Biden POLITICALLY FORCED To Acknowledge Granddaughter

It just took 40 years and 75% of the population to get them to do it finally,
Yet you continue voting for them, even after admitting they are that useless.
And much less than actually needed after 40 years of GOP under investment in infrastructure, all for the greedy the rich. You are an idiot and they have stopped again. The GOP is a disaster for the country and you, Super Duper- change the channel and try reality someday. And you're better off listening to me than cbs for example. At least corporate media doesn't do election fraud global warming hoaxes Etcetera Etcetera. Unlike Fox, a political propaganda machine with only good news for the GOP...
We went back and checked, and just like we said before, when you vote Republican, the country you save just might be your own. Hey, you managed to get CBS and FOX News in there this time. Not too bad, but remember, they won't stand for you not mentioning Murdoch for very long and you'll get another "visit".

Oh, yes, more made up languages. You are "special" indeed. Do the cats and cows respond to you in English like your dog does?
Like I said, I speak and understand many languages.
Even MAGAT pigeon

Still haven't found anyone else who couldn't understand what I was talking about, have you? Just you with your poor reading comprehension.
Well, there's you.
Fortunately I speak pidgin MAGADUMIAN so I can still get through.

Yet you continue voting for them, even after admitting they are that useless.

We went back and checked, and just like we said before, when you vote Republican, the country you save just might be your own. Hey, you managed to get CBS and FOX News in there this time. Not too bad, but remember, they won't stand for you not mentioning Murdoch for very long and you'll get another "visit".
My complaint is that GOP voters are the most ignorant misinformed idiots in the modern world who keep voting for giveaway to the rich and screw job for themselves. And throw Murdoch out of the country the scum. Sorry about reality and me knowing what it is LOL

My complaint is that GOP voters are the most ignorant misinformed idiots in the modern world who keep voting for giveaway to the rich and screw job for themselves. And throw Murdoch out of the country the scum. Sorry about reality and me knowing what it is LOL
You would need to change the channel to get acquainted with reality. It must really chap your drawers that everybody else's vote counts as much as yours does and you can't convince anyone to vote differently.

I’m glad he finally acknowledged her, it was beyond time and should not have needed any pressure.

You would need to change the channel to get acquainted with reality. It must really chap your drawers that everybody else's vote counts as much as yours does and you can't convince anyone to vote differently.
I watch Fox all the time and it's a bunch of crap that leaves people with the impression that the election was stolen global warming is a joke pedophilia is rampant with Dems and all this crap about the Bidens. Guy Archer said he never heard Joe say anything that had anything to do with the business. You listen to a bunch of idiocy and lies....

It does.
Where's Melania?
See his daughter hanging with Trump lately?
How Jr.'s coke thing going?
and on and on...

The one he tried to throw away is trying to get close which is sad.
I'ts always sad to see a child hungering for the affections of an abusive parent.

I have no idea..maybe they are busy with other things. Doesn’t mean they are trying to be disowned. I mean really, if that was their goal, they’d just tell their dad they are no longer part of the family and just leave…which they haven’t done.

Sure they are.
The only thing keeping them close is the hope daddy will kick the bucket soon.

And you know this…how? Are you close with the family? Do you know them personally? Your desire to believe they all hate their dad doesn’t make it a fact. Likely all of their kids and his wife are busy with their own things.

I watch Fox all the time and it's a bunch of crap that leaves people with the impression that the election was stolen global warming is a joke pedophilia is rampant with Dems and all this crap about the Bidens. Guy Archer said he never heard Joe say anything that had anything to do with the business. You listen to a bunch of idiocy and lies....
I don't watch FOX News. Change the channel because you're making wild assumptions.

True, I've never met any of the MAGADUMIANS on this board but there are enough in the wild for me to pick up the lingo.
Tell us more about this dog that speaks to you in English, then tell us why it's telling you to divert attention from Quid Pro Joe by continually invoking TRUMP!.

I have no idea..maybe they are busy with other things. Doesn’t mean they are trying to be disowned. I mean really, if that was their goal, they’d just tell their dad they are no longer part of the family and just leave…which they haven’t done.
Please.
The family patriarch is in court for indictments 3 times and the family disappears?

How many of those loving family members do you suppose have flipped and will be testifying against him?

They've disowned him and live in fear of his upcoming retaliation.

And you know this…how? Are you close with the family? Do you know them personally? Your desire to believe they all hate their dad doesn’t make it a fact. Likely all of their kids and his wife are busy with their own things.
I know them.
I've known many scumsucking hanger oners in it only for the money.
You know Trump, you think his spawn, the fruit of his looms, will be any different?

Be sure to donte all your free cash to Trump.
He's gotta pay his lawyers since Jared isn't sharing that $2b he got from the Saudis.

Tell us more about this dog that speaks to you in English, then tell us why it's telling you to divert attention from Quid Pro Joe by continually invoking TRUMP!.
You're the one diverting the topic.
You think this demeans me.
Think again bugnut.

AND
You are the ones putting Trump up for reelection, ergo, he's fair game in any political conversation
and
I think it's hilarious that Trump owns you body and soul and you blame Democrats for it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back