BIden passes EO to allow abortions

The country is in fantastic shape.

Did you catch the latest jobs report today?

Very bad news for America hating Trump humpers

Hyperinflation, famine, shortages, massive debt, fighting proxy wars against nuclear superpowers, most divided nation ever....yeah we're in great shape.

It's perplexing why leftists are so intent on killing the most innocent of all
They hate themselves and are driven to express this by expressing hate for all of life.

Unborn children are a target that can't fight back.

Do you ever see them really going after someone bigger and stronger?

Good thing my Norse pagan religion tells me to kill every motherfucker on the earth.

Take your Jesus bullshit and shove it up your fucking stupid ass.

Bidenp is doing just what Trump did. He is redirecting funds not allocated by Congress, And wholesale attempting to circumvent the supreme court decision that he does not like.

Fine. I propose the same.

The next president should direct the ATF to allow any type of gun purchased without tax or any other restriction. Including bypassing the Hughes amendment.
Kinda what Armageddon is going to be about, right? Kill all the Godless Pagans and sort it out on Judgment Day.

Defending your country, no. Killing innocent life, yes. Didn't Jesus tell his disciples to sell a garment and take a sword since he wasn't always going to be with them? You know, defense?

Ok, so then not all killing of a human is murder as you stated.

So, when God had His chosen people kill every man, woman and child in a battle, was that murder or just "defense"?

Again, what law did Biden break with his EO?

292470005_426617652833745_489598602558190273_n.jpg
Yes he does. Libtards are stupid on all levels.

Which of these is an illegal action by Biden...

Biden will direct the Health and Human Services Department to take action to protect and expand access to "medication abortion" approved by the Food and Drug Administration, the White House said.

He will also direct the department to ensure women have access to emergency medical care, family planning services, and contraception, including intrauterine devices (IUDs.)
It says he "will" take those actions. It does not say he did take those actions. It's all speculative soothsaying.

I could speculate that GG is going run out of his house to go stab the next person he sees walking down the street to death. Does that mean that GG has committed an illegal act?

Your question is simply nonsensical and inane, dumbass.

Ok, so then not all killing of a human is murder as you stated.

So, when God had His chosen people kill every man, woman and child in a battle, was that murder or just "defense"?

If I recall, you're describing the assyrians taking down israel because they refused to obey. But to your point, I don't have all the answers. My thinking is not on God's plane.

Forum List

Back