Biden mass spending sparks warning of hyperinflation and market crash

No one knows for sure. We were certain of hyperinflation because of QE after the Meltdown.

If there is inflation it could be long and rough or it could be spiky and short lived.

No one knows for sure. Especially those whose perceptions are distorted by partisan ideology.

To be fair I think this is one of the times that it's not partisan ideology to realise that spending trillions and giving every endless free stuff would equate to hyperinflation and interest rates that will sink the economy. It's economics 1-0-1 that the biggest dummies like myself can understand.

I do agree though that hyperbole and ideology clouds folks views at the best of times, tho.

I have been screaming this on this site and I get crickets.

My only conclusion is that most Americans are really fucking dumb.

I have laid out the specific math....the response I get is...DERP!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

As we become Greece.

This Republic is about to fall.
I've given you a lot more than 'derp', and I haven't taken a side either. As a Canadian I couldn't give a lick which side wins. I'm more in favour of the fight continuing until it's been completely destructive of America's global hegemony.

An ace in the hole for the Trump side is in the fact that the very wealthy right has convinced many working people to put all their chips in the stock market. Therefore the false notion of a stock market crash will be promoted.

You threw alot of words out there...that mean nothing, Go shoot a Caribou and fuck off.

No one knows for sure. We were certain of hyperinflation because of QE after the Meltdown.

If there is inflation it could be long and rough or it could be spiky and short lived.

No one knows for sure. Especially those whose perceptions are distorted by partisan ideology.

To be fair I think this is one of the times that it's not partisan ideology to realise that spending trillions and giving every endless free stuff would equate to hyperinflation and interest rates that will sink the economy. It's economics 1-0-1 that the biggest dummies like myself can understand.

I do agree though that hyperbole and ideology clouds folks views at the best of times, tho.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

As we become Greece.

I've given you a lot more than 'derp', and I haven't taken a side either. As a Canadian I couldn't give a lick which side wins. I'm more in favour of the fight continuing until it's been completely destructive of America's global hegemony.

An ace in the hole for the Trump side is in the fact that the very wealthy right has convinced many working people to put all their chips in the stock market. Therefore the false notion of a stock market crash will be promoted.
You and dragonlady have your collective heads shoved so far up your own derrieres that you haven't seen the light of day in years. No sense explaining logic to you. You probably think it what you burn in the winter to keep you warm.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

As we become Greece.

You threw alot of words out there...that mean nothing, Go shoot a Caribou and fuck off.
He can't shoot a caribou--no guns.

Cheney said deficits and debts don't matter in a hot economy, as you well know.

Dude...fuck off....this is math. Its not political. Dont be a cvnt.
Take it up, whiner, with Cheney. You can't be political and then not political. Donald H owns ColonelAngus.

Cheney has jack squat to do with the spending today. Jesus. Man. Get a new Boogeyman. Trump is out of office. Your new Boogeyman should be whoever has their hand up Biden’s ass and is making his mouth move,

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

As we become Greece.

You and dragonlady have your collective heads shoved so far up your own derrieres that you haven't seen the light of day in years. No sense explaining logic to you. You probably think it what you burn in the winter to keep you warm.

The dumb SOB doesnt get that economics dont GAF about intersectional political correctness.

Its so weird. I dont understand their unwillingness to accept reality.

This is going sideways fast...it will happen under Biden. No way we go 3 years without a serious correction.

The biggest threat to the USA is Congress spending $8 trillion this year. What the fuck?

If the US congress spends 8 trillion this year, Trump and the Republicans are toast. That would be putting more than just one chicken in every American pot!

Americans are pissed off because they've been ripped off.
It's not very smart for any extremist righters to raise the issue because it's going to be addressed.

It 'is' being addressed!

Biden could crash the stock market but America's working class are still going to enjoy their chickens.

They may enjoy them so much that they will continue to demand more chickens. That's the big issue isn't it curenur charrie!

