Biden On Track To Pass 100 Million Vaccinations, With Time To Spare

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Hopefully we can be back to some sort of normal soon.

None of you girls here today remembered to take your meds.

Please point out any difference Biden made in Vaccine distribution, and prove that the same would not have happened with Trump in office right now.
Trump left vaccinations to the states to carry out. Some states did well, some states did poorly.

Biden set up direct federal involvement in vaccinations, so even if a state couldn't handle it, the federal government would. All the poorly served communities would finally get the medical service level they needed.

Trump rolled out vaccine production at warp speed, but vaccinations were still on 1/4 impulse.

Got a link to the actual mechanics of that?

And why would States have an issue with distribution anyway?

If it wasn't for Trump Biden wouldn't have a vaccine.

The Pfizer vaccine was developed with money from the German government ($445 million), and other places, and wouldn't/didn't get a dime from operation warp speed until it got FDA approval.
Trump lifted the regulations the reason they were able to do it in less than a year. If you believe Biden would've done that, you're ignorant.

Meanwhile Trump managed to have America doing well compared to the world, being in #4th place per capita vaccination rate when he left office.
The slide from 4th to 5th was partially do to Trump turning down the 100 million doses from Pfizer on December 12th, so those 100 million doses went to other countries, who undoubtedly administered them to their people in greater numbers than in the US.

Meanwhile Trump managed to have America doing well compared to the world, being in #4th place per capita vaccination rate when he left office.
The slide from 4th to 5th was partially do to Trump turning down the 100 million doses from Pfizer on December 12th, so those 100 million doses went to other countries, who undoubtedly administered them to their people in greater numbers than in the US.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

You just made a fool of yourself, since the chart in the link YOU didn't bother to visit show no vaccination rate decline at all, in fact it increased slightly.

COVID-19 vaccine doses administered per 100 people

It was CHILE that rapidly increased their rate to take 4th place.

You are just another partisan fool.

Please point out any difference Biden made in Vaccine distribution, and prove that the same would not have happened with Trump in office right now.
Trump left vaccinations to the states to carry out. Some states did well, some states did poorly.

Biden set up direct federal involvement in vaccinations, so even if a state couldn't handle it, the federal government would. All the poorly served communities would finally get the medical service level they needed.

Trump rolled out vaccine production at warp speed, but vaccinations were still on 1/4 impulse.

The first thing Dementia Riddled Covid Importing *Joe did was lose 100,000 doses. Then, like all leftist, played racial politics with the vaccine that resulted in doses expiring. Then he played politics again that resulted in people getting a Pizer vaccine as their 1st dose and Maderna as their second wasting more of the vaccine. Just how many Americans died because of this fools ineptitude?

Think of it like assembling a car. The feds did the equivalent of giving them a lot of parts, but left it to the states to figure out how to put the parts together.
They had to vaccinate people, not once, but twice, and to coordinate not just making sure people came in for a second dose, but that they had that second dose available.

New York asked if they could use their second dose allocation to give first doses, in anticipation of additional supply to fill the second dose requirement. That way they could vaccinate more people quicker.

Essentially giving more people the proverbial "shot in the arm"

Think of it like assembling a car. The feds did the equivalent of giving them a lot of parts, but left it to the states to figure out how to put the parts together.
They had to vaccinate people, not once, but twice, and to coordinate not just making sure people came in for a second dose, but that they had that second dose available.

New York asked if they could use their second dose allocation to give first doses, in anticipation of additional supply to fill the second dose requirement. That way they could vaccinate more people quicker.

Essentially giving more people the proverbial "shot in the arm"

I noticed you didn't provide an actual link.

All States have Departments of Health designed exactly to handle this sort of thing, as do most cities. why bring in feds that don't know local conditions?

If it wasn't for Trump Biden wouldn't have a vaccine.

The Pfizer vaccine was developed with money from the German government ($445 million), and other places, and wouldn't/didn't get a dime from operation warp speed until it got FDA approval.

Pfizer admitted that Operation Warp Speed was a catalyst for getting the vaccine to market earlier than expected. That would give Trump credit and you are a bigot and it wouldn’t fit your agenda.

Sad partisans are disgusting, the left and right have jerks like you.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

You just made a fool of yourself, since the chart in the link YOU didn't bother to visit show no vaccination rate decline at all, in fact it increased slightly.

It is you who is the fool. This is like a drag race. Where the point is to accelerate and keep on accelerating. If you let up for a second, even though you're still accelerating, the other guy is going full speed ahead, and passes you.

So the US didn't slow down, the rest of the world kept accelerating faster.

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

FACTS not fiction OK???
Developing a new vaccine from scratch takes considerable time. It depends a lot on how much information is available about the disease itself, how the disease infects people and spreads, and so on.
But it traditionally has taken 5-10 years to get a new vaccine. That makes it truly amazing that we already have one authorized vaccine for COVID-19, and are evaluating stage 3 clinical trial data on others.
It speaks volumes about the efforts put into pandemic preparedness and response.

Distributing was the easy part.
How long did it take before Joe Biden got his COVID shot?
President-elect Joe Biden arrives to receive his first dose of the coronavirus vaccine at ChristianaCare Christiana Hospital in Newark, Del., Dec. 21, 2020
Let's see... Covid first death in the USA 2/28/20 ... Let's see 2/28/20 to 12/21/20 is about 10 months....hmmm...
In 10 months doing what would take 10 years!

Thank you President Trump.
Donald didn’t buy vaccine or arrange for its distribution, psychotic trumpkin.
The Hell he didn't.

Then he played politics again that resulted in people getting a Pizer vaccine as their 1st dose and Maderna as their second wasting more of the vaccine. Just how many Americans died because of this fools ineptitude?

But the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are both based on the same messenger RNA, or mRNA, platform. The U.K. trial, however, involves mixing vaccines based on different techniques. The AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine uses an inactivated adenovirus, a type of virus that causes the common cold.

We were at 1 million per day when Veggie Joe took office.

Once again he is riding Trump’s coattails.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

It is you who is the fool. This is like a drag race. Where the point is to accelerate and keep on accelerating. If you let up for a second, even though you're still accelerating, the other guy is going full speed ahead, and passes you.

So the US didn't slow down, the rest of the world kept accelerating faster.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Oh man what a fuckwit you are!

You STILL haven't visited the chart, which is why your stupidity is at full speed today. No other nation comes close and not only that none of them will catch up to America the rest of the year. America's vaccinate rate is increasing slowly.

You have nothing left but bullshit to offer.

Pfizer admitted that Operation Warp Speed was a catalyst for getting the vaccine to market earlier than expected. That would give Trump credit and you are a bigot and it wouldn’t fit your agenda.

Actually millions of people dying gave every vaccine maker the catalyst to produce a vaccine faster. The proverbial build a better mouse trap. But in this case, you trap didn't have to be better, it just had to work.

Forum List

Back