🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden pressured Afghan president to "Create the perception that the Taliban wasn't winning".

He knew and rather than work to improve circumstances or change his course, he worked to get others to lie for him.

"A transcript obtained by Reuters reveals two leaders oblivious to the impending disaster and an American president focused on spinning the message.

'I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,' Biden said.

'And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.'"

He knew and rather than work to improve circumstances or change his course, he worked to get others to lie for him.

"A transcript obtained by Reuters reveals two leaders oblivious to the impending disaster and an American president focused on spinning the message.

'I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,' Biden said.

'And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.'"
It’s all about the media. And in the next few days the media will fall in line. This will be the smoothest war exit in history along with the largest airlift in history, and… well it will be fucking historical.

It’s all about the media. And in the next few days the media will fall in line. This will be the smoothest war exit in history along with the largest airlift in history, and… well it will be fucking historical.
I hope not. It's much harder to hide the truth now that the foreign media is not carrying Biden's water. Biden screwed their countries too. This part of the phone call explains much about why the Afghan army fell.
"
Ghani responded by saying Afghanistan was facing not just the Taliban, but their foreign backers.

'We are facing a full-scale invasion, composed of Taliban, full Pakistani planning and logistical support, and at least 10-15,000 international terrorists, predominantly Pakistanis thrown into this,' he said.

But he also asked that American close air support be 'frontloaded' to help with the challenges faced by the Afghan army immediately. "

And yet he left the weapons for the Taliban to take.
Obama's Generals goof ups Austin and Milley or whatever his name were out lying their asses off for rosy pictures of how well the war was going and then saying after snagged, that instead of fighting wars that they were going to do some sort of cyber bs...think they mean nothing but lip service and Biden bribing wars.

Obama's Generals goof ups Austin and Milley or whatever his name were out lying their asses off for rosy pictures of how well the war was going and then saying after snagged, that instead of fighting wars that they were going to do some sort of cyber bs...think they mean nothing but lip service and Biden bribing wars.

Austin is an affirmative action guy since being appointed to West Point and all the way to now. He's a dim bulb.

Milley showed his cowardice when he renounced his walk across Lafayette Park with President Trump, last summer. Probably threatened with exposure over something.

I hope not. It's much harder to hide the truth now that the foreign media is not carrying Biden's water. Biden screwed their countries too. This part of the phone call explains much about why the Afghan army fell.
"
Ghani responded by saying Afghanistan was facing not just the Taliban, but their foreign backers.

'We are facing a full-scale invasion, composed of Taliban, full Pakistani planning and logistical support, and at least 10-15,000 international terrorists, predominantly Pakistanis thrown into this,' he said.

But he also asked that American close air support be 'frontloaded' to help with the challenges faced by the Afghan army immediately. "
CNN doesn’t give a shit about any of that. The left wing media will begin broadcasting this historic Bidumb win tomorrow. Wait and see.

>'And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.'"

And "the need" is now clear. Biden knew all along that Afghanistan would quickly and fully collapse and fall under the control of the Taliban barbarians. It was his plan all along to propel a lie that the collapse of the Afghan Army in a mere 11 days surprised everyone.

It' just more proof that the disastrous withdrawal was planned to be chaotic all along, and rather than modify the plans for the benefit of the safety and security of Americans and our partners, the Dems did what they do best, and they propelled a falsehood to justify their complete incompetence.

So the intelligence was not incorrect, as we have been spoon fed; it was right all along. And the Admin planned a bald faced lie to cover for their ineptitude which was widely shared with the American public from official sources including our current Commander in Chief.

Impeachable.

Here is a link to the Reuters release. Looks like they have whitheld some of important information from the transcript. I would like to read the whole thing, particularly the part right after Biden said "And there’s a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture..."

1630516532972.png

Last edited:
Sounds like something trump would do. Another example of the biggest difference between those 2 lying assholes is twitter.
But the "smart" people think they saved us :rofl:

Sounds like something trump would do. Another example of the biggest difference between those 2 lying assholes is twitter.
But the "smart" people think they saved us :rofl:
Who do you think are the "smart" people? I'm not seeing any in DC. All I see are blue and red coxuckers.

He just wanted Americans to think he was doing great, essentially lying to Americans to improve his image.

Because let's face it, why else would be do that? Surely it wasn't for the afghans, their president would be saying there is Taliban on tv as the people watched the Taliban take over.

So he just assumed Americans would be stupid and believe that everything was going great over there and that Biden did the impossible by bringing peace to the middle east or some other such shit.

Forum List

Back