biden loses 25% of democrat voters

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
biden is on a downhill slide that is snowballing......

Last edited:

How many of the 26% are Bernie Bros who just want another candidate regardless?

One of the witnesses said that Reid told her this story years later. There is only one woman who has corroberated the assault story, and she continues to remain anonymous. No affidavits, no lie detector tests, but plenty of willness to talk to the press.

Why would any democrats stop so low to vote for a man who isn't all there anymore?

Why did Republicans. Trump is crazy, rage tweeting, conspiracy theories, and lashing out at every perceived slight. People are dying by the thousands, and he complains about the press.

I notice you quickly jump at the change for attacking President Trump, because you can't address the Headline or my simple comment.

Your TDS came out so fast....., drop Biden, scream over Trump, which has NOTHING to do with the Topic:

Last edited:

One of the witnesses said that Reid told her this story years later. There is only one woman who has corroberated the assault story, and she continues to remain anonymous. No affidavits, no lie detector tests, but plenty of willness to talk to the press.

Not a very good argument, especially when the Whistleblower responsible for the impeachment of a sitting president, still remains anonymous.

Furthermore, what you are suggesting is more evidence than Dr. Blasey Ford had against Kavanaugh and which a publicly, globally televised hearing was held.

Everyone deserves due process. It was quite a long time ago. If she did make an official complaint, and there is record, the voters will have to decide what they believe. What most who are partisan don't understand is that it is the hypocrisy that angers citizens the most. Without question, the hypocrisy is rabid and undeniable.

Well I can't take her seriously when all she does is make unproved allegations, never file a lawsuit or should have said nothing in the first place.

Because of her, Biden, just like Clinton, just like Kavanaugh, just like Thomas, just like Moore, plus a few more has to put with the bullcrap over warrantless accusations, they never intended to prove any of it in a court of law.

Do you know what is that normally called?

Why would any democrats stop so low to vote for a man who isn't all there anymore?

Why did Republicans. Trump is crazy, rage tweeting, conspiracy theories, and lashing out at every perceived slight. People are dying by the thousands, and he complains about the press.

I notice you quickly jump at the change at attacking President Trump, because you can't address the Headline or my simple comment.

Your TDS came out so fast....., drop Biden, scream over Trump, which has NOTHING to do with the Topic:

Your topic is a lie and your link is bullshit. Your Trump derangement syndrome has addled what passes for your brain.

Biden isn't losing support, Donald Trump is. Ever day, in every way, Trump is proving what we said all along: He is unqualified, incompetent, and utterly incapable of doing the job. It really does not matter who the Democrats run. Trump will lose.

Everything Donald Trump touches, dies.

I notice you quickly jump at the change at attacking President Trump, because you can't address the Headline or my simple comment.

Your topic is a lie and your link is bullshit. Your Trump derangement syndrome has addled what passes for your brain.

Biden isn't losing support, Donald Trump is. Ever day, in every way, Trump is proving what we said all along: He is unqualified, incompetent, and utterly incapable of doing the job. It really does not matter who the Democrats run. Trump will lose.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

First of all, I didn't start this topic..., MacTheKnife, did that

Secondly, I didn't post a link at all....

Thirdly, you are NOT on topic, which is about Biden supposedly losing 25% of the Democrat vote over an unproven sexual assault allegation. Two articles posted are making the claims, on which YOU haven't tried to post an argument against.

Your hatred of Trump is obvious, you suddenly ran off at the mouth over him.

Biden is no longer capable in handling a massive job, which requires specific attention for long periods of time.

I suggest you slow waaaay down, smell the roses.............

Please stop encouraging tards to abandon Biden.

Hes great! Hes got my vote!

I know he's suffering from dementia, but how do you lose so many people in your backyard?

Trump kicks your ass daily and will be YOUR president till 2025!

Sure, that’s why he leads in every poll
MOST polls. That's because most polls are Democrat polls, responded to 90% by Democrats. Funny that everybody didnt learn this after the November 2016 polls debacle. :uhoh3:

The poll results in the second link, was from Democrats responses to the poll questions.

This is why screaming about Trump is a desperate attempt to deflect away from the possibility that Biden is losing votes. TDS based replies are boring and stupid.

Personally I have no idea how reliable the listed pollster is.

Forum List

Back