C. Facts; you should get some.

A. America is my country, and I am far more American that any damn tRumpling ever dreamed of being.

Fact remains, Pelosi created those budgets youre bitching about, Dufus.

Nope.

Facts, you should get some.

Nope.

Shitforbrains thinks the President creates the budgets.

Nope.

Shitforbrains thinks the President creates the budgets.
Yes, the Whitehouse puts out their budget request yearly.

Derp.

Forum List

Back