Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

And of course Black Unemployment hit it's all time low since those stat's have been kept, the black middle class expanded faster than anytime in history as well.

We weren't being lied to when we were told, "A rising tide floats all boats".
But you were sure lied to when he kept referring to it as the "Middle Class" Tax cuts.

You're so full of shit that you can't wear a hat. You'll believe any horse hooey that Trump and his clown posse step in. He has you silly geese hanging on every moronic word he says. When will you robots understand that you are backing the biggest loser in American history? The lowest of the low and the dumbest of the dumb. And you folks are obviously two steps below him on the stupid scale. It's gonna be a revelation when reality strikes you all of a sudden and you have to face the fact that you are the easiest of marks. You accuse me of lying and what I have to say about that is whatever I've said that you find fault with is close enough to the truth for you fools. You have no gauge by which to distinguish one from the other because you have been conditioned to believe any fuckin' thing. I've gotta say though you Sheep are an interesting flock, as flocks go. You managed to turn off most of your senses so you can maintain the fallacy that you will die trying to justify. Your guy is a monster and a fraud and yes. I do hate that traitorous fuck. He earns every bit of it. And I'm not too fond of his apologists like you fools either. A sad bunch of reality deniers. Snap out of it or you're gonna have some Splainin' to do, to your family, friends and yourselves.

I don't "accuse" I prove you are lying over and over and over and over.

Perhaps this will ease the sting a bit?
1648284311877.png

I don't "accuse" I prove you are lying over and over and over and over.

Perhaps this will ease the sting a bit?
View attachment 621387
I'm not touching that stuff. I heard Pence rubbed that shit on his ass and half of the Trump Administration disappeared. You know, like they did a few times as each was exposed for being corrupt or unwilling to go along with The traitor's master plan. If Trump hadn't been away playing golf, he would have been the first casualty. Biden has formed a committee to investigate all of that. Look it up. It's called U.S. v Dingleberry.

No, actually, I'm a parent.

And you're full of shit for even making a dumbass accusation like that. Reflects on you, not me. All my friends know who and what I am. You don't. So sod off with your leftist bullshit. You give all lefties a bad name with this crap.
Spoken like a true Humper and QAnon babbler.

No, actually, I'm a parent.

And you're full of shit for even making a dumbass accusation like that. Reflects on you, not me. All my friends know who and what I am. You don't. So sod off with your leftist bullshit. You give all lefties a bad name with this crap.
Be careful. Humpers are parents of munchkins. All dillusional followers of the wiz of lies.

I'm not touching that stuff. I heard Pence rubbed that shit on his ass and half of the Trump Administration disappeared. You know, like they did a few times as each was exposed for being corrupt or unwilling to go along with The traitor's master plan. If Trump hadn't been away playing golf, he would have been the first casualty. Biden has formed a committee to investigate all of that. Look it up. It's called U.S. v Dingleberry.
Oh good lord please do, you're nothing but a lying raging blind partisan hemorrhoid on the ass of mankind.

Be careful. Humpers are parents of munchkins. All dillusional followers of the wiz of lies.

I call him "Lord of the Lies" Both are fitting comparisons of the near hypnotic blind loyalty to a sham and a fraud of the first order.

Oh good lord please do, you're nothing but a lying raging blind partisan hemorrhoid on the ass of mankind.
Those are fightin' words, Clint. I'll give you a chance to make things right! Call me MISTER Hemorrhoid. And I'll refer to you as Ass Eater. See! Didn't need that cream after all. It's a win win. I get rid of my GOP ass grapes and you enjoy a very filling lunch. Bon Apatite! And while yer havin' yer lunch, have the decency to give me a reach around.

Those are fightin' words, Clint. I'll give you a chance to make things right! Call me MISTER Hemorrhoid. And I'll refer to you as Ass Eater. See! Didn't need that cream after all. It's a win win. I get rid of my GOP ass grapes and you enjoy a very filling lunch. Bon Apatite! And while yer havin' yer lunch, have the decency to give me a reach around.
I yield to your obvious anal expertise. Glad you have found your place in life.

Forum List

Back