Biden POLITICALLY FORCED To Acknowledge Granddaughter

Then you are listening or watching something even worse like Internet and Youtube conspiracy nuts. Or Murdoch newspapers or fake GOP newspapers. It's all pure crap....
I knew we could count on you to eventually remember Murdoch. It took a while, but you got him in there. Now it just remains to be seen if it will be enough to head off another "visit".

You're the one diverting the topic.
You think this demeans me.
Think again bugnut.

AND
You are the ones putting Trump up for reelection, ergo, he's fair game in any political conversation
and
I think it's hilarious that Trump owns you body and soul and you blame Democrats for it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yet you still can't allow Quid Pro to stand on his own two feet without you rushing in with, "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!". He obviously lives in your mind.

Yet you still can't allow Quid Pro to stand on his own two feet without you rushing in with, "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!". He obviously lives in your mind.
When you scream his name 33 hours a day it's hard to ignore lollipop.

When you scream his name 33 hours a day it's hard to ignore lollipop.
I'm sorry to hear that you experience 33 hours every day and that you scream TRUMP!'s name so much. We're talking about Quid Pro Joe and you come rushing in yelling, "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!". I'm starting to understand a little better why you do that.

Hey, is lollipop like Quid Pro's Corn Pop, a bad dude?

I'm sorry to hear that you experience 33 hours every day and that you scream TRUMP!'s name so much. We're talking about Quid Pro Joe and you come rushing in yelling, "But TRUMP!, but TRUMP!". I'm starting to understand a little better why you do that.

Hey, is lollipop like Quid Pro's Corn Pop, a bad dude?
Sure, dream on.

AND

"lolipop" is something that's been licked. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Please.
The family patriarch is in court for indictments 3 times and the family disappears?

How many of those loving family members do you suppose have flipped and will be testifying against him?

They've disowned him and live in fear of his upcoming retaliation.

All of that is just your fantasy. There is no evidence they want to be “disowned”. Maybe they don’t want to be involved in trumps legal issues, who knows, but that doesn’t mean they are trying to get away from him, or that they don’t want anything to do with him.

The article you linked doesn’t say that either.

I know them.
I've known many scumsucking hanger oners in it only for the money.
You know Trump, you think his spawn, the fruit of his looms, will be any different?

Be sure to donte all your free cash to Trump.
He's gotta pay his lawyers since Jared isn't sharing that $2b he got from the Saudis.

You don’t know them, you only know your idea of him and the disdain you have for him, which fuels your fantasy of his family falling apart.

All of that is just your fantasy. There is no evidence they want to be “disowned”. Maybe they don’t want to be involved in trumps legal issues, who knows, but that doesn’t mean they are trying to get away from him, or that they don’t want anything to do with him.

The article you linked doesn’t say that either.
So it was just my imagination that not one of them showed up for any of his indictments?

Sure, you go with that.

You don’t know them, you only know your idea of him and the disdain you have for him, which fuels your fantasy of his family falling apart.
True.
Guy cheated on his wife, and that wife, and that wife.
Guy admitted wanting to bang his daughter.
Guy hates his youngest kid for being taller than him.
Guy stole money from a veteran charity
You just stop me when I'm off the mark.

Think about the term "politically forced". It actually means popular opinion and popular opinion is generated by the media. Think about all the things the media doesn't politically force and you get an idea of the relationship between Biden and the media.

So it was just my imagination that not one of them showed up for any of his indictments?

Sure, you go with that.
Nope, it wasn’t your imagination, but you have no idea why they didn’t show up. There could have been a number of reasons. Doesn’t mean that one of them is because they hate daddy

True.
Guy cheated on his wife, and that wife, and that wife.
Guy admitted wanting to bang his daughter.
Guy hates his youngest kid for being taller than him.
Guy stole money from a veteran charity
You just stop me when I'm off the mark.

And his family stuck by him through it all. So, if he did all that and his family didn’t leave, what makes you think they are leaving now.

Show me where any of his kids has said they hate him and want to not have anything to do with him anymore. Just because you don’t see them together doesn’t mean they aren’t together. They are all busy and are doing different things.

It would be very simple for them to just come out and publicly announce that they have cut ties with trump. I mean, if they hate him that much, then why dont they do that?

Nope, it wasn’t your imagination, but you have no idea why they didn’t show up. There could have been a number of reasons. Doesn’t mean that one of them is because they hate daddy
I have an idea...

donald-trump-donald.gif

And his family stuck by him through it all. So, if he did all that and his family didn’t leave, what makes you think they are leaving now.

Show me where any of his kids has said they hate him and want to not have anything to do with him anymore. Just because you don’t see them together doesn’t mean they aren’t together. They are all busy and are doing different things.

It would be very simple for them to just come out and publicly announce that they have cut ties with trump. I mean, if they hate him that much, then why dont they do that?
Because all his money ain't gonna keep them out of jail.

Forum List

Back