Biden mass spending sparks warning of hyperinflation and market crash

No one knows for sure. We were certain of hyperinflation because of QE after the Meltdown.

If there is inflation it could be long and rough or it could be spiky and short lived.

No one knows for sure. Especially those whose perceptions are distorted by partisan ideology.

To be fair I think this is one of the times that it's not partisan ideology to realise that spending trillions and giving every endless free stuff would equate to hyperinflation and interest rates that will sink the economy. It's economics 1-0-1 that the biggest dummies like myself can understand.

I do agree though that hyperbole and ideology clouds folks views at the best of times, tho.

I have been screaming this on this site and I get crickets.

My only conclusion is that most Americans are really fucking dumb.

I have laid out the specific math....the response I get is...DERP!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

As we become Greece.

This Republic is about to fall.

It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world realizes that they're subsidizing our cushy way of life and stops accepting the worthless pieces of paper we send them for the goods they actually create. We'll become a third world country overnight and you can say 'goodbye' to that 'thin veil of civility' that we're only barely holding on to as it is...
But if we print 30 trillion dollars, we can pay off the debt, right?

Do a search on this site and look at how many times I have posted about this. Its simple fucking math. Yes, I have a degree in finance and 25 years experience in corporate finance in the tech industry...but any fucking 4th grader can understand this math DOES NOT FUCKING WORK.

My lefty friends have said for years they dont care about the debt as long as they keep getting free shit. IT....IS....NOT...SUSTAINABLE.

Diversification into counter market investments is crucial now. And by the way...the Biden Gestapo will shut down cyrptocurrencies. It will happen. The Fed will demand it.

Of course, they always find a way to blame Republicans for the debt.

How can anyone vote for these lunatics?

No one knows for sure. We were certain of hyperinflation because of QE after the Meltdown.

If there is inflation it could be long and rough or it could be spiky and short lived.

No one knows for sure. Especially those whose perceptions are distorted by partisan ideology.

To be fair I think this is one of the times that it's not partisan ideology to realise that spending trillions and giving every endless free stuff would equate to hyperinflation and interest rates that will sink the economy. It's economics 1-0-1 that the biggest dummies like myself can understand.

I do agree though that hyperbole and ideology clouds folks views at the best of times, tho.

I have been screaming this on this site and I get crickets.

My only conclusion is that most Americans are really fucking dumb.

I have laid out the specific math....the response I get is...DERP!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

As we become Greece.

This Republic is about to fall.

It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world realizes that they're subsidizing our cushy way of life and stops accepting the worthless pieces of paper we send them for the goods they actually create. We'll become a third world country overnight and you can say 'goodbye' to that 'thin veil of civility' that we're only barely holding on to as it is...
But if we print 30 trillion dollars, we can pay off the debt, right?

As good of a solution as I've seen from any one in government lately. Including Trump.

My gas is up over 40% and groceries are up 20% since the election.

$1.99 to $2.89 gas in 6 months is bananas.

Your gas prices are up because crude oil prices are up as the oil market works through excess inventory and the economy strengthens.

These are food prices. Food prices are barely up since Biden was elected, but went up significantly because of the pandemic as people stopped eating at restaurants and increased their home food consumption.

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 8.49.50 PM.png

As for your OP, all this spending may increase inflation, but there won't be "hyperinflation." Hyperinflation occurs not because of government spending but because of money printing. That money printing exploded under Trump, though Trump had nothing to do with it. There are very powerful deflationary forces that are putting a lid on inflation.

Wow! Super ironic. I don't think we have to speculate that printing up trillions of dollars in unbacked
currency can't help but be a bad destructive thing.

But...Joe Biden. Everyone's favorite senile grandfather. Trump is Hitler. He never sent tens of thousands of illegal kids to go live in motels on the taxpayer's dime.

Oh a Biden CRASH is coming that's for sure.
It will happen during the following administration, unless the NAZI gets reelected. They it will be 10 times worse.

Sooner, Covid won't hold back the crash for 4 years.
That's how the boom/bust cycle works. Dems come in. Spend spend spend, and then Republicans have to pay the bar bill. The crash always occurs after 4 years of inflating the money supply.

It doesn't take much gray matter to figure out that the best way to cut the deficit is to vote for a Democratic President and Republican Congress. Trump was the best get-out-the-vote-drive gift the Democrats could wish for, especially during the Georgia run-off. Cry all you want about the stolen election, the Democrats will run with it and play the Republicans don't want you to vote game all day long. GOP better smart'n up before the midterms.

Cheney said deficits and debts don't matter in a hot economy, as you well know.
He was wrong, and he was talking about amounts like $500 billion, not $10 trillion, you fucking lunatic.

Your Orange God increased the debt by $9 trillion, or 50%.

I didn't hear you whining about that.
You talk out of both side of your mouth. Your post #50, That money printing exploded under Trump, though Trump had nothing to do with it. Go to the CBO website and you can see which admins are responsible for the debt since Reagan and it is fairly evenly spread. Obama had the greatest increase however. Trump's addition was about 3 trillion until the DEMOCRAT congress decided we needed to have a stimulus--AGAIN and doubled that. Please keep up with your own statements and evict Trump from your head--he's making you look like a moron--not that it took much. US Debt by President | Chart & Per President Deficit | Self.

It doesn't take much gray matter to figure out that the best way to cut the deficit is to vote for a Democratic President and Republican Congress. Trump was the best get-out-the-vote-drive gift the Democrats could wish for, especially during the Georgia run-off. Cry all you want about the stolen election, the Democrats will run with it and play the Republicans don't want you to vote game all day long. GOP better smart'n up before the midterms.
Oh, right. Spending $10 trillion we don't have is the way to cut the deficit.

Do you NAZI lunatics listen to yourselves?

It is mind boggling how many Russian trolls on these talk boards.

For their sake I hope they are getting paid in US dollars instead of rubles.

I understand that the ruble is worth about ten (10) cents in American currency.

On another note, the real inflation will be $4 a gallon for gasoline.
:)-

Forum List

Back