Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

Just more evidence of you lying your ass off because you have no facts to support any of your arguments.

You have no honor as you've repeatedly demonstrated so coming from you I'll take that as a compliment, "Marine".

You wouldn't make a bump on the ass of a decent Marine.
That shit again? I guess you could keep trying to make that work but isn't that the definition of insanity? You're a lightweight, Jesse.

You can be an apologist for those nitwit traitors all you want. You're in for a rude awakening. Sometime the wheels of justice etc. In your poor excuse for a mind, what was it? Normal political discourse? LOL BTW Tex as we have discussed, there are other weapons beside guns. Bear spray, flag poles, thrown objects etc. Gee, you missed all of that? That's because you indoctrinated types are willfully blind. And you intellectual powerhouses got that from a moronic scoundrel who apparently is slightly smarter than you. Holy shit. I've never seen someone who pretends to be smart and does such lamebrained things at the same time. But it's fun to watch.
Try answering the questions for a change.

How many people have been charged with insurrection? How many convicted? What weapons were found other than one guy with a handgun and plastic cuffs?

How many troops and cops were shot?

Of course it wasn't "Normal Political DIscourse" any more than the BLM/Antifa riot that broke out on the capital grounds.

Insurrection is a very specific charge so again, who has been charged and/or convicted of "Insurrection"?

That should not be a difficult question for even you to answer.

That shit again? I guess you could keep trying to make that work but isn't that the definition of insanity? You're a lightweight, Jesse.
No, just an accurate description and observation.

You can't debate anything on the facts so you constantly spew nothing but lies and insults to cover up for your own failings.

Not at all difficult for any objective observer to see.

Try answering the questions for a change.

Of course it wasn't "Normal Political DIscourse" any more than the BLM/Antifa riot that broke out on the capital grounds.

Insurrection is a very specific charge so again, who has been charged and/or convicted of "Insurrection"?

That should not be a difficult question for even you to answer.
Somehow you are under the impression that I give a shit what you'd like me to do. More of your delusions?

IT WAS JUST AS I SAID. REAGAN CUT IT FROM 70 TO 50 IN'82, THEN 28%. AND WE HAVEN'T HAD A FAIR COUNTRY SINCE. 37% IS A JOKE TOO...iF YOU COUNT ALL TAXES, RICH 25%, MIDDLE CLASS 26%. GREAT FECKING JOB, GOP! Did that get thru?
You seem to forget he eliminated hundreds of deductions, credits, and tax shelters in doing so and for the first time in history the wealthy started paying the bulk of all federal income taxes.

They still do.

Last edited:
Then maybe the government should stop giving subsidies to corporate America. See how that works? Can't have it both ways.

WTF do corporate subsidies have to do with government being your momma and pappa taking care of matters you should be taking care of yourself? If you want an end to subsides, let's start with all the green tax dollars that fund solar panels, windmills and electric cars.

Never said that you should not want a gun. You tough guys should do what you want. Talked about the problems of the untrained and mentally ill and the ease at which they can have access to weapons of war. Talked about the proliferation of guns and it's relation to crime. You want to blow your neighbors head off, go for it if it makes you feel like a man.

There are no weapons of war, there are only weapons. And who decides who is mentally ill or not, some leftist anti-gun shrink? And if we accept that, how long before the Communists keep narrowing the definition of mental illness?

You see the problem with your idea is leftists are evil, they can't be trusted with anything. These are the same people who believe they have the right to force Americans to take medication they don't want or need.

There are no weapons of war, there are only weapons. And who decides who is mentally ill or not, some leftist anti-gun shrink? And if we accept that, how long before the Communists keep narrowing the definition of mental illness?

You see the problem with your idea is leftists are evil, they can't be trusted with anything. These are the same people who believe they have the right to force Americans to take medication they don't want or need.
Just keep on wallowing in your sheepdom.

WTF do corporate subsidies have to do with government being your momma and pappa taking care of matters you should be taking care of yourself? If you want an end to subsides, let's start with all the green tax dollars that fund solar panels, windmills and electric cars.
Taking over for your nitwit friend OL' Tex? I don't take advice from those stupid enough to fall for Trumpism. I consider that a mental illness.

Which won't happen until next year when we take the House. Right now this is a dog and pony show to try and get Trump for something he could not even come close to be responsible for.
You are the very definition of a sucker. That's what conmen count on. LOL

Forum List

Back