Biden POLITICALLY FORCED To Acknowledge Granddaughter

This little girl is quite historic, being the only little girl Biden isn't interested in.

iu

Just like Trump didn't say the words "I wanna fuck my daughter" the intent is there all the same.
The only thing holding that group of carnies together is the old man's inheritance.

You can divert to wherever you would like to go. The simple fact is, none of trumps family are wanting to be disowned and the article that was linked doesn’t say any such thing either.

It must have been like pulling teeth for Biden to acknowledge that granddaughter.

Don't read the news eh?

You're a leftist thus your reality is a fabrication. The kicker is it's you who cannot read. It says right at the top she's trying to distance herself from POLITICS, not her father.

Ever notice Democrats attract other liars? They're all liars. Half lie to themselves, the other half do that and lie to everyone else too.

You can divert to wherever you would like to go. The simple fact is, none of trumps family are wanting to be disowned and the article that was linked doesn’t say any such thing either.
Sure they are and the articles confirm it.

You're a leftist thus your reality is a fabrication. The kicker is it's you who cannot read. It says right at the top she's trying to distance herself from POLITICS, not her father.

Ever notice Democrats attract other liars? They're all liars. Half lie to themselves, the other half do that and lie to everyone else too.
And what does her father do each and every day of the week sluggo?
You'd deny God if Trump told you so.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, you mean like this thread is reading into Biden being "politically forced"

OOPSIE!
??? What are you talking about. I’ve never said anything about Biden in this thread. I’m talking about your assertions that trumps kids are trying to be disowned, through a link you provided, which says no such thing.

I bet being politically forced to acknowledge the granddaughter really pissed off the Potatohead family.

Trailer trash in the White House.

??? What are you talking about. I’ve never said anything about Biden in this thread. I’m talking about your assertions that trumps kids are trying to be disowned, through a link you provided, which says no such thing.
If you've never mentioned Biden in this thread then you are seriously off topic.
Perhaps you should try to join the trumpettes in getting away from this.

But, but, but, something about TRUMP!!!! Please stop talking about Quid Pro Joe!!!!
A shame that biden's kids love him while Trump's loathe him...
The same way Trump loathes you, isn't it?

Meanwhile back at the 19th hole trump's kids are begging to be disowned.
If you can't defend the action, just change the direction of the thread. Disappointing, I thought you were more honest than that.

It must have been like pulling teeth for Biden to acknowledge that granddaughter.
I'm sure you hater dupes are just as likely as the Bidens to want to handle this with discretion and want what's best for this little girl LOL.... Can she survive on the $5000 a month she's getting?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back