Biden POLITICALLY FORCED To Acknowledge Granddaughter

Then read more buckwheat.

View attachment 809062

Just a snippet of the 49 MILLION results
1) probably every one of those links is just links back to the original article..

2) non of those articles says they are wanting to be “disowned”. They just say ivanka is trying to distance here career and legal issues from trump. It says nothing about here trying to distance herself from trump or wanting to be disowned.

1) probably every one of those links is just links back to the original article..

2) non of those articles says they are wanting to be “disowned”. They just say ivanka is trying to distance here career and legal issues from trump. It says nothing about here trying to distance herself from trump or wanting to be disowned.
"To disown someone is to reject them. If you disown your brother, you refuse to have anything to do with him: not only do you not speak or have contact, but it's as if he's no longer related to you."

Exact fit sparky.

"To disown someone is to reject them. If you disown your brother, you refuse to have anything to do with him: not only do you not speak or have contact, but it's as if he's no longer related to you."

Exact fit sparky.

And again, the articles say nothing about ivanka not wanting to have anything to do with trump on a personal level. They all say they is trying to distance her CAREER and LEGAL ISSUES.

So, no, she’s not trying to be disowned by trump. Show me the articles where ivanka has cut off communications and contact with her father.

And again, the articles say nothing about ivanka not wanting to have anything to do with trump on a personal level. They all say they is trying to distance her CAREER and LEGAL ISSUES.

So, no, she’s not trying to be disowned by trump. Show me the articles where ivanka has cut off communications and contact with her father.
Just like Trump didn't say the words "I wanna fuck my daughter" the intent is there all the same.
The only thing holding that group of carnies together is the old man's inheritance.

Why yes..... yes it is, fake doctor....

According to IRS filings, my tax money paid for that whore (not Jill, the other whore) as that filthy animal's "West Coast Assistant".

Pretty damn white of me..... hmm?

decency 99w.jpg

The Bidens are like elitist, racist, blue collar, criminal trailer trash in a Democrat Soap Opera.
Anyone who grew up in those neighborhoods would have taken notice of that family. Even if you minded your own business.

Biden's sudden decision to acknowledge his granddaughter equates to Bud Light's attempt to salvage its image and avoid self-destruction. Biden is trying to do the same thing.

Actually, he had a genuine change of heart because he is a decent loving Grandfather who always tells the truth and never falls off stationary bicycles.

Forum List

Back