Biden POLITICALLY FORCED To Acknowledge Granddaughter

You have surpassed Joe 1311311131 as the dumbest poster on this forum.
Any actual argument, dumbass dupe? everything you know is pure crap anti American embarrassing gossip. You miss the part about the Big money pure BS Giveaway to the rich GOP stealing from you and the American people for 40 years.

Any actual argument, dumbass dupe? everything you know is pure crap anti American embarrassing gossip. You miss the part about the Big money pure BS Giveaway to the rich GOP stealing from you and the American people for 40 years.
40 years you've been voting for democrats and they haven't given you what you want. Somebody fairly wise once said something about repeating the same action over and over, expecting a different result...

40 years you've been voting for democrats and they haven't given you what you want. Somebody fairly wise once said something about repeating the same action over and over, expecting a different result...
the government is made for obstruction if you are greedy idiot swine like the GOP is now. And silly dupes like you.... The GOP crap reconciliation and filibuster rules somehow have meant Republicans only need 51 votes to cut taxes on the rich while Democrats need 60 votes to raise taxes on the rich. Quite the scam, Now even half the GOP realizes it....

the government is made for obstruction if you are greedy idiot swine like the GOP is now. And silly dupes like you.... The GOP crap reconciliation and filibuster rules somehow have meant Republicans only need 51 votes to cut taxes on the rich while Democrats need 60 votes to raise taxes on the rich. Quite the scam, Now even half the GOP realizes it....
Which means the democrats don't know how to bargain in good faith, aka compromise, to get what they want.

Nope.

It is the responsibility of the communicator to ensure the communication is understood by its intended target.

You failed. That's on you.
Ask anyone if they couldn't understand what I was communicating. I think it's only you.

Which means the democrats don't know how to bargain in good faith, aka compromise, to get what they want.
It was amazing that a few Republicans actually helped on a infrastructure bill that was so obviously ridiculously overdue. First time they weren't lockstep Nazi obstructionists in 40 years.

I asked my dog.
She's a border collie, very smart.
She said "WTF?"
The fact that you speak to your dog and think it talks to you says a lot and helps explain why you can't figure out what I'm saying.

It was amazing that a few Republicans actually helped on a infrastructure bill that was so obviously ridiculously overdue. First time they weren't lockstep Nazi obstructionists in 40 years.
See, they CAN make things happen, so now you can stop blaming Republicans for democrat failures.

The fact that you speak to your dog and think it talks to you says a lot and helps explain why you can't figure out what I'm saying.
No, it explains why what you say is nonsense.
I'm certain her vocabulary exceeds yours by half.

See, they CAN make things happen, so now you can stop blaming Republicans for democrat failures.
It just took 40 years and 75% of the population to get them to do it finally, And much less than actually needed after 40 years of GOP under investment in infrastructure, all for the greedy the rich. You are an idiot and they have stopped again. The GOP is a disaster for the country and you, Super Duper- change the channel and try reality someday. And you're better off listening to me than cbs for example. At least corporate media doesn't do election fraud global warming hoaxes Etcetera Etcetera. Unlike Fox, a political propaganda machine with only good news for the GOP...

Hahahah what a brainwashed fool.
The Rich! The Rich! The Rich!
Where did you get your grooming?
Government job? Union? Education system?

Forum List

Back