🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden pressured Afghan president to "Create the perception that the Taliban wasn't winning".

They already have them.

No, they didn't need "help", They had a 4-1 numerical advantage... what they needed was leadership that Ghani didn't provide.

So you are in a foxhole (who am I kidding, you've never served), and who is going to inspire you more? The guy who says, "We are going to beat these guys" or the guy who says, "We are all gonna die!!!"

Wow, what is this right wing disease that you keep repeating debunked claims.

The US Congress, the EU and the IMF all DEMANDED this corrupt prosecutor be fired before Ukraine would get any more money because his corruption was so rampant, two of his deputies were found with houses filled with diamonds and foreign currency.

Lot's of company spend a lot of money putting big names on their boards for no-show jobs. It's a common practice. Shouldn't be, but it is. The only reason why Hunter took jobs in the Ukraine is he couldn't take them in the US while Dad was Veep.
1. The US has 2500 in Iraq, from your link, so Iran doesn't have it.
Same with Syria, we have armor protecting the Kurd's oil fields.
2. It wasn't just Ghani, an "intellectual" professor. The AFGs just surrendered! After 20 fucking years of intense US training and the best US equipment??? IMHO the majority of AFGs prefer the Taliban to the US and "democracy". "You can lead a horse to water..." but the AFGs still fuck goats. Or the guys who say "I'm not fighting my muslim brothers, where are those goats?"
3. Burisma wasn't "debunked" it was confirmed corrupt. Burisma was never properly investigated, the next prosecutor did nothing. Hunter did get $86,000 a month for a no-show job, right? QED. Follow the money. I could just hear you if Jarad, or Ivanka, or Don Jr. took a cushy no-show job like that.

1. The US has 2500 in Iraq, from your link, so Iran doesn't have it.
Same with Syria, we have armor protecting the Kurd's oil fields.

Wow.... 2500 guys in a barracks outside baghdad who won't leave because the Iraqi are liable to blow them up. Yeah, Trump turned those places over to Iran.

2. It wasn't just Ghani, an "intellectual" professor. The AFGs just surrendered! After 20 fucking years of intense US training and the best US equipment???

No, man you don't get it. 20 years ago, these warlords switched sides when the Americans came in. When we left, they switched back. This was ALWAYS the flaw with our policy.

IMHO the majority of AFGs prefer the Taliban to the US and "democracy". "You can lead a horse to water..." but the AFGs still fuck goats. Or the guys who say "I'm not fighting my muslim brothers, where are those goats?"

And this is the kind of racist ignorance that explains why we lost. We thought we could go in, throw a bunch of money around, and they would change their culture. The same mistake the Russians made.

3. Burisma wasn't "debunked" it was confirmed corrupt. Burisma was never properly investigated, the next prosecutor did nothing. Hunter did get $86,000 a month for a no-show job, right? QED. Follow the money. I could just hear you if Jarad, or Ivanka, or Don Jr. took a cushy no-show job like that.

Actually, there are a shitload of hinky stuff the Trump kids did.

Wow.... 2500 guys in a barracks outside baghdad who won't leave because the Iraqi are liable to blow them up. Yeah, Trump turned those places over to Iran.

No, man you don't get it. 20 years ago, these warlords switched sides when the Americans came in. When we left, they switched back. This was ALWAYS the flaw with our policy.

And this is the kind of racist ignorance that explains why we lost. We thought we could go in, throw a bunch of money around, and they would change their culture. The same mistake the Russians made.

Actually, there are a shitload of hinky stuff the Trump kids did.

1. Link to show the US troops hid under their beds in Iraq. (Liar)
2. You may be right that the US unified the AFG "tribes". I think we agree that we should have left 20-years ago when we chased OBL out of Tora Bora, and then just tracked him and AQ down, instead of "nation-building". The downside of that would be that the libs would be throwing the AFG women to the Taliban, like Xiden just did.
3. You have a shitload of nothing on the Trump kids. No indictments, just legal harassment of real estate developers trying to sell properties. That is NO COMPARISON to Hunter Xiden's $86,000 a month from Burisma, and his $1,500,000,000 from China to "invest' after riding there on AF-2. Not to mention Hunter's "emolument art" sales.

Even Fox News didn't touch the Fake Laptop
Hunter's laptop is not fake, nor is whistleblower Bobulinsky. The FBI and the MSM are "fake".
-

1. Link to show the US troops hid under their beds in Iraq. (Liar)

I already did... you just pretended you didn't see it, which is why I don't do links.

