Biden loses bid

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
to be nominated at Convention, replacement picks his own VP.

Biden is allowed to retain WH residency til January, when the newly elected president takes the oath, out of respect for his years of service.

Kamala is SOL, as far as becoming president.

This is all opinion, but even democrats know Biden is not up to 4 more years, and Kamala is not fit for the office.

thoughts?

Biden is allowed to retain WH residency til January, when the newly elected president takes the oath, out of respect for his years of service.

This is all opinion, but even democrats know Biden is not up to 4 more years, and Kamala is not fit for the office.

thoughts?
They've built a trap with their policies and their lies... and now they're caught in it.

If they pass over Kamala, it exposes that her selection as VP wasn't serious...it was just pandering...set dressing... tokenism.

So they can't pass her over.

But if she's the nominee, they loses worse than with Biden.

So the only alternative is to stick with Broken Biden and hope for the best.

I don't know how you get rid of Kameltoe, without pissing off all the box checking DEI/SJW freaks infesting the party.

Replace her with a white guy or woman?...They'd shit a barnyard of chickens.
Racism has taken on a different shape in American thanks to the Democratic Party. Due to her race, they can’t replace Kamala. But she’s not qualified to do the job. That is the very definition of racism - when the most qualified person has no chance of getting the job because you have to check a box.

thoughts?
Biden supporters can admit that Biden has lost some mental capacity

Whereas a trump supporter brags along with trump about trumps cognitive abilities to identify a whale and a lion, and also ramble on incoherently about sharks, electrocution, and toilets needing to be flushed 15 times.

thoughts?
Hunter tells dadio what to do as Jill drags him around

Joe is not going anywhere.

They've built a trap with their policies and their lies... and now they're caught in it.

If they pass over Kamala, it exposes that her selection as VP wasn't serious...it was just pandering...set dressing... tokenism.

So they can't pass her over.

But if she's the nominee, they loses worse than with Biden.

So the only alternative is to stick with Broken Biden and hope for the best.

1720283665974.png
1720283672107.png

thoughts?
I think dems have a greater need to get rid of Harris than biden himself

She’s an anchor

I don't know how you get rid of Kameltoe, without pissing off all the box checking DEI/SJW freaks infesting the party.

Getting rid of her would easy. Leave a trail of hot dogs, leading right into the lion's cage at the zoo.

She replaced a black boyfriend with a white husband. She knows her peckers.

This is why the V.P of the United States should not be anything but the most popular and/or competent politician.

If you look at the Dems running the Primaries, Gabbard and a couple of others seemed competent, the rest are like Chinese intelligence plants their arguments and policies were so bad.

Here is what is interesting and why to me it is clear that Obama or his team are running the WH, when Biden named Harris I recall he was NOT enthusiastic about it. It was almost as if he was offended by that choice, or, he believed that even in 2020 they were setting him up somehow.

I don;t know, I just like to read body language and facial expressions and it wasn't only Trump and the rest of America who were surprised by his choice for V.P in my opinion...

thoughts?
Joe will be nominated and win.

#MAGAFANTASIES

proof Disney is woke

"Disney heiress, wealthy Democratic donors say they won’t finance the party until Biden drops out"

But they have a way to go before they're conscious.

"Disney pointed to Vice President Kamala Harris as a solid alternative to Biden, arguing she’d be able to defeat Trump."

thoughts?

You forgot the part where none of that matters because Trump wins.

Whoever becomes the president, he/she will need to be thoroughly vetted as 'war' safe.

It can't be any candidate that risks giving up on defeating Russia. Trump would have to make it convincing that he would double back on all his claims on America being to blame!

Forum List

Back