Biden On Track To Pass 100 Million Vaccinations, With Time To Spare

In 10 months doing what would take 10 years!
Trump didn't develop any new science. The vaccine makers relied on proven technology they developed for their battles with ebola etc.

The 10 year statement is like fighting the last war.

trump had absolutely nothing to do with the development of the first vaccine that was available, the Pfizer vaccine.

Pfizer started working on the vaccine months before trump even thought of operation warp speed. trump was lying through his teeth about the virus when Pfizer started working on it.

Pfizer started working on the vaccine in January 10, 2020.

trump started operation warp speed May 15th, 2020.

All trump did was throw money at some companies months after the virus became out of control.

He refused 100 million doses of the vaccine when it was offered. He had no plan to actually get the vaccine into people's arms.

I give credit where it's due. I got the Pfizer vaccine. The scientists at Pfizer are responsible for it's existence. I qualified for it on January 7th. There was no vaccine for first dose at the time when trump was president. I didn't get that first dose until February 25th. Biden announced that more vaccine was going to be ready to go out on February 11th. It became available days later. I was able to make my appointment around February 20th.

Like I stated, I didn't believe Biden when he promised 100 million vaccinations in 100 days. I was wrong not to believe him.

trump had absolutely NOTHING to do with me and millions of other Americans being vaccinated.
He is the reason it didnt take them 5 years to get it approved by the FDA.
Goddamn, if you hacks could just be honest, this country wouldnt be in shambles.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner. No one said Trump invented the actual vaccine.

Ironically (aka hypocritically) of course Dana is arguing simultaneously that Trump deserves no credit because he didn't invest the actual vaccine, but Joe does deserve total credit for the vaccine he didn't invent
The only difference between pfizer and the rest is america didnt help with funding. Everything else is the same.
Orange man bad is more important than truth to these cultists.
Orange man was bad, in that he left no plan and a huge mess.

Trump didn't develop any new science. The vaccine makers relied on proven technology they developed for their battles with ebola etc.

trump had absolutely nothing to do with the development of the first vaccine that was available, the Pfizer vaccine.

Pfizer started working on the vaccine months before trump even thought of operation warp speed. trump was lying through his teeth about the virus when Pfizer started working on it.

All trump did was throw money at some companies months after the virus became out of control.

He refused 100 million doses of the vaccine when it was offered. He had no plan to actually get the vaccine into people's arms.

I give credit where it's due. I got the Pfizer vaccine. The scientists at Pfizer are responsible for it's existence. I qualified for it on January 7th. There was no vaccine for first dose at the time when trump was president. I didn't get that first dose until February 25th. Biden announced that more vaccine was going to be ready to go out on February 11th. It became available days later. I was able to make my appointment around February 20th.

Like I stated, I didn't believe Biden when he promised 100 million vaccinations in 100 days. I was wrong not to believe him.

trump had absolutely NOTHING to do with me and millions of other Americans being vaccinated.
Goddamn, if you hacks could just be honest, this country wouldnt be in shambles.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner. No one said Trump invented the actual vaccine.

Ironically (aka hypocritically) of course Dana is arguing simultaneously that Trump deserves no credit because he didn't invest the actual vaccine, but Joe does deserve total credit for the vaccine he didn't invent
The only difference between pfizer and the rest is america didnt help with funding. Everything else is the same.
There was a plan. If you read OWS, you will see it.

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Hopefully we can be back to some sort of normal soon.

This is great news.

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

President Trump's Operation Warp Speed saved your life. Now, Red Joe has abandoned the reality of Covid and is allowing his own cabinet members to go maskless on crowded commercial airplanes, and is releasing untested and unvaccinated illegals into the country in record numbers.

I have been vaccinated. Have you?

Awesome work Biden! The last guy called it a hoax and got people killed without any mercy or remorse.
You need to cut back on the soy products.
You need to stop licking the orange slob's butt.
Can you show me where I did that?
Can you show me where he ate soy? No? Then take your attention begging walking. Thanks.
That's not licking the orange slob's butt, dummy. That's me shining a light on his politicization of covid. Which coincidentally you did as well. I would recommend you lay off the soy products as well but it's probably prescribed for you.

....thanks to the millions of vaccinations given under Trump

....thanks to the millions of vaccinations given under Trump
Trump had 40 days of vaccinations
Biden has had 56 days of vaccinations.

Maybe you should do the math.

In the U.S ... So far, 113 million doses have been given. In the last week, an average of 2.47 million doses per day were administered.

We know Biden is responsible for 100 million of those shots. So that only leaves Trump doing 13 million vaccinations against BIdens 100 million.

Everyone knows he's orange. He is orange. No one disputes it. Grow up

fortunately for AMERICA, TRUMP got the ball rolling quite well, and quickly. if this didnt happen, you would all be screwed. thanx TRUMP

Dementia Joe didn't have a fucking thing to do with any of it moron. You and the rest of the nation can thank Pres. Trump for the fact that anything is available at all. Your alzheimers patient couldn't even get a stimulus out of his own democrat congress even though it was already in place before he took office. You idiots never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.

Thank you President Trump.
Donald didn’t buy vaccine or arrange for its distribution, psychotic trumpkin.

Not only didn't trump not buy enough but when offered enough vaccine, trump refused it.

The vaccine trump refused went to Europe.

No responsible president refuses vaccine.
they sure do, when its experimental, and killing people.

Please point out any difference Biden made in Vaccine distribution, and prove that the same would not have happened with Trump in office right now.
Trump left vaccinations to the states to carry out. Some states did well, some states did poorly.

Biden set up direct federal involvement in vaccinations, so even if a state couldn't handle it, the federal government would. All the poorly served communities would finally get the medical service level they needed.

Trump rolled out vaccine production at warp speed, but vaccinations were still on 1/4 impulse.
Democrat-run states' governors and AG's sued the Trump admin every time he made a move to help at anything including vaxxing. They knew that left alone, Trump would expose them for the incompetent POS's that they are. They cannot even enforce the laws in their own major cities. Witness CHAZ/CHOP, Portland, Minneapolis, Detroit, Chicago, NYC riots. Democrats throw up their hands and say "sanctuary city" No problem. SMH. Idiots.

more babble shit from you

Thank you President Trump.
Donald didn’t buy vaccine or arrange for its distribution, psychotic trumpkin.

Not only didn't trump not buy enough but when offered enough vaccine, trump refused it.

The vaccine trump refused went to Europe.

No responsible president refuses vaccine.
Yeah, and as you can see, if you follow the news from Europe, the EU has stopped vaccinating with that vaccine because people are dying from thrombosis and blood clots brought on by the vaccine. You are an uninformed moron.

When Biden promised 100 million vaccinations in 100 days...Trump humpers (probably thinking about how slow it was going under the Former Guy) said he couldn't do it and that if he failed...he should be Impeached.

Well he did it in only 56 days.

What say you MAGArats now?

Forum List

Back