Biden On Track To Pass 100 Million Vaccinations, With Time To Spare

Here's some factual information that won't get through your Nazi Democrat programming:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 23, 2020
202-690-6343
[email protected]

Trump Administration purchases additional 100 million doses of COVID-19 investigational vaccine from Pfizer

Pfizer offered Trump 100 million doses on December 12th (right after they got FDA emergency approval)
Trump turned them down. So Pfizers next batch would go to somebody else, and not to the USA.

Pfizer sold those 100million to Europe.

On December 23rds, Trump bought Pfizers next batch of 100 million, but of course, those doses wouldn't be delivered until after Europe got it's delivery.

Thank president Trump for making that possible by speeding up the process and cutting bullshit regulations

Except he didn't. Warp Speed was Pence's idea. And by that time, Pfizer and its German counterpart (as well as several other companies) were deep into developing a vaccine.
But, even as he tried (and still tries) to take credit for the vaccine, he and his merry band of miscreants apparently overlooked the most important part of the equation.
Distribution and dissemination. Just toss it to the states and let em figure it out. Now you see (since Biden was sworn in) what competent leadership looks like when you plan and
organize from the federal level...and THEN get the states to handle it. And all you righties can do is snipe from the cheap seats...which tells me..you have nothing. I mean, literally. Nothing. Sad.

Pence doesn't have the power to cut the regulations, Trump did.

Meanwhile another ignorant democrat shows up unaware on how successful the Vaccinations program is, America is #5 in the world.

Trump wouldn't know a regulation if it ran up to him and stole his Quarter Pounder with Cheese. Other people came up with the Warp Speed idea.
And from the looks of things, it turned out to be the incompetent mass of BS we all thought it was. It took a competent politician willing to come in and actually work the problem
to get things moving in the right direction.

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Hopefully we can be back to some sort of normal soon.

You LIED again!

It was already doing well when Biden came along January 20, at the time America was #4 in the world in vaccinations, since then it has slid to #5... under Biden....

LINK
HAHA
:oops8:
Dana7360

Dana believes anything Democrats tell her

Thank president Trump for making that possible by speeding up the process and cutting bullshit regulations

Except he didn't. Warp Speed was Pence's idea. And by that time, Pfizer and its German counterpart (as well as several other companies) were deep into developing a vaccine.
But, even as he tried (and still tries) to take credit for the vaccine, he and his merry band of miscreants apparently overlooked the most important part of the equation.
Distribution and dissemination. Just toss it to the states and let em figure it out. Now you see (since Biden was sworn in) what competent leadership looks like when you plan and
organize from the federal level...and THEN get the states to handle it. And all you righties can do is snipe from the cheap seats...which tells me..you have nothing. I mean, literally. Nothing. Sad.
100% bullshit.

100% truth my friend. See Post #62.

100% bullshit.

100% truth my friend. See Post #62.
All lies, as usual.

Here's some factual information that won't get through your Nazi Democrat programming:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 23, 2020
202-690-6343
[email protected]

Trump Administration purchases additional 100 million doses of COVID-19 investigational vaccine from Pfizer

Pfizer offered Trump 100 million doses on December 12th (right after they got FDA emergency approval)
Trump turned them down. So Pfizers next batch would go to somebody else, and not to the USA.

Pfizer sold those 100million to Europe.

On December 23rds, Trump bought Pfizers next batch of 100 million, but of course, those doses wouldn't be delivered until after Europe got it's delivery.

No one said Trump bought EVERY vaccine, jackass.

You realize there were multiple vaccines coming? Right? Why would he just buy the first one available? How stupid are you?

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

You LIED again!

It was already doing well when Biden came along January 20, at the time America was #4 in the world in vaccinations, since then it has slid to #5... under Biden....

LINK
HAHA
Dana7360

She ist a gut little brownshirt.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Clearly you have no clue.

FTA: Those differences may influence who can claim the credit for the breakthroughs at this stage. But in either case, it’s clear the federal government is playing a significant role in the multi-pronged effort to develop and test vaccine candidates, manufacture them in large quantities and distribute them nationwide.

Historically, vaccine development, testing and approval take years, in part because of tight resources. The goal of Operation Warp Speed is to break down hurdles

Pence doesn't have the power to cut the regulations, Trump did.

Meanwhile another ignorant democrat shows up unaware on how successful the Vaccinations program is, America is #5 in the world.

Trump wouldn't know a regulation if it ran up to him and stole his Quarter Pounder with Cheese. Other people came up with the Warp Speed idea.
And from the looks of things, it turned out to be the incompetent mass of BS we all thought it was. It took a competent politician willing to come in and actually work the problem
to get things moving in the right direction.

