Biden “on a war footing” to dehumanize “roughly half the population who voted against him”

Awww. You poor little bitch. 😂

After 4 years of Trump talking shit to everyone, including his own party, after spending an entire summer calling everyone from teachers to Biden himself, a groomer, you clowns can sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. No one cares if Biden was mean to you you Soy Boy bitch. 😂
Progs whole existence is propaganda. Biden is a psychopathic murderer. He has no concern for those affected. He has been around for a half century and the ghettos are growing like it is springtime with flowers blooming. Massive social programs with enormous costs and the same percentage of people are in poverty. Trump talked shit. But was a man of peace.

Progs whole existence is propaganda. Biden is a psychopathic murderer. He has no concern for those affected. He has been around for a half century and the ghettos are growing like it is springtime with flowers blooming. Massive social programs with enormous costs and the same percentage of people are in poverty. Trump talked shit. But was a man of peace.
So you're contention is that black communities are struggling because they've been given too much.... :lmao:

Well, it's easy to turn it around and say that MAGA has been on a warfooting for the past five years or more.
That is probably and DEMONSTRABLY untrue.

There is no right wing violence. NONE. J6 was a fucking party compared to what the Democrats did all summer long, and tend of THOUSANDS of people were involved in that, not just 600.

There is no right wing intimidation. A few INDIVIDUALS may engage in that, but it is not policy and never has been. Besides, the left has plenty of hooligans too. PLENTY.

I'm not the one complaining about calling the opposition the opposition you Soy Boy. 😂
We complain because it is politically beneficial to do so. The more we remind voters of Bidens speech, the more moderate votes we get. Have you seen the poll numbers for his speech? Its bad news for your party.

If you think you can gain votes with that MTG video, give it a shot, but something tells me you wont get anywhere near the traction we are getting with Bidens epic blunder.

We complain because it is politically beneficial to do so.

Really? I complain (in "this" thread) because that fucktard Joe Biden thinks I want to hurt his precious democracy.

The more we remind voters of Bidens speech, the more moderate votes we get.

Shit. Any liberal or leftie born before 1960 will IMMEDIATELY recognize the authoritarian flavor of Biden's speech.

With the military standing behind him? Gimme a fucking break. What is this, the Deep State showing its ass?

The righties should pick up a considerable number of leftie votes over this too. Primarily the saner older school Democrats, who've seen authoritarianism and know what it's about

Where? I support Biden calling you all pieces of shit. How's that authoritarianism?

Just cutting to the chase for you cowards.
You're just a pissant little troll.

Why don't you go away and let the adults discuss these issues?

We complain because it is politically beneficial to do so. The more we remind voters of Bidens speech, the more moderate votes we get. Have you seen the poll numbers for his speech? Its bad news for your party.
😄

You haven't won a majority of voters in a national election since 2004. You're a solid minority of the country in terms of actual people. It's the electoral college and the Senate from which you derive your political power, both which were designed to give a tiny population of slave holders a political handicap.
If you think you can gain votes with that MTG video, give it a shot, but something tells me you wont get anywhere near the traction we are getting with Bidens epic blunder.
I'm not worried about your dwindling numbers. 😂

I think the Dems are bad in off-years, too. But it’s true they get nastier as an election nears. Look at what Biden said about Trump voters as the key example: we are enemies of America.
It was used figuratively...

You're just a pissant little troll.

Why don't you go away and let the adults discuss these issues?
What's adult about crying like a bitch because one of the most feeble, moderate, milquetoast Democrats called you semi-fascists for refusing to acknowledge electoral realities? You can't pull off adult you Simp bitch. 😂

What's adult about crying like a bitch because one of the most feeble, moderate, milquetoast Democrats called you semi-fascists for refusing to acknowledge electoral realities? You can't pull off adult you Simp bitch. 😂
It's you hypocritical dumbfucks who can't seem to understand the concept of RESPONSIBILITY to the people you SERVE.

You speak of electoral realities?

The REALITY is, fifty percent of the country doesn't believe you won and has no confidence in the electoral process

It's you hypocritical dumbfucks who can't seem to understand the concept of RESPONSIBILITY to the people you SERVE.

You speak of electoral realities?

The REALITY is, fifty percent of the country doesn't believe you won and has no confidence in the electoral process
Who gives a shit what you Soy Boys believe? What matters is what you were able to prove, which was nothing. Cry about it.

1662251953506-png.691366
The real fascist is Biden and Democrats.. they are projecting what they are doing onto others... Gobbels would be proud.

Forum List

Back