Biden POLITICALLY FORCED To Acknowledge Granddaughter

I have an idea...

donald-trump-donald.gif
Ok, you hate trump…that’s nothing new…

Because all his money ain't gonna keep them out of jail.

I read that article. First, it’s just an opinion piece, and the word “alleged” appears quite a few times.

You keep bringing up all of these things, but yet do not have anything that suggests that the trump kids are wanting to be disowned by their father.

And your discourse gets lamer and more juvenile by the post. You're not doing yourself any favors here.
I'm taking to an ignorant, hateful, uneducated, asshole.
You have zero capacity to enhance my standing fool.

I read that article. First, it’s just an opinion piece, and the word “alleged” appears quite a few times.

You keep bringing up all of these things, but yet do not have anything that suggests that the trump kids are wanting to be disowned by their father.
I have as much proof as you do that Joe Biden was "politically forced" to recognize his grandchild.

I have as much proof as you do that Joe Biden was "politically forced" to recognize his grandchild.
I’ve never asserted that Biden was politically forced to do anything. My entire conversation with you is just rejecting your assertion about the trump children

I’ve never asserted that Biden was politically forced to do anything. My entire conversation with you is just rejecting your assertion about the trump children
Which is in response to the "biden politically forced..."

Ergo, you're attacking Biden and defending Trump.

Obviously you fail to understand the context or the comment.
What context is there to understand, you posted a meme of someone doing violence to trump with the caption “I have an idea…”

I mean, how else is someone supposed to interpret that?

Which is in response to the "biden politically forced..."

Ergo, you're attacking Biden and defending Trump.
No…I wasn’t responding to the topic of this thread, I was responding to, specifically, and your assertions about the trump kids.

I never said anything about Biden acknowledging his granddaughter.

What context is there to understand, you posted a meme of someone doing violence to trump with the caption “I have an idea…”

I mean, how else is someone supposed to interpret that?
I dunno. Like an average person?

Do you really think the phrase "thrown under the bus" is literal or are you just pretending?

No…I wasn’t responding to the topic of this thread, I was responding to, specifically, and your assertions about the trump kids.

I never said anything about Biden acknowledging his granddaughter.
The context, as I said earlier, is your problem.

I dunno. Like an average person?

Do you really think the phrase "thrown under the bus" is literal or are you just pretending?
If that was the message you were going for, perhaps you need a better meme. Given the lefts hatred for trump, the meme you posted could easily be viewed as wishing violence on him.

Forum List

Back