Biden new accuser comes forward, 14 year old girl

Does believing all women extend to girls?

Biden may be fine here. On the other hand she is a woman now and so should still be believed?
That only applies if you be a Democrat, if they be a Republican you are allowed to claim they are liars and whores..

Yeah well, sane people aka. not democrats know women can lie.

Biden better believe all the women now.
In the same manner that you never believe what a woman says?

What in the hell are you talking about?

Just because women can lie does not mean they lie all the time. You seem to take that to mean they must lie all the time. Is that you?
No, that is what you said when you claimed that Biden must believe them.

Biden himself said that women must be believed.
He had to say that his wife was standing next to him.
They are paying for the wall.

Even if it’s true, I don’t care. He allegedly commented on the size of a fourteen year old’s chest :dunno: I. Don’t. Care. Is that the best you’ve got? Bring it. Talk to me when you all honestly address Trump and his 25 accusers, some as recent as 2007 and 2017.

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?
So we should not vote for Biden because he has been accused of sexual harassment but we should vote for Trump? Can someone walk me through the logic?

Believe all women! *

* Except when the fucking lying trailer park whores are accusing a democrat
I heard something about throwing stones while living in glass houses.

I heard we should "Believe all women"

So we should not vote for Biden because he has been accused of sexual harassment but we should vote for Trump? Can someone walk me through the logic?
We are going on democrat logic, Believe all women that is not what Republicans have said.. This is the Democrats stance
So in order to cover your ass, do you suggest no women should ever be believed?
If you have evidence sure

Even if it’s true, I don’t care. He allegedly commented on the size of a fourteen year old’s chest :dunno: I. Don’t. Care. Is that the best you’ve got? Bring it. Talk to me when you all honestly address Trump and his 25 accusers, some as recent as 2007 and 2017.
This has been addressed by both parties. And no evidence

What has been addressed by both parties? Trump’s sexually predatory behavior? No, it hasn’t. Republican politicians and voters turned a blind eye to his vile language toward women and the accusations of his sexual assaults. You didn’t care one bit. So, excuse me while I care even less that Biden allegedly made an inappropriate comment about a teenager’s breast size.

What has been addressed by both parties? Trump’s sexually predatory behavior? No, it hasn’t. Republican politicians and voters turned a blind eye to his vile language toward women and the accusations of his sexual assaults. You didn’t care one bit. So, excuse me while I care even less that Biden allegedly made an inappropriate comment about a teenager’s breast size.

Hillary Hags claiming Trump raped them does not make it real hmmmkay

EXA-6WMWkAYJu6j

This definitely fits Biden's persona.
After seeing his conduct with the congressional daughters, I can easily see him making these comments to a 14 year old.
One of the more disturbing comments he made to the congressional daughters was "you don't have any boyfriends do you?" He asked this same question to at least three different girls, of which two were pre-pubescent.
That is a strange question because it sheds light on what is on his mind when he sees young girls.

This is sad and in the end, the same political bullshit the left did to Kavanaugh.

But 5he left set the precedence in that an accusation was enough.

Their rules, repeat the bullshit. Hold my beer.

Difference here is Biden sniffing young girls hair is well known.
His saying kids, would pull his, leg hair, his quote.

Biden is about to get destroyed and the left led the way to this method.

This is sad and in the end, the same political bullshit the left did to Kavanaugh.

But 5he left set the precedence in that an accusation was enough.

Their rules, repeat the bullshit. Hold my beer.

Difference here is Biden sniffing young girls hair is well known.
His saying kids, would pull his, leg hair, his quote.

Biden is about to get destroyed and the left led the way to this method.
Yup. He’s guilty until he can prove his innocence.

Why isn't this being held back until after the convention.

Anything to win huh?
trump stain is the epitome of the class of LOSERS.
what a fucking stain on our History. PUKE.
Donald Trump. The only total loser who just keeps WINNING.

Really makes schleps out of the feckless democrats! Can't beat a Loser!
65,000 dead and counting. So much WINNING.
Obama had an average of 2.5 million deaths per year.

Believe all women! *

* Except when the fucking lying trailer park whores are accusing a democrat
I heard something about throwing stones while living in glass houses.

I heard we should "Believe all women"
So there's nothing but virtue and nobility among the Right wing? And let's be honest here, by "Right wing" we mean Trumpians. The ideological Right no longer exists. It has been succumbed by the cult of Trump.

Any Trump supporter who is bawling about accusations of sexual assault against Joe Biden can just go sit in a corner and be quiet. Nobody is listening to you. You have zero credibility.

List of Trump's accusers and their allegations of sexual misconduct

This isn’t about all the false accusations against President Trump. This is about Dems choosing a known perv over so many “qualified” women like Warren, Harris, and Klobuchar. You can scream about “Trump supporters” all you want, but you guys chose this loser and now you have to stick by him.

You can no longer attack the Donald for joking about gold diggers at parties that want their pussies grabbed, because now your top guy gropes girls in front of cameras and actually grabs there pussies when they don’t want it.

"
When it was Biden and my aunt’s turn to say hello, he quickly turned to me and asked how old I was. I replied with my age and he replied with the comment ‘Fourteen? You’re very well endowed for 14!’ I was confused but it was definitely weird, he looked me up and down and hovered his eyes on my chest so I had some clue [about] the notion of his comment but didn’t fully understand at the time. We quickly separated from his area after the encounter.”

“I feel his comments were verbal sexual harassment,” Murry continued. “I think I was too naive to realize exactly what it meant at the time but I vividly remember the uncomfortable feeling I had in the pit of my stomach during the whole encounter. It wasn’t Biden’s words alone that made me so uncomfortable, it was the look, the tone, the whole general vibe was off.”"

He coulda said " When you turn 17/11/364 I'm gonna titty fuck ya! " A normal girl would laugh and say :in yer dreams geezer !

Forum List

Back