Biden Loosing Mental Control. Making Threats

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I can't believe what I am seeing. Joe Biden threatens the oil companies in loony tirade.

Quote: With gas prices still elevated, and an expensive winter ahead, Biden says he’s ready to force these oil companies to act.

This is the rantings of a dictator who thinks he is in total control of the means of production. He is making threats to go after these companies as if we are at war and using war powers to punish them. This guy has lost his damn marbles. He takes no responsibility for his own actions and policies that are driving this cluster F***.

'They ain't seen nothing yet': President Biden just accused oil companies of 'war profiteering' and threatened them with a windfall tax. Will it help with gas prices? (msn.com)

My god Biden is an imbecile.

Just look at this silly shit. Blaming inflation on the war in Ukraine and bragging that his idiot lawyer son (who never left the safe Green Zone in Baghdad) was some fucking war hero.

By the way, inflation was rampant before the Russians invaded Ukraine.

1667347745660.png

The Dems are already floating the idea of "nationalizing" all energy production.
They would do it in a minute if they thought they could get away with it.

Biden is just doing the bidding of his puppet masters like a loyal spokestard.

Scratch a progressive & you find a tyrant itching to take total control

This guy has lost his damn marbles.

Nope...he's INTENTIONALLY destroying the USA.

Wide open border (with demoralized border agents).
Wild inflation
Gave all our weapons to ukraine (we have no howitzers left...ZERO!
Use up the SPR
Now deliver a death blow to the oil companies...

And poof...the USA will fall to any attacker...we have no fighting capability any more.

And when the leftists on this board watch their own children & grand children die...they will STILL defend biden!

I can't believe what I am seeing. Joe Biden threatens the oil companies in loony tirade.

This is the rantings of a dictator who thinks he is in total control of the means of production. He is making threats to go after these companies as if we are at war and using war powers to punish them. This guy has lost his damn marbles. He takes no responsibility for his own actions and policies that are driving this cluster F***.

'They ain't seen nothing yet': President Biden just accused oil companies of 'war profiteering' and threatened them with a windfall tax. Will it help with gas prices? (msn.com)
President Potato torpedoes our oil industry, puts our national security in the hands of OPEC, draws down our STRATEGIC Oil Reserves at the fastest rate in history and then he attacks the oil companies! Wow we can't get these Chinacrats out of office fast enough.

25th Amendment

Here is another lie by Biden today. One of many.

Biden says he 'spoke to' man who 'invented' insulin, who died before president was born

President Biden spoke about insulin to crowd of supporters Tuesday in Florida​

But the question I want to know is are they gouging us? Are they making more profits than ever, while we suffer with their unusually high profit margins during this high inflationary period for us citizens??

Joe's handlers probably advised him to try to look strong and positive but the best he can do is a rambling rant against petro producers that nobody believes.

But the question I want to know is are they gouging us? Are they making more profits than ever, while we suffer with their unusually high profit margins during this high inflationary period for us citizens??
Biden is gouging us.

They’re providing fuel to heat homes, drive cars and harvest crops. Besides, Biden sent an amount exceeding all oil company profits to the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation

WTF you now don’t want to lower inflation?

WTF you now don’t want to lower inflation?
You are a moron... IF we unleashed our energy producers, we could fix this... Begging for handouts is NOT going to fix anything and making threats won't work either.

This idiot has his foot on their throats, killing them, and now he's going to make threats... This idiot has to go..

Forum List

Back