Biden POLITICALLY FORCED To Acknowledge Granddaughter

This acknowledgement isn't going to get the girl a Christmas invite. If the Biden family doesn't want her nothing can force them into it.

If you can't defend the action, just change the direction of the thread. Disappointing, I thought you were more honest than that.
Too bad the Democrats don't have a propaganda channel so they could go after the 2 billion that Trump's son in law got from the Saudis or the $800 million deal Ivanka got with the Chinese, while they were actually his closest advisors at the White House for crying out loud? Like most of your obsessions this is a total joke in comparison to the trump grifters and your lying scumbag propagandists...

Too bad the Democrats don't have a propaganda channel so they could go after the 2 billion that Trump's son in law got from the Saudis or the $800 million deal Ivanka got with the Chinese, while they were actually his closest advisors at the White House for crying out loud? Like most of your obsessions this is a total joke in comparison to the trump grifters and your lying scumbag propagandists...
WTF slick, can't you fricken stay on topic.

Trump's son in law got nothing from the Saudis.

I'm sure you hater dupes are just as likely as the Bidens to want to handle this with discretion and want what's best for this little girl LOL.... Can she survive on $5000 a month she's getting?
Why? He is his son's child, I would be estatic to meet them and proud to call them my grandchild, I really don't understand the denial BS.

BTW, everyone should want what is best for the girl, she is a child and how is denying that she is your grandchild best for the girl?

But, but, but, something about TRUMP!

Can't let Quid Pro stand on his own, can you?
Trump is your life MAGAT.
Absent Trump you'd have nothing but you acne scars, uncle dad, and single digit IQ to discuss.

If you can't defend the action, just change the direction of the thread. Disappointing, I thought you were more honest than that.
The OP is a lie.
I therefore feel no obligation to acknowledge it.
TRUTH is that Cheeto-boy's family is doing all they can to get away so they're not joining him in Leavenworth for 20 years.

Again, now you deflect. I have never said anything about Hunter and his connections, I just noted that the poster is switching subjects because he can't defend the actions and is being dishonest, just as you are now doing. Why don't you start a thread on the topic rather than being dishonest.

Again, now you deflect. I have never said anything about Hunter and his connections, I just noted that the poster is switching subjects because he can't defend the actions and is being dishonest, just as you are now doing. Why don't you start a thread on the topic rather than being dishonest.
Deflecting meaning destroying your silly argument?

Why? He is his son's child, I would be estatic to meet them and proud to call them my grandchild, I really don't understand the denial BS.

BTW, everyone should want what is best for the girl, she is a child and how is denying that she is your grandchild best for the girl?
She's a stripper, it's a scam, she's getting $5000 a month and no one is denying she is a grandchild, it's none of your damn business but then again all of your crap is just total BS Hater divisive gossip....

She's a stripper, it's a scam, she's getting $5000 a month and no one is denying she is a grandchild, it's none of your damn business but then again all of your crap is just total BS Hater divisive gossip....
Is she in the family Christmas card? My grandkids were.

But, but, but something about TRUMP! Face it, you can't allow Quid Pro to stand on his own.
And you can't find your ass with both hands and a map.
May I suggest you stop looking in your nose?

Want to discuss Biden, be factual.
Want to spread lies? I've no obligation to respect you, your posts, or the thread.

I make fun of you because your stupid.
I belittle you because you deserve belittling.
I disrespect you because you've surrendered any right to respect with your lies and hat.

It's not me, it's you knucklefucking incel.

Good enough?

WTF slick, can't you fricken stay on topic.
I already destroyed that crap. You people are brainwashed to the point of obsession with other people's business that has nothing to do with politics and just distract you from the big money GOP stealing your money And being a lying disaster...

The OP is a lie.
I therefore feel no obligation to acknowledge it.
TRUTH is that Cheeto-boy's family is doing all they can to get away so they're not joining him in Leavenworth for 20 years.
No, he has denied is grandchild until recently. The fact you don't want to believe it is on you, the fact you want to change the subject and be dishonest is on you as well. Therefore, I stand by what I said.

She is not a stripper; she is 4 you dumb ass. She was conceived when Hunter was on drugs and whoring around like an irresponsible human being. She deserves $5000 a month from her father, that is the least he can do for her.

How many were extramarital crack induced flings with scamming strippers?
So Hunter being the slut, whore that he is, knocked up a woman and you rip on her? If the whore Hunter could of kept his dick in his pants, maybe the stripper would have left him alone. He was the idiot who set himself up, he had a name, probably flaunted his name so he could get into her pants, so it is his responsibility, he is after all the sperm donor.

No, he has denied is grandchild until recently. The fact you don't want to believe it is on you, the fact you want to change the subject and be dishonest is on you as well. Therefore, I stand by what I said.
Not acknowledging is not the same as denying.

Got English?

Forum List

Back