Biden On Track To Pass 100 Million Vaccinations, With Time To Spare

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Hopefully we can be back to some sort of normal soon.

All the vaccines were due to Trump as well as the infrastructure
Biden the buffoon does not even know what a vaccine is

In 10 months doing what would take 10 years!
Trump didn't develop any new science. The vaccine makers relied on proven technology they developed for their battles with ebola etc.

The 10 year statement is like fighting the last war.

trump had absolutely nothing to do with the development of the first vaccine that was available, the Pfizer vaccine.

Pfizer started working on the vaccine months before trump even thought of operation warp speed. trump was lying through his teeth about the virus when Pfizer started working on it.

Pfizer started working on the vaccine in January 10, 2020.

trump started operation warp speed May 15th, 2020.

All trump did was throw money at some companies months after the virus became out of control.

He refused 100 million doses of the vaccine when it was offered. He had no plan to actually get the vaccine into people's arms.

I give credit where it's due. I got the Pfizer vaccine. The scientists at Pfizer are responsible for it's existence. I qualified for it on January 7th. There was no vaccine for first dose at the time when trump was president. I didn't get that first dose until February 25th. Biden announced that more vaccine was going to be ready to go out on February 11th. It became available days later. I was able to make my appointment around February 20th.

Like I stated, I didn't believe Biden when he promised 100 million vaccinations in 100 days. I was wrong not to believe him.

trump had absolutely NOTHING to do with me and millions of other Americans being vaccinated.
Dana, you are a true believer.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump didn't develop any new science. The vaccine makers relied on proven technology they developed for their battles with ebola etc.

trump had absolutely nothing to do with the development of the first vaccine that was available, the Pfizer vaccine.

Pfizer started working on the vaccine months before trump even thought of operation warp speed. trump was lying through his teeth about the virus when Pfizer started working on it.

All trump did was throw money at some companies months after the virus became out of control.

He refused 100 million doses of the vaccine when it was offered. He had no plan to actually get the vaccine into people's arms.

I give credit where it's due. I got the Pfizer vaccine. The scientists at Pfizer are responsible for it's existence. I qualified for it on January 7th. There was no vaccine for first dose at the time when trump was president. I didn't get that first dose until February 25th. Biden announced that more vaccine was going to be ready to go out on February 11th. It became available days later. I was able to make my appointment around February 20th.

Like I stated, I didn't believe Biden when he promised 100 million vaccinations in 100 days. I was wrong not to believe him.

trump had absolutely NOTHING to do with me and millions of other Americans being vaccinated.

You're frantically scouring your Democrat propaganda with how bad you're getting your ass handed to you in this thread, huh?

He is the reason it didnt take them 5 years to get it approved by the FDA.
Goddamn, if you hacks could just be honest, this country wouldnt be in shambles.

Dana knows that with Democrats, all things are possible, and we simply have to believe

Goddamn, if you hacks could just be honest, this country wouldnt be in shambles.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner. No one said Trump invented the actual vaccine.

Ironically (aka hypocritically) of course Dana is arguing simultaneously that Trump deserves no credit because he didn't invest the actual vaccine, but Joe does deserve total credit for the vaccine he didn't invent

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner. No one said Trump invented the actual vaccine.

Ironically (aka hypocritically) of course Dana is arguing simultaneously that Trump deserves no credit because he didn't invest the actual vaccine, but Joe does deserve total credit for the vaccine he didn't invent
The only difference between pfizer and the rest is america didnt help with funding. Everything else is the same.
Orange man bad is more important than truth to these cultists.

• Thanks

And so Pinochijoe has done what besides read kiddy size printing off a prompter? Nothing.

What I am is a very skeptical person who sees at least one promise kept.

I have been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties through the decades.

Biden was my second to last choice for president. trump was my last choice.

I'm a person who will say she was wrong when proven wrong. I didn't believe that Biden would accomplish 100 million vaccinations in 100 days. Much less doing it in around 60 days.

Biden has to earn my trust. Thus far, he has gotten me to at least listen to what he as to say then wait to see if it actually happens.

Just because I point out that I was wrong and Biden was successful with this doesn't mean I'm a "true believer."

Far from it.

I have been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties through the decades.

I'm a person who will say she was wrong when proven wrong. I didn't believe that Biden would accomplish 100 million vaccinations in 100 days. Much less doing it in around 60 days.

Biden has to earn my trust. Thus far, he has gotten me to at least listen to what he as to say then wait to see if it actually happens.

Just because I point out that I was wrong and Biden was successful with this doesn't mean I'm a "true believer."

Far from it.

He hasn't DONE a single thing except sign orders to eliminate jobs and bring more sickness into the country. All he did for the vaccinations was read and stutter words from a teleprompter. And there has been no promise kept yet anyway.

Far from it.

Biden didn’t accomplish jack spit.

Far from it.

That all sounds well and good but I hope you don't mind if I color myself skeptical.

Far from it.

That all sounds well and good but I hope you don't mind if I color myself skeptical.

Be skeptical.

It really doesn't matter to me what you think or not.

Far from it.

Be skeptical.

If you don't care, then why did you respond to it?

Far from it.

Be skeptical.

I would hope not.

• Funny
Awesome work Biden! The last guy called it a hoax and got people killed without any mercy or remorse.

Far from it.

Be skeptical.

I would hope not.

Dana really wanted you to know that she didn't care. That was very important to her

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Hopefully we can be back to some sort of normal soon.

Thank you President Trump.
The distribution is a success in spite of the orange slob. Not because of him.

Forum List

Back