Biden: “Let’s stop seeing each other as enemies”

I don't hate the old demented geezer per se but I sure do hate what he and his handlers have done to our country.

Truth be told I knew exactly what we would be getting as Tater has always been on the wrong side of everything and we got it.

The dems own this.....But hey, no more mean tweets right? 😐

I don't hate the old demented geezer per se but I sure do hate what he and his handlers have done to our country.

Truth be told I knew exactly what we would be getting as Tater has always been on the wrong side of everything and we got it.

The dems own this.....But hey, no more mean tweets right? 😐
I heard Mussolini was a nice guy too. But Joes not my neighbor.

iu

ALSO BIDEN: You are Jefferson Davis, George Wallace, or Bull Connor if you disagree with me.

Translation: Everyone including my wife hates me and I’m so in need of at least one person to at least be neutral about me.

Note how they react to their own fantasies.

They get angry over something they made up.

As Art would say

1646252268364.png

“Let’s stop seeing each other as enemies” Joe Biden​

Only the OP and Biden haters could find something to bitch about in that statement.
When Piglosi gets on all fours for Trump. Dem's fucked up any chance for that during the last five years starting with when we became a basket of deplorables. Fuck democrats--now and forever.

ALSO BIDEN: You are Jefferson Davis, George Wallace, or Bull Connor if you disagree with me.

Translation: Everyone including my wife hates me and I’m so in need of at least one person to at least be neutral about me.

Hated just means that folks are jealous of you because of your popularity!

If Joe Biden said Love Thy Neighbor, you'd all be calling him a commie!

Forum List

Back