There is a slight increase in the vaccination rate the entire time from day one to now, how do you explain that?

Snicker.....

/—-/ Dementia Joe taking credit for Warp Speed.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You LIED again!

LINK
HAHA
Dana7360

Dana could actually pass a lie detector test that Trump did nothing for the Covid vaccine then Joe invented the vaccine and started distributing it since he took office under two months ago

No offense but presidents don't really do anything other than take credit for what others do. It's probably the number one thing I hate about presidents.

FTA: Those differences may influence who can claim the credit for the breakthroughs at this stage. But in either case, it’s clear the federal government is playing a significant role in the multi-pronged effort to develop and test vaccine candidates, manufacture them in large quantities and distribute them nationwide.

Historically, vaccine development, testing and approval take years, in part because of tight resources. The goal of Operation Warp Speed is to break down hurdles

And as referenced in Post #62, it didn't. Doesn't matter that there was some infrastructure for distribution. I'm not debating the Politfact article. But his admin stated it was going to vaccinate 20 million by the end of December, 2020. Turned out to be more like 2 million. In the end, it was more important for him to take credit for the vaccine in hopes of salvaging his re-election (which was already toast by Election Day) than it was to actually put in the work to try and prevent the spread of the virus from March to...well, the day he left the White House. And then to just toss the vaccine distribution ball over the fence to the states with little federal coordination was just the cherry on top of the shit sundae.

No offense but presidents don't really do anything other than take credit for what others do. It's probably the number one thing I hate about presidents.

I totally agree. But Trump did tell his administration to figure out how to have their agencies do the approval process quickly and he deserves credit for that.

The border wouldn't be in crisis if Joe didn't instruct his administration to stop the wall and pull back resources at the border and he also let Mexico pull their military.

Presidents don't do the work, totally agree. But their policies have a big impact

You LIED again!

LINK
HAHA
Dana7360

Dana could actually pass a lie detector test that Trump did nothing for the Covid vaccine then Joe invented the vaccine and started distributing it since he took office under two months ago
She is a covidhead lemming

Great news! So glad Trump was able to get the vaccines ready, and ordered in such a quick time to get these vaccinations out!

Didn't you hear? Biden invented the vaccine after he took office. Trump opposed creating a vaccine and told people not to take it.

Just ask Dana7360, she explains it all!

Trump also opposes birth control, thinks only the poor should pay taxes and he thinks cars don't need breaks. Right Dana?

And as referenced in Post #62, it didn't. Doesn't matter that there was some infrastructure for distribution. I'm not debating the Politfact article. But his admin stated it was going to vaccinate 20 million by the end of December, 2020. Turned out to be more like 2 million. In the end, it was more important for him to take credit for the vaccine in hopes of salvaging his re-election (which was already toast by Election Day) than it was to actually put in the work to try and prevent the spread of the virus from March to...well, the day he left the White House. And then to just toss the vaccine distribution ball over the fence to the states with little federal coordination was just the cherry on top of the shit sundae.
2 million more than any Dimwinger thought would be vaccinated by the end of the year.

Believe what you need to believe, I find anti-Trump people are just as ignorant as pro-Trump people.

In 10 months doing what would take 10 years!
Trump didn't develop any new science. The vaccine makers relied on proven technology they developed for their battles with ebola etc.

The 10 year statement is like fighting the last war.

trump had absolutely nothing to do with the development of the first vaccine that was available, the Pfizer vaccine.

Pfizer started working on the vaccine months before trump even thought of operation warp speed. trump was lying through his teeth about the virus when Pfizer started working on it.

Pfizer started working on the vaccine in January 10, 2020.

trump started operation warp speed May 15th, 2020.

All trump did was throw money at some companies months after the virus became out of control.

He refused 100 million doses of the vaccine when it was offered. He had no plan to actually get the vaccine into people's arms.

I give credit where it's due. I got the Pfizer vaccine. The scientists at Pfizer are responsible for it's existence. I qualified for it on January 7th. There was no vaccine for first dose at the time when trump was president. I didn't get that first dose until February 25th. Biden announced that more vaccine was going to be ready to go out on February 11th. It became available days later. I was able to make my appointment around February 20th.

Like I stated, I didn't believe Biden when he promised 100 million vaccinations in 100 days. I was wrong not to believe him.

trump had absolutely NOTHING to do with me and millions of other Americans being vaccinated.

Forum List

Back