Do a search on this site and look at how many times I have posted about this. Its simple fucking math. Yes, I have a degree in finance and 25 years experience in corporate finance in the tech industry...but any fucking 4th grader can understand this math DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

My lefty friends have said for years they dont care about the debt as long as they keep getting free shit. IT....IS....NOT...SUSTAINABLE.

Diversification into counter market investments is crucial now. And by the way...the Biden Gestapo will shut down cyrptocurrencies. It will happen. The Fed will demand it.

I am sure you told your lefty friends that if the gov't keeps printing money, they'll be able to buy a loaf of bread with a couple hours of that $15/hr minus income and sales taxes. The mascot of the democrat party should be a guy with thick glasses looking at the end of his own nose.

Bread lines are a good thing.

-Bernie “I honeymooned in Moscow” Sanders.

Bread lines and food stamps become American long before Biden.

Your comments are asinine--stay in Canada, moron. You have no standing in this discussion. Straighten you own house before trying to straighten ours.

It has already started.

I get that Biden could crash the stock market little guy. You're so hot to get somebody's attention so you can do battle, that you aren't even understanding how you get agreement with me.

You'll have to be put back on ignore until you at least start to 'get it'.

It has already started.
Yes, and it could be long and rough or it could be spiky and short lived. We don't know yet.

85% found Biden's speech favourable.
That leaves only 15% for the huxtable.

The Republican party has no position to propose to the American people, unless this threat of a stock market crash is it?

It's beginning to look like about 85% of Americans are taking the 'commie' way forward with preferring a chicken in every pot.

That's because America's pots have had nothing but Ramen noodles for far too long.

I get that Biden could crash the stock market little guy. You're so hot to get somebody's attention so you can do battle, that you aren't even understanding how you get agreement with me.

You'll have to be put back on ignore until you at least start to 'get it'.
What do I have to do? Call you a moron without a lick of sense or tell you to clean your stomach window. Please tell me so I can continue to embarrass you without your knowledge. LMAO.

So that is 85% of the 27% of democrats that watched it. Meh?
It's beginning to look like about 85% of Americans are taking the 'commie' way forward with preferring a chicken in every pot.
HaHaHa, moron. Free hospital care-Canada. Communist. Debt--look at home idiot--that is why your dollar is worth 75 cents US. STFU, you don't know what you're talking about--go kiss Trudeau's ass.

Do a search on this site and look at how many times I have posted about this. Its simple fucking math. Yes, I have a degree in finance and 25 years experience in corporate finance in the tech industry...but any fucking 4th grader can understand this math DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

My lefty friends have said for years they dont care about the debt as long as they keep getting free shit. IT....IS....NOT...SUSTAINABLE.

Diversification into counter market investments is crucial now. And by the way...the Biden Gestapo will shut down cyrptocurrencies. It will happen. The Fed will demand it.

Shortcomings in supply side economics is causing inflation now not "massive spending".

I have been buying gold and silver back when gold was $400 an ounce. Just recently i purchased gold at $1700 an ounce. Did the ounce of gold change? Nope, but the dollar sure did shrink by over 4 times. That means that the dollar had 400 times less buying power then it did in the 1970s....

So that is 85% of the 27% of democrats that watched it. Meh?
HaHaHa, moron. Free hospital care-Canada. Communist. Debt--look at home idiot--that is why your dollar is worth 75 cents US. STFU, you don't know what you're talking about--go kiss Trudeau's ass.
Do you think the farmers are going to work for what communism pays? They will make just enough for their family and those with something to trade. The fucking slaves are going to starve.....

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

As we become Greece.

It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world realizes that they're subsidizing our cushy way of life and stops accepting the worthless pieces of paper we send them for the goods they actually create. We'll become a third world country overnight and you can say 'goodbye' to that 'thin veil of civility' that we're only barely holding on to as it is...

Forum List

Back