Biden Officially Calls For A Review Of Federal Marijuana Scheduling On List Of Controlled Substances

Pot Pimps: Grooming America's children for self-immolation

I fail to see a connection, but if your afraid you will spontaneously combust if you smoke a joint, I see why you are opposed

When it is legalized, I urge everyone to support local farmers as opposed to corporate cannabis. It is simply a shame how cannabiz owned by major corporations has dominated the business in legalized states like mine.

Last edited:
Banging your head against the wall isn't legal.

I understand that one can be committed for being a danger to oneself - I assume that is your point - but is it a criminal offense?

If so, please cite a statute. Any state will do. Even a civil penalty like for speeding will do.

(I am no expert on doing dumb things, so maybe I am wrong.)

I understand that one can be committed for being a danger to oneself - I assume that is your point - but is it a criminal offense?

If so, please cite a statute. Any state will do. Even a civil penalty like for speeding will do.

It isn't legal.

You've screwed up your reply, but this sometimes happens when high on one's own supply.

It isn't legal to bang your head against the wall, so maybe beat them in the ass for it.
It isn't legal to self immolate, so let's put them out.
Any more comedy you want to entertain us with?

When it is legalized, I urge everyone to support local farmers as opposed to corporate cannabis. It is simply a shame how cannabiz owned by major corporations has dominated the business in legalized states like mine.
When placing one's hand in a wood chipper, one should buy the device locally.

Of all the repulsive things demented rapist, warmonger, pedophile and career criminal Biden has done...

...this is certainly among them.

It isn't legal to bang your head against the wall, so maybe beat them in the ass for it.
It isn't legal to self immolate, so let's put them out.
Any more comedy you want to entertain us with?
Those high on pot will often find humor in the tragic and grotesque, so perhaps your reply shouldn't surprise.

Biden can't be impeached soon enough.

Pot Pimps: The most fecal of all groomers

When placing one's hand in a wood chipper, one should buy the device locally.

Of all the repulsive things demented rapist, warmonger, pedophile and career criminal Biden has done, this is certainly among them.
Legalized weed in my state predates president Biden.
There are plenty of things to criticize him for, such as inflation, corruption, poor judgement, stupidity, divisiveness and just plain unlikability.

Those high on pot will often find humor in the tragic and grotesque, so perhaps your reply shouldn't surprise.

Biden can't be impeached soon enough.

Pot Pimps: The most fecal of all groomers
I never once said you were grotesque. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Legalized weed in my state predates president Biden.
There are plenty of things to criticize him for, such as inflation, corruption, poor judgement, stupidity, divisiveness and just plain unlikability.
Criminality, dementia, ignorance, addiction and stupidity are not merely contained in the rotting soul-shell we call Joe Biden.

download.jpeg

Pot's INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive.

Biden fux the American people - particularly the young and vulnerable - yet AGAIN.

Well since pot is neither highly dangerous or addictive, you don't have a scientific leg to stand on. Furthermore, there are so many uses for pot which eliminate the need for man-made chemicals that of course Big Pharma wants to block it.

Pot's INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive.

Biden fux the American people - particularly the young and vulnerable - yet AGAIN.

That's a lie.

Pot pimps are among the most selfish & despicable people alive.

Though "alive" for a stoner is more like a jellyfish compared to the non-addicted.

That's weapon-grade stupid.

What is your basis for this strange opinion?

He squatted and bore down.

I'll take this a step further:

Drug dealers, including Pot Pimps, should be publicly executed.

You need 90 days observation.

I know hundreds who smoked it for years with no health after effects. Some are in their sixties and seventies.

Cheech Marin is pretty sharp. (Look at his run on celebrity Jeopardy.)

What a dick.

He's just a kookburger.

Banging your head against the wall isn't legal.

And pot is an INCREDIBLY dangerous and addictive drug.

That is still a lie.

He's not big on facts. He will not cite anything, just scream louder.

Forum List

Back