Biden obtained victim status as well

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The evil Corona virus has returned to assassinate old and fragile Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden.
Is it real or a silly attempt to play victim to compensate for Trump´s bullet bonus?
Or is it an excuse for him to stay away from the public and rest in peace for the campaign time?
Or maybe they gave him "Corona" to replace him.
Or maybe, they are uninstalling Biden because Trump is internally scheduled.

I for my part didn´t know we still have Corona around. At last you know what you´ll get if Biden is reelected.

Last edited:
The evil Corona virus has returned to assassinate old and fragile Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden.
Is it real or a silly attempt to play victim to compensate for Trump´s bullet bonus?
Or is it an excuse for him to stay away from the public and rest in peace for the campaign time?

I for my part didn´t know we still have Corona around. At last you know what you´ll get if Biden is reelected.

Poopeypants has the flu...how can they tell, the full diapers all look the same....

Please try keep him alive till after the election

How many boosters has Biden had?
Why didn't they work?
Dude shakes hundreds of thousands of hands a year and at 300 years old is still healthy enough to kick off covid with his immunity strengthened. Now, he might fake an illness to drop out but he seems too ornery to do that.

I'd like to say that you are posting conspiracy theories but with these guys, you never know.

Joe Biden said vaccinated people can't get covid. He said it several times, so was he lying then, or is he lying now?

How many boosters has Biden had?
Why didn't they work?
It's like a bullet-proof vest. It's there to keep you from serious injury. But it doesn't prevent you from being shot.

The vaccine is to prevent complications from COVID.

Please try keep him alive till after the election
I'm back to betting Democrats will replace him. Now we've got Schumer, Pelosi, Jeffries, and several others trying to talk him into stepping down. This is a historic moment. This would be the first time in US history that a sitting president would decide to step down and not run for re-election after already being through the primaries and winning. How bad is that?

If it worked he wouldn't be sick gene.
If they didn't work, a man of 81 would be dead.

Remember Trump several years ago needed experimental anti-virals and over $140,000 in medications to keep him alive.

Joe Biden said vaccinated people can't get covid. He said it several times, so was he lying then, or is he lying now?
He said they can't get seriously ill from COVID if vaccinated.
The vaccine was never meant to prevent transmission, or reception.

Forum List

Back