Biden new accuser comes forward, 14 year old girl

Dems hoisted on their own petard.

Fucking hysterical.

You assholes set the standard. Let’s use it.

Joe should not set down under any circumstances. These accusations should not affect Joe.

To see Dimms defend these actions by Joe is so fucking hilarious.

You assholes are just admitting what hypocrites you are!

You don’t grab pussy?

Only when it wants to be grabbed.
And Trump never said he wanted to grab unwilling pussy did he?
Any Trump supporter who is bawling about accusations of sexual assault against Joe Biden can just go sit in a corner and be quiet. Nobody is listening to you. You have zero credibility.

List of Trump's accusers and their allegations of sexual misconduct

It's not about Trump. It's about the sham the leftists pulled on Kavanaugh but you know that. You have to make it about Trump because you know you're a hypocrite.

Why do you Dimms keep talking about Trump and gloss over Kavanaugh.

It’s almost as if you’re aware that KAVANAUGH was unfairly treated.

Even if it’s true, I don’t care. He allegedly commented on the size of a fourteen year old’s chest :dunno: I. Don’t. Care. Is that the best you’ve got? Bring it. Talk to me when you all honestly address Trump and his 25 accusers, some as recent as 2007 and 2017.
This has been addressed by both parties. And no evidence
What has been addressed by both parties? Trump’s sexually predatory behavior? No, it hasn’t. Republican politicians and voters turned a blind eye to his vile language toward women and the accusations of his sexual assaults. You didn’t care one bit. So, excuse me while I care even less that Biden allegedly made an inappropriate comment about a teenager’s breast size.
Republicans openly admit we are bad asses and talk the talk, it’s democrats stance that if your accused you should believe her not ours. And now you dug your self a hole.

Why isn't this being held back until after the convention.

Anything to win huh?
trump stain is the epitome of the class of LOSERS.
what a fucking stain on our History. PUKE.
Donald Trump. The only total loser who just keeps WINNING.

Really makes schleps out of the feckless democrats! Can't beat a Loser!

What is he winning at?

Dividing the Country? Yup, he is successful at that. djt spreads and promotes hatred.
Stock Market? The market has shown over and over that trump has no effect. -4.8 GDP.
Race Relations? Get real, trump has destroyed ALL relations with ALL races. His Base is NOT a race.
The FAKE media? All created and perpetuated by djt. djt is Fake.

I got more shit, you wanna hear it.
Vote BLUE no matter Who.
That was obama that divided america, now thanks to the liberal education system. Giving all kids trophies, this is the result we get when they finally lose.

Creepy Joe's defense yesterday was "I didn't have sex with that Reid woman".

We have heard it all before.

Any Trump supporter who is bawling about accusations of sexual assault against Joe Biden can just go sit in a corner and be quiet. Nobody is listening to you. You have zero credibility.

List of Trump's accusers and their allegations of sexual misconduct

This isn’t about all the false accusations against President Trump. This is about Dems choosing a known perv over so many “qualified” women like Warren, Harris, and Klobuchar. You can scream about “Trump supporters” all you want, but you guys chose this loser and now you have to stick by him.

You can no longer attack the Donald for joking about gold diggers at parties that want their pussies grabbed, because now your top guy gropes girls in front of cameras and actually grabs there pussies when they don’t want it.
Talk to the hand. You have no credibility. Your side is fine with excusing sexual assault.

Joe Biden is not my pick. I will be holding my nose and trying not to vomit when I vote for him.

Does believing all women extend to girls?

Biden may be fine here. On the other hand she is a woman now and so should still be believed?
That only applies if you be a Democrat, if they be a Republican you are allowed to claim they are liars and whores..

Yeah well, sane people aka. not democrats know women can lie.

Biden better believe all the women now.

Norman, you are neither sane nor intelligent. You can't even tell when Trump is lying.

Republicans are all up in arms because Joe told a 13 year old girl she had nice breasts, but said nothing when a girl claimed Trump beat and raped her when she was 13. In fact, Trumpsters threatened her life and that of her family.

No matter what Biden did or said, what Trump has done is far worse. Joe made inappropriate comments and sniffed their hair. Trump grabbed their pussies and raped them.

Women are used to voting for men we wouldn't want to be alone in a room with. But we don't vote for men who gut women's health insurance, their rights, and do nothing for women economically. Changes to women's health insurance will cost every woman in the nation, money out of their pockets. Failure to provide affordable quality day care for our children, takes money out of our pockets.

Trump has been so bad for the basic economic issues that women face every day, that he has driven female voters right into the arms of the Democrats. There are 8 million more women voters than men. Every day, in every way, Trump allienates, offends, and drives female voters away.

If you had half a brain, Norman, you would realize that.

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?
this story is 100% believable

we actually have proof of this type of behavior on tape

as a Dem, it is no big deal for leftists or members of the corrupt and dishonest media

EXCEPT, Biden is a very weak candidate and assures Trump a win

they know this; the question is, can they keep the party together as they screw Bernie over (again)

Even if it’s true, I don’t care. He allegedly commented on the size of a fourteen year old’s chest :dunno: I. Don’t. Care. Is that the best you’ve got? Bring it. Talk to me when you all honestly address Trump and his 25 accusers, some as recent as 2007 and 2017.
This has been addressed by both parties. And no evidence
What has been addressed by both parties? Trump’s sexually predatory behavior? No, it hasn’t. Republican politicians and voters turned a blind eye to his vile language toward women and the accusations of his sexual assaults. You didn’t care one bit. So, excuse me while I care even less that Biden allegedly made an inappropriate comment about a teenager’s breast size.
tenor.gif

It is really pathetic that all these filthy ass Democrats are giving Creepy Joe a pass on his sexual harassment and rape.

I guess they figure they will get a bigger welfare check if he is elected so they don't give a shit.

Why isn't this being held back until after the convention.

Anything to win huh?
trump stain is the epitome of the class of LOSERS.
what a fucking stain on our History. PUKE.
Donald Trump. The only total loser who just keeps WINNING.

Really makes schleps out of the feckless democrats! Can't beat a Loser!
65,000 dead and counting. So much WINNING.
See my thread, slipdick. That is equal to ONE DEAD person per hospital every 6 days.

And just what did Trump have to do with it anyway? We have a global pandemic the world over, Ace.
He supposed to lock everyone in their homes keeping everyone apart not breathing the same air?
Your slut queen Nancy was herself telling people in SanFran to SHOP SHOP SHOP in February, that there WASN'T A THING TO WORRY ABOUT.

FACT JACK

DEAL WITH IT

Forum List

Back