🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden pressured Afghan president to "Create the perception that the Taliban wasn't winning".

No need to. The soldiers who were killed fall under the same authorization...

Either you are fine with soldiers being killed, or you aren't. You guys made all sorts of excuses for Bush after he was discovered to have lied about one thing after another. But now you are upset that these were the last 13 guys who had to die for a mistake/lie?

Actually, you show up to the police with a bloody knife, they are probalby going to pin you against the wall.. Unless you are black, then they'll just shoot you.

The point was, the shop owner DID tamper with the computer after he had custody of it.

And there was no reason to look at the contents of the hard drive to repair water damage, which is what the laptop(s) were supposedly brought in for.

There actually was a case of this, the Von Bulow case, where the family of Sunny Von Bulow hired private investigators to find evidence that Klaus Von Bulow had poisoned her. Except there was a problem. They didn't have a warrant.

1) the difference is, soldiers were safe for 14 months…until xiden’s blunder
. They didn’t have to die and wouldn’t of but for xiden’s failure
2) they’d investigate. No chain of custody broken
3) haha yeah he was working on it…doing his job, and came across the incriminating evidence. Like if a mechanic was working on a car and came across a body in the trunk. Chain of custody isn’t broken

I provided a link that shows the Iranians run Iraq and Syria now. I'm sorry it had too many big words for you.
I don't think I claimed anyone was hiding under their beds.

Chain of custody was broken by him having it and then opening the hard drive looking for dirt. No court would ever admit that laptop as evidence. What about him? He actually got caught doing illegal stuff.

Uh, where were you when Bush was getting THOUSANDS of Soldiers killed? Seriously, STFU.

Actually, no. Once the Repair guy had it, opened it,, and put god knows what on that hard drive, CHAIN OF CUSTODY IS BROKEN. There was no actual reason for him to look at the hard drive, if that's what actually happened.
1. No your link did not show that Iran runs Syria & Iraq, please provide a real link. You said US troops won't leave their barracks, I added "hid under their beds". We know US troops are always in the thick of any shit that happens, like ISIS.
From your post #44: "Wow.... 2500 guys in a barracks outside Baghdad who won't leave because the Iraqi are liable to blow them up. Yeah, Trump turned those places over to Iran."

2. You make statements with no proof. Link that shows the "chain of custody" was violated, or you're lying. Link that Bobulinsky was doing "illegal stuff". You related to dragon-lady? Both lie your asses off.

1. No your link did not show that Iran runs Syria & Iraq, please provide a real link. You said US troops won't leave their barracks, I added "hid under their beds". We know US troops are always in the thick of any shit that happens, like ISIS.
From your post #44: "Wow.... 2500 guys in a barracks outside Baghdad who won't leave because the Iraqi are liable to blow them up. Yeah, Trump turned those places over to Iran."

2. You make statements with no proof. Link that shows the "chain of custody" was violated, or you're lying. Link that Bobulinsky was doing "illegal stuff". You related to dragon-lady? Both lie your asses off.
he’s sadly a member of the Xidenist cult that ignores facts and reality and puts the cult over country.

NO point in giving you links if you don't read them.

No point giving you links if you don't read them.

1) the difference is, soldiers were safe for 14 months…until xiden’s blunder
. They didn’t have to die and wouldn’t of but for xiden’s failure

Uh, guy, get real. Trump signed a truce that gave away the country... unfortunately, they came to collect on Biden's watch.

If he had escalated the war, we'd have lost a lot more than 13 people.

2) they’d investigate. No chain of custody broken

No, they wouldn't....they'd probably suspect you of something.

3) haha yeah he was working on it…doing his job, and came across the incriminating evidence. Like if a mechanic was working on a car and came across a body in the trunk. Chain of custody isn’t broken

Except no jury would accept evidence under these circumstances...

NO point in giving you links if you don't read them.

No point giving you links if you don't read them.
1. You don't have any links, you just lie your ass off like dragon-lady.
2. ditto
Thanks for playing. Take your lies to another forum.

1. You don't have any links, you just lie your ass off like dragon-lady.
2. ditto
Thanks for playing. Take your lies to another forum.
I gave you links... they just had too many big words for you...

Forum List

Back