🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Mocks Americans’ Intellect: ‘You Think They’d Understand What We’re Talking About?’

You must love blaming Biden for what the capitalist do to screw you.​

U.S. Gasoline Exports Surge Even as Americans Pay Up at the Pump​

8fd8d158a8c3f7fabab3725475b4e3ba
Biden is the one who cut domestic production.

Don’t get pissy just because people are going to trial for your Russian collusion hoax.
You mean like Trump's co- conspirator buddies who were convicted, MAGA assclown?

Try to let your brain catch up before you beat on the keyboard, jerkoff.

If your orange god was a private citizen his ass would also have been begging for a pardon. For perjury among other things.

You mean like Trump's co- conspirator buddies who were convicted, MAGA assclown?

Try to let your brain catch up before you beat on the keyboard, jerkoff.

If your orange god was a private citizen his ass would also have been begging for a pardon. For perjury among other things.
Trump didn't have any co-conspirators because he didn't break any laws, fuckwit.

Try to let your brain catch up before you beat on the keyboard.

Trump didn't have any co-conspirators because he didn't break any laws, fuckwit.

Try to let your brain catch up before you beat on the keyboard.
They were convicted, you moron. Trump pardoned those shitbags as payback for them keeping their mouths shut.

They kept their mouths shut to protect their criminal organized crime boss, MAGA dummy.

They were convicted, you moron. Trump pardoned those shitbags as payback for them keeping their mouths shut.

They kept their mouths shut to protect their criminal organized crime boss, MAGA dummy.
"Convicted" of what, shit for brains? Trump was indicted for anything, morons. Before you can have a "co-conspirator," you have to be convicted of something.

Are you aware that three of Hillary's co-conspirators have been indicted?

"Convicted" of what, shit for brains? Trump was indicted for anything, morons. Before you can have a "co-conspirator," you have to be convicted of something.

Are you aware that three of Hillary's co-conspirators have been indicted?
Since when was Hillary convicted of anything, asswipe? You Bozos have crying in your beer about Hillary for over 20 years. For your efforts you have your hand on your ass. Enjoy!

You think that babbling fool who shits his diaper knows anything?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
4m6pbm.jpg

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out store shelves are empty and service at retail and restaurants is close to nothing.
Right, but it does take a halfway rational and educated person to understand why that is. Which leaves out about 75% of this message board.

Who understands the intricacies and interrelations of the supply chain?

Our President is right
Joe doesn't know. He is a lifetime political hack. He like yo play god like many other politicians. and there have been many who have been run through the muck and ruined by their ginned up schemes. The proof is what we are seeing now.

Can you explain it Einstein?

I work at a production facility that makes a food. So I understand the logistics between raw materials we bring in so we can create our product that gets shipped nationwide from our facility. My wife works at a production facility that makes down products for target, Macy's, dillards, Ikea, Amazon, Walmart and so on and they have materials come in from overseas and they ship nationwide.

So I personally know how it works, I don't know the finer points of like a bill of lading or back end paperwork but I know that the whole system isn't complicated.

I know it's not complicated because the system has been running for about 100 years. So after 100 years of steadily growing and running just fine it suddenly is all fucked up and it's fucked up because Biden has no idea how it works, and his sissy ass guy in charge of it took months of maternity leave for their adopted baby and came back and quit because he couldn't hack it.

So I think more Americans know how it all works better than Biden or his administration does.

For the past 3 weeks every weekend I go to the store I see more and more holes and more faced product at the store. It wasn't this bad during covid. For fucks sake I couldn't even buy some frozen sausage biscuits, that's pitiful and they weren't even on sale.

Right, but it does take a halfway rational and educated person to understand why that is. Which leaves out about 75% of this message board.
Well, like inflation is just "transitory", most Americans know that the Biden administration just wants to spin the supply chain stuff. This administration is the most conflicting administration in the history of the country. Look at all of the complaints about conflicting information on Covid, and I'm not talking about evolving and updated information. They constantly relay conflicting information in real time. Then when it comes to immigration we get more conflicting information. One day rumors of paying past illegals large sums of money is referred to as "garbage" then the next day Biden is saving, "Well, these people deserve something". No one believes the Biden administration about anything anymore.

Forum List

Back