Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

I admit being smart enough to realize that contrary to liberal dogma white people are not evil and do not deserve to be replaced

wanting to preserve white culture and values is better than the genocide you support
Since when are white people being replaced ? Sounds like the typical fear mongering white supremacist whining. Look in the mirror. The conservative wing is promoting it behind your backs. There are no conservative groups that want to hold employers accountable for hiring illegals…..none.

Last edited:
Its a worthy goal

china wants Taiwan and the entire south china sea where 40% of world trade passes through

China wants dominion over all the nations in the region including vietnam, indonesis, phippines, and maylasia

and they can do it if the United States is driven back to hawaii
You still have no plan. Conservatives are wishful thinkers. Everything for nothing. They’re free loaders. They’re against unions and universal healthcare instead of employer based HC which keeps labor costs high and want everything made here for the same price. Unbelievable. .

yet it is still not a required component for the gun to function, thus using your logic for the bump stock, you would cool with the government banning.

yet it is still not a required component for the gun to function, thus using your logic for the bump stock, you would cool with the government banning

yet it is still not a required component for the gun to function, thus using your logic for the bump stock, you would cool with the government banning

you open the door to ban one, you open the door to ban them all. Why can you partisan drones not see this?
How many times do I have to say that the bump stock ban is unconstitutional?

How many times do I have to say that the bump stock ban is unconstitutional?

You say that once, and then you defend it and Trump 100 times.

And even with that you still cannot bring yourself to say that Trump was wrong for doing it.

There are conservative groups that want to hold employers accountable for hiring illegals…..none.
I hold the federal government to blame for every illegal working in America thanks to open borders and the wipe-every-nose welfare system that creates a shortage of legal workers

libs like you want to make employers our new immigration enforcers

I hold the federal government to blame for every illegal working in America thanks to open borders and the wipe-every-nose welfare system that creates a shortage of legal workers

Since when have there been open borders ? Dems have deported more immigrants then Trump ever thought of.

That’s hilarious. How hard is it for an employer to ask for an ID and a visa ? So you worked your entire life and never had to produce an ID or proof of legitimacy to your employer ? You must live in OZ. More made up sht.

You say that once, and then you defend it and Trump 100 times.

And even with that you still cannot bring yourself to say that Trump was wrong for doing it.
Neither can you ever say trump was right about anything

being a partisan works both ways

You mean biden has no plan

we have the US, Japanese, Australian navies plus freedom loving nations around the globe to assist Taiwan
Assist them how ? Ww3 ? Biden has no plan ? Universal healthcare would bring more jobs to the US in droves. Businesses would instantly realize a near 15% profit if they didn’t have to offer a HC benefits package. Canada steals our labor because corps there don’t have to pay HC cost package.

Neither can you ever say trump was right about anything

being a partisan works both ways
He was right about liking the uneducated and getting their support. They can be lied to and never know the difference.

Ah, we don’t have a welfare system for illegals. . Illegal Immigrants can’t get Medicare or SS . They can only get paid through the illegal actions of the businesses that hire them.

Assist them how ? Ww3 ? Biden has no plan ? Universal healthcare would bring more jobs to the US in droves. Businesses would instantly realize a near 15% profit if they didn’t have to offer a HC benefits package. Canada steals our labor because corps there don’t have to pay HC cost package.

So how much labor does Canada steal from us? Have a link to that?

Forum List

Back