Biden POLITICALLY FORCED To Acknowledge Granddaughter

Not acknowledging is not the same as denying.

Got English?
The intent is the same, hide your kid whore from embarrassment because he was high on crack, and he couldn't keep it in his pants. Biden is embarrassed by his slutty son; we all get that. Still no reason to take it out on his granddaughter, she wasn't the one behaving badly.

And you can't find your ass with both hands and a map.
May I suggest you stop looking in your nose?

Want to discuss Biden, be factual.
Want to spread lies? I've no obligation to respect you, your posts, or the thread.

I make fun of you because your stupid.
I belittle you because you deserve belittling.
I disrespect you because you've surrendered any right to respect with your lies and hat.

It's not me, it's you knucklefucking incel.

Good enough?
I'm pointing out the obvious, that you and the usual suspects are afraid to let Quid Pro stand on his own, we already knew that. Now, since you're so adamant, exactly what lies have I posted? You know, quote them and stuff.

The intent is the same, hide your kid whore from embarrassment because he was high on crack, and he couldn't keep it in his pants. Biden is embarrassed by his slutty son; we all get that. Still no reason to take it out on his granddaughter, she wasn't the one behaving badly.
When I need an attorney You'll be the last on the list.
When I need an ignorant schlubgubbin you're at the top.

I'm pointing out the obvious, that you and the usual suspects are afraid to let Quid Pro stand on his own, we already knew that. Now, since you're so adamant, exactly what lies have I posted? You know, quote them and stuff.
There's 2 incel.

Oh, you mean like this thread is reading into Biden being "politically forced"

OOPSIE!
He denies her very existence for four years. Acknowledges her a week after the NYTimes call him out for being a scumbag. Coincidence, of course.

He denies her very existence for four years. Acknowledges her a week after the NYTimes call him out for being a scumbag. Coincidence, of course.
He acknowledged her AFTER the court case was resolved.
I'm pretty sure legal advice he followed.

But you go on with your fantasies about Joe while ignoring the absolute fact that Trump has openly said he wans to F**K is daughter.

He acknowledged her AFTER the court case was resolved.
Nope.

I'm pretty sure legal advice he followed.

But you go on with your fantasies about Joe while ignoring the absolute fact that Trump has openly said he wans to F**K is daughter.
Got it. Thanks for letting me know before I wasted any more time on your nonsense

Have a blessed day.

Nope.

Got it. Thanks for letting me know before I wasted any more time on your nonsense

Have a blessed day.
You mean I won't have to see any more of your crapstack?

UnevenAbsoluteIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

So Hunter being the slut, whore that he is, knocked up a woman and you rip on her? If the whore Hunter could of kept his dick in his pants, maybe the stripper would have left him alone. He was the idiot who set himself up, he had a name, probably flaunted his name so he could get into her pants, so it is his responsibility, he is after all the sperm donor.
This is six years ago when he was a mess not anymore married with two kids and the Bidens don't need a stripper around to be blunt. The whole thing should be a private issue and you people are a disgrace. Well your propaganda is and that's you all over.

Imagine going through life being this delusional.
You can be sure the trump kids did much much much worse while actually being in the government as Daddy's closest advisors. This just shows the power of BULLSHIT propaganda going on and on lying endlessly about someone who is not even in politics. Poor America.... I know, let's elect a Mussolini wannabe!

Last edited:
A shame that biden's kids love him while Trump's loathe him...
The same way Trump loathes you, isn't it?

So pathetic it’s actually sad.
You can be sure the trump kids did much much much worse while actually being in the government as Daddy's closest advisors. This just shows the power of BULLSHIT propaganda going on and on lying endlessly about someone who is not even in politics. Poor America.... I know, let's elect a Mussolini wannabe!

What are you babbling on about now?

If you've never mentioned Biden in this thread then you are seriously off topic.
Perhaps you should try to join the trumpettes in getting away from this.
Uhh, if I’m off topic it’s because you started the diversion off the topic by going on some tangent about trumps kids wanting to be disowned. I was merely rejecting that assertion based on the evidence that the link you posted doesn’t provide.

Forum List

Back