Biden POLITICALLY FORCED To Acknowledge Granddaughter

If that was the message you were going for, perhaps you need a better meme. Given the lefts hatred for trump, the meme you posted could easily be viewed as wishing violence on him.
Please

Your Trump ad your fellow cultists LITERALLY threaten to kill people and you're whining because you fail to interpret a gif?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, it’s not my problem at all. I already stated what I was responding to, and it has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.
And if you're going to ignore context, you're going to get slapped, often.

After taking a provernial political ass-kicking for not only refusing to acknowledge his granddaughter through his son, Hunter, but for ordering all WH employees to remain silent about her, Joe Biden is finally acknowledging her.

Biden ridiculously thinks this reverse of course will win back his critics on this issue. No one is fooled.

Biden's sudden decision to acknowledge his granddaughter equates to Bud Light's attempt to salvage its image and avoid self-destruction. Biden is trying to do the same thing.

This is completely a political decision. I am sure his advisors briefed him on how much of an ass he and the 1st Lady are being seen as by the the vast majority of Americans and how much political damage was being done by his rejection of his granddaughter. This move just makes him even more of an ass.

The Bidens are the most white trash family in America.

Please

Your Trump ad your fellow cultists LITERALLY threaten to kill people and you're whining because you fail to interpret a gif?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What trump ad? You talking about the one that isn’t affiliated with trump in any way?

Besides, we’re not talking about trump ads, we’re talking about the implied meaning of the gif you posted. It looks like a football player violently rams trump into a bus. Again, if you are going for “throwing someone under the bus”, that meme didn’t convey it.

And if you're going to ignore context, you're going to get slapped, often.
What context? Just because I posted in a thread about one topic, if I address something other than that topic, there’s no context….I’m not talking about the topic. I’ve no idea why you are going here. You made an assertion, that isn’t true, I responded to that.

What trump ad? You talking about the one that isn’t affiliated with trump in any way?

Besides, we’re not talking about trump ads, we’re talking about the implied meaning of the gif you posted. It looks like a football player violently rams trump into a bus. Again, if you are going for “throwing someone under the bus”, that meme didn’t convey it.
In your tiny mind schlubnugget.

What context? Just because I posted in a thread about one topic, if I address something other than that topic, there’s no context….I’m not talking about the topic. I’ve no idea why you are going here. You made an assertion, that isn’t true, I responded to that.
Without context you're just blubbering about that which you fail to understand.
Which, as you continue to blubber on, becomes more and more obvious with each blubbering.

Without context you're just blubbering about that which you fail to understand.
Which, as you continue to blubber on, becomes more and more obvious with each blubbering.

I understand it perfectly. You made a false claim and I refuted it. That’s pretty straight forward if you ask me.

Forum List

Back