Biden leaving vacation to return to White House to make a statement.....

Trump did negotiate the deal and did withdraw the troops to 2,500 before leaving office so he is part of this deal...
That is weak and wrong and you know it.
That was, AS YOU SAY, a negotiation. And in that negotiation, there were markers the Taliban had to meet, as well as the Afghan government.
America was not going to leave unless these were met.
BIDEN decided to not listen to both his military and DISREGARDED these negotiations and markers and just flat out left.

So you're little deflect attempt is wrong, we know it is wrong and so do you.

I won't be listening to anything Biden has to say. I lay this all at the feet of George W Bush and his group of neoconservatives. I never bought into the Bush administration's idyllic dreams of nation building and I kept to notion that you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

As the President he has to say something given what has happened but I really don’t see how the administration will be able to put a positive spin on it. Even so like all politicians Democrat and Republican who find themselves in a political shit storm he will try.

1629142748785.png

Obama's people pointed out that nothing Biden SAYS will make a damn to the rest of the world - friend and foe alike:

Obama Defense Secretary: US Credibility ‘In Question’ After Defeat in Afghanistan

Biden's credibility has been destroyed over the Afghanistan Exit f*-up.

Maybe you can pin it on Heels Up Harris

And with that one move to steal the limelight, Kammy has sealed all hopes now of her ever winning
the White House and the prospects for a Trump reelection have just changed dramatically.

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 4.06.35 PM.png

That's it, Kammy, you take ALL of the credit for Afghanistan!

I suspect Biden and the Top Democrats were in Camp David working feverishly on top priorities.

1. The January 6th Investigation
2. How to spin Afghanistan disaster.
3. How to spin the border disaster.
4. How to spin the Defund the Police disaster.
5. How to pin everything on Donald Trump.
Deranged child groper Biden: A one term rapist.

Trump did negotiate the deal and did withdraw the troops to 2,500 before leaving office so he is part of this deal...
Trump reduced the troops to 2,500 who kept the peace without a single American death. The draw down was progressing according to Trump's plan. Then along came the democrats.

Guess what I won't be watching. It's insulting to watch this utter loser who calls himself President try to put two coherent sentences together while we mourn the death of 10 Marines. And it will be even worse to watch him pretend he cares.

His statement will be he is at the White House and is partially aware of that

There was a time when I would refer to Biden as a buffoon, an oaf, an idiot.

I can no longer do that, as it's clear that his monumental incompetence is due to a condition beyond his control. His mental deterioration is profound, so much that he's not even aware that he's being handled.

It's sad to watch...
even sadder people still defend him and say things are just fine.

dude - the water is at full boil. NOTICE THIS SHIT.

you and far too many people out there are so focused on YOUR fucking hate, you refuse to see the problem.

fix this god damn mess, then lets clean up.

Forum List

Back