Biden laments lack of civility in politics during first appearance on ‘Tonight Show’

QAnon stood in Dallas expecting the triumphant return of JFK Jr (who died decades ago) as the “real” VP.

Not sure what makes you think there is a left wing equivalent of that.

AOC, who is actually serving in the Democratic leadership and part of the progressive wing that is controlling the party has made comments such as:

"The world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it?" - That was in 2019 so we only have 10 left I guess.

"“At least I’m not trying to cage children at the border and inject them with drugs,”

"The fact that concentrations camps are now an institutionalized practice in the Home of the Free is extraordinarily disturbing and we need to do something about it,"

How about Ilhan Omar another nut that is actually serving in the Democratic leadership:

"We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban,"

And yet another ELECTED Democratic and member of the Squad, Rashida Talib when Trump was FIRST elected(you know, before Trump had even been accused of anything):

"When your son looks at you and says: ‘Momma, look, you won. Bullies don’t win.’ And I said, ‘Baby, they don’t,'” Tlaib said. “Because we’re going to go in there, and we’re going to impeach the motherf***er.”

You see the difference is the nuts in the Democratic Party are being elected and calling the shots. That should worry you.

Joey Depends bemoans a lack of civility by lying about Kyle Rittenhouse being a white supremacist
and then doubling down on the lie when challenged.

He's an incredible liar and his career is littered with examples of his lies.

Joe Biden made his first appearance as sitting president on NBC’s “The Tonight Show” Friday and fielded a slew of softball questions from host Jimmy Fallon while bemoaning the lack of civility in politics.

Biden, 79, joined the show virtually for two pre-taped two segments with a fawning Fallon as the two discussed the recent death of Sen. Bob Dole.

“We’re friends, we disagreed, but we were friends,” Biden said of his former GOP adversary.

“We used to have an awful lot of that relationship and it still exists,” he added about his current Republican colleagues.

“Except for the Q-Anon and the extreme elements of the Republican party … it makes it awful hard.”

Do you agree with Joe?

McConnell gave into the infrastructure bill and the debt ceiling

The dems don't have 50 votes in the senate for BBB. And I'm no fan on the bill, myself. Paying people to not work and have more children? WTF. I'm glad Trump's gone... but I hoped we'd agreed that LBJ was wrong and Moynihan was right on that crap.

Do you have a quote where he said this or is this your lack of civility showing?
not sure if you'll find quotes, but you will find actions. maxine waters encouraged harassing the right and getting in their faces, biden didn't take action to stop or condemn her.

now before you say, not his role, trump was asked many times a day to denounce white supremecists (which he did, many times a day) or he supports them. so since this is the standard the left has created, they can live with it to.

or you run into that civility problem you are talking about.

sinema was also getting harassed all the time and followed into the bathroom. biden said this is part of the game.

"part of the process" biden calls it.

so for him to cry foul and say it's not there, well frankly its as much bullshit as anything they say anymore.

Quote the inference then.

Since you won't we will just agree it was all made up B.S.

good enough?

Forum List

Back