🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Mocks Americans’ Intellect: ‘You Think They’d Understand What We’re Talking About?’

quote-lack-of-transparency-is-a-huge-political-advantage-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american...jpg

Don't tell me. Tell that to your fellow trumptards. Some of them believe he is coming back to power much earlier. With JFK Jr as his VP, no less! :auiqs.jpg:
Actually DeSantis, then DeSantis can be president 8 more years. Biden is guaranteeing it.

Thats only a part of the story. There are reasons for that too, like Tax policy, our health care system, government regulations, the legal system, and labor policies all of which have been run in a way that make doing business in the US unfriendly for manufacturers. Over time it has become a strategic issue... one would think people like Biden would have done much much more to attract and keep companies here in the US.

Thats one of the things that got Trump elected. People who understand this, and understand how disingenuous our political class is wanted a change.
I ran my own business in the USA for thirty years and found it easy to make lots of money.

At least you've got to hand it to the RWers for consistency.

Over 20 years ago, Jerry Falwell was upset with Tinky Winky. Now Ted Cruz is upset with Big Bird.
They fight the tough battles to protect Americans.

Can't blame Joe. Look at the average trumptard. They still think Rump is going to ascend to the WH throne in August December. LOL
more TDS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
..you are like dumbass jitlerjugend following your Fuhrer Bidumb to Gotterdammerung

Clown, is Dallas still ground zero for Orange Man's reinstatement or are you MAGA retards looking to book Area 51?
Don’t get pissy just because people are going to trial for your Russian collusion hoax.

Can you explain it Einstein?
The cost of living is proof enough. Those who have ways of money resources that will keep them the same or above will do okay. Those who do not will suffer. And there are millions more who are moving into that category.

I ran my own business in the USA for thirty years and found it easy to make lots of money.

Yeah well in the 90's I was running a Machine Shop in California where we did lots of long run screw machine jobs and CNC.... for various industries like computer chip manufacturers, air craft safety systems, medical and scientific industries. I was there before and after NAFTA hit ..... 70 % of our work evaporated within a year... in that what were long run jobs of 10s of thousands of parts became hundreds.. We also stopped ordering Steel and aluminum... after a while you started to see specific sizes of barstock dissapear or you had to buy it from overseas sources.. and of course the price went up on everything.
You cant convince me it wasn't government policy that did this. They fuck up everything they touch. And we were only one itsy bitsy shop of about 10 people. After a while you started seeing machine auctions popping up all over the bay area as people went out of business.

All those businesses were only a microcossim of what was going on throughout the country and realated industries also took a hit. We survived ok.. by why do we have to survive in spite of our government?? then they turn around and blame the American people...
So glad your business did well.

The cost of living is proof enough. Those who have ways of money resources that will keep them the same or above will do okay. Those who do not will suffer. And there are millions more who are moving into that category.
The right on USMB claim that those in a poor position made poor decisions in their lives to not succeed..

No hoax

Trump paid Russian hookers to pee on him
I sometimes believe I may need to pay women to believe in equality and proclaim they want their turn try to addict me to their crack. In my opinion, their guy took the easy way out.

Forum List

Back