Biden On Track To Pass 100 Million Vaccinations, With Time To Spare

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Hopefully we can be back to some sort of normal soon.

Dementia Joe didn't have a fucking thing to do with any of it moron. You and the rest of the nation can thank Pres. Trump for the fact that anything is available at all. Your alzheimers patient couldn't even get a stimulus out of his own democrat congress even though it was already in place before he took office. You idiots never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.
Yeah, I forgot. Vaccines didn't even exist before Biden took office....

:p. Bwuhahahahaha

Biden is only progressing towards his promised vaccination mark because vaccinations exists thanks to Trump.

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Thank you President Trump.
Donald didn’t buy vaccine or arrange for its distribution, psychotic trumpkin.

Not only didn't trump not buy enough but when offered enough vaccine, trump refused it.

The vaccine trump refused went to Europe.

No responsible president refuses vaccine.
Yeah, and as you can see, if you follow the news from Europe, the EU has stopped vaccinating with that vaccine because people are dying from thrombosis and blood clots brought on by the vaccine. You are an uninformed moron.
There are 3 vaccines - that one is the 3rd.

Dementia Joe didn't have a fucking thing to do with any of it moron. You and the rest of the nation can thank Pres. Trump for the fact that anything is available at all. Your alzheimers patient couldn't even get a stimulus out of his own democrat congress even though it was already in place before he took office. You idiots never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.

Biden is only progressing towards his promised vaccination mark because vaccinations exists thanks to Trump.
Trump did crap told the states to fend for themselves Biden made sure the vaccines were delivered ,,, Trump the pos played golf

When Biden promised 100 million vaccinations in 100 days...Trump humpers (probably thinking about how slow it was going under the Former Guy) said he couldn't do it and that if he failed...he should be Impeached.

Well he did it in only 56 days.

What say you MAGArats now?
Thanks to the vaccines and distribution plan Trump left him.
Veggie Joe didn’t even know there was a vaccine when he took office. :cuckoo:

Too F'in bad that there isn't a vaccine for dementia! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump did crap told the states to fend for themselves Biden made sure the vaccines were delivered ,,, Trump the pos played golf
And you are a walking, talking POS.

Democrats murdered tens of thousands of elderly Americans while Trump set a record for delivering 2 new vaccines in less than a year. You continue to prove you have zero credibility.

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly. ...

There was no bungling of the distribution by the last administration. Hell, the Pfizer vaccine wasn't given emergency approval until December 11, 2020. When Trump left office we were already well on the way to the figures Biden seeks to claim for himself.

In fact, the last administration got us three vaccines in record time. Vaccines that Fauci said would take more than a year. Vaccines that Biden and Haris both mocked.

Democrats murdered tens of thousands of elderly Americans while Trump set a record for delivering 2 new vaccines in less than a year. You continue to prove you have zero credibility.
Trump delivered shit

BTW This is the same Doddering Biden who claimed after being sworn in that there were no vaccines when he took office.

I am flabblergasted over the trump supporters saying thank you trump. I expect the op troll to be the idiot he is and line up for the vaccine but WHY would anybody be stupid enough to take the vaccine when it is the vaccine that is the danger not the virus?:cuckoo: the trump haters like the op i would expect that out of but not trump supporters.

Also from what i am seeing from the posts of trump supporters,sounds like he is in on the new world order plan by the elite to get the poison out.

[/QUOTE]

for what,participating in the new world order plan to distribute posion and depopulate the world? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Trump delivered shit

Trump delivered three vaccines thanks to Operation Warp Speed. All in record time, even Fauci said it would take more than a year. And when Trump left office there were well over 20 million already vaccinated.

Don't bother to respond, you'll only lie and make yourself look more foolish.

BTW This is the same Doddering Biden who claimed after being sworn in that there were no vaccines when he took office.

which would be great for the world if there were no vaccines for a virus that is a hoax:thup:,hoax as in yes it does exist,but it is not anymore dangerous than the yearly flu virus and yet i see even trump supporters here talking about getting a vaccine for a virus that is not even dangerous.:uhoh3: :cuckoo:

Donald didn’t buy vaccine or arrange for its distribution, psychotic trumpkin.

Not only didn't trump not buy enough but when offered enough vaccine, trump refused it.

The vaccine trump refused went to Europe.

No responsible president refuses vaccine.
Yeah, and as you can see, if you follow the news from Europe, the EU has stopped vaccinating with that vaccine because people are dying from thrombosis and blood clots brought on by the vaccine. You are an uninformed moron.
There are 3 vaccines - that one is the 3rd.
There are three in the US, Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson. However the vaccine that is currently be put on hold in the EU is the AstraZeneca vaccine.

You are so full of shit that your breath stinks.

Trump delivered shit
You are both a liar and an idiot with zero credibility.

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly. ...

There was no bungling of the distribution by the last administration. Hell, the Pfizer vaccine wasn't given emergency approval until December 11, 2020. When Trump left office we were already well on the way to the figures Biden seeks to claim for himself.

In fact, the last administration got us three vaccines in record time. Vaccines that Fauci said would take more than a year. Vaccines that Biden and Haris both mocked.
Indeed, Kameltoe is on record saying she would NEVER get the Trump vaccine. Another lie for those keeping count.

You are so full of shit that your breath stinks.
and you your eyes are brown

Trump delivered shit
You are both a liar and an idiot with zero credibility.

He's not even a useful tool.

Trump delivered shit
Like it or not, Trump delivered the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine during his admin and is responsible for delivering the J&J vaccine as well. Sorry to burst your bubble, shit for brains.

Forum List

Back