Biden leaving vacation to return to White House to make a statement.....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
CNN reporting...

The message he will deliver... I guarantee it will be - TRUMP!!...it was TRUMP!!

There was a time when I would refer to Biden as a buffoon, an oaf, an idiot.

I can no longer do that, as it's clear that his monumental incompetence is due to a condition beyond his control. His mental deterioration is profound, so much that he's not even aware that he's being handled.

It's sad to watch...

Trump did negotiate the deal and did withdraw the troops to 2,500 before leaving office so he is part of this deal...

True.

But the reason Trump's not in DC keeping abreast of the situation is because he's not the President.

The reason Biden's not in DC is because he's on vacation.

Grossly unpresidential...

I suspect Biden and the Top Democrats were in Camp David working feverishly on top priorities.

1. The January 6th Investigation
2. How to spin Afghanistan disaster.
3. How to spin the border disaster.
4. How to spin the Defund the Police disaster.
5. How to pin everything on Donald Trump.

More likely he'll announce he's stepping down due to 'health' reasons and drop this steaming pile on Harris. Anything to avoid taking responsibility.

Trump did negotiate the deal and did withdraw the troops to 2,500 before leaving office so he is part of this deal...
Maybe you can pin it on Heels Up Harris:

287BB673-60D2-4B77-8D38-A75A38F0CE96.jpeg

beijing xiden will be done and the whore will take over...then AMERICANS will have to defend AMERICA w/out the scum demonRATS....hang on

Who gives a shit what that turd has to say?

He will tell us that Obama's Muslim friends are really peachy keen.

He will tell us that it is all Trump's fault.

He will tell us that the evacuation is going great, nothing to worry about.

Every word that comes out his filthy mouth will be a lie.

Then he will go an lie down and take a nap.

CNN reporting...

The message he will deliver... I guarantee it will be - TRUMP!!...it was TRUMP!!

Nope, I say he talks about those hairy legs again and the black children he calls roaches to liked to stroke those hairy legs while sitting on his lap.

It was Biden who only weeks ago told the world this disaster in Afghanistan would not happen, he can't blame that on Trump.

Biden already made a statement, "The Taliban is not the North Vietnamese army. They’re not — they’re not remotely comparable in terms of capability." "There’s going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of an embassy … of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable."

OH SNAP!

It was Biden who only weeks ago told the world this disaster in Afghanistan would not happen, he can't blame that on Trump.

Joe Dufus has always been incompetence and dishonest.

Only idiots voted for him.

I expect the news media to stop reporting on all the disastrous shit going on in Afghanistan now. They don't want to make Joe Dufus look bad.

Yesterday I was surfing the channels to get news and both CNN and MSNBC had on clowns claiming that everything was Trump's fault.

That is where these stupid uneducated Moon Bats get their information so no wonder they always get everything wrong.

Biden already made a statement, "The Taliban is not the North Vietnamese army. They’re not — they’re not remotely comparable in terms of capability." "There’s going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of an embassy … of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable."

OH SNAP!

Another example of Dufus being clueless.

By the way, the Taliban has better military equipment than the NVA because Biden let it all fall in into their hands.

Forum List

Back