2. You may be right that the US unified the AFG "tribes". I think we agree that we should have left 20-years ago when we chased OBL out of Tora Bora, and then just tracked him and AQ down, instead of "nation-building". The downside of that would be that the libs would be throwing the AFG women to the Taliban, like Xiden just did.

Why is that our problem? Look, like it or not, the Afghan People sided with the Taliban over our puppet government. But man, Biden tried to get Ghani to man up, and that was bad.

3. You have a shitload of nothing on the Trump kids. No indictments, just legal harassment of real estate developers trying to sell properties. That is NO COMPARISON to Hunter Xiden's $86,000 a month from Burisma, and his $1,500,000,000 from China to "invest' after riding there on AF-2. Not to mention Hunter's "emolument art" sales.

Actually, those are some serious accusations... which no one is investigating.... which just shows there's one set of rules for the rich and another for the rest of us.

Hunter's laptop is not fake, nor is whistleblower Bobulinsky. The FBI and the MSM are "fake".

Actually, more like, since they don't have direct chain of custoday between the FBI and Hunter, these laptops are worthless as evidence of anything. Anyone who had custody of them in between could have added Russian disinformation.

What is interesting is that the Russians offered Rudy Guiliani this same information two years ago.

I already did... you just pretended you didn't see it, which is why I don't do links.

Why is that our problem? Look, like it or not, the Afghan People sided with the Taliban over our puppet government. But man, Biden tried to get Ghani to man up, and that was bad.

Actually, those are some serious accusations... which no one is investigating.... which just shows there's one set of rules for the rich and another for the rest of us.

Actually, more like, since they don't have direct chain of custoday between the FBI and Hunter, these laptops are worthless as evidence of anything. Anyone who had custody of them in between could have added Russian disinformation.

What is interesting is that the Russians offered Rudy Guiliani this same information two years ago.

1. Linky or you're lying.
2. Agreed
3. There is no comparison between the Xiden's illegal "extortion" scams and the Trump kids legal NYC real estate dealings, none.
4. No one had the laptop but Hunter, the repair shop, and the FBI. The FBI covered up for the Xidens. You keep avoiding the real whistleblower Bobulinsky. (You prefer 2nd hand whistleblowers) The FBI and MSM are a partisan joke.

He told Ghani to take charge of the situation, which Ghani was clearly incapable of.

The difference is, Biden was trying to get a foreign leader to do his job for the good of his country.

Trump was trying to get a foreign leader to dig up dirt on a political rival.

Sorry you can't see the difference.
If Biden wasn't lying and telling everything was fine, maybe Americans would've gotten out sooner. Biden lied, Americans died.

Here's some more truth for you liar

a9dd132b2300bf3af29f83a66ff17df41a0fef4248b0f4e83a79920554c082d9.jpg

1. Linky or you're lying.
2. Agreed
3. There is no comparison between the Xiden's illegal "extortion" scams and the Trump kids legal NYC real estate dealings, none.

Actually, Trump's dealing were a LOT worse, from scamming people with the fake Trump University scam to cheating a charity.

4. No one had the laptop but Hunter, the repair shop, and the FBI. The FBI covered up for the Xidens. You keep avoiding the real whistleblower Bobulinsky. (You prefer 2nd hand whistleblowers) The FBI and MSM are a partisan joke.

That's the point. Once the repair shop had it, the chain of custody was broken. If it was ever Hunter's laptop to begin with. You see, funny thing, computers are serial numbered, no one has said "This was purchased by Hunter Biden"

Actually, Trump's dealing were a LOT worse, from scamming people with the fake Trump University scam to cheating a charity.

That's the point. Once the repair shop had it, the chain of custody was broken. If it was ever Hunter's laptop to begin with. You see, funny thing, computers are serial numbered, no one has said "This was purchased by Hunter Biden"
1. LOL!! This is the LINK you need to provide: "Link to show the US troops hid under their beds in Iraq. (Liar)"
You can't so you lose.

2. If the repair shop owner said no one had access to the laptop the chain of custody was NOT broken. No one disputes that the laptop is/was Hunters. Stop grasping at ridiculous straws. What about the real whistleblower, Bobulinsky? Not a 2nd hand one like democrats prefer.

1) sorry…xiden’s scam lead to 13 dead soldiers, hostages, and terrorist..much worse then trumps former business settling some lawsuits with unhappy customers
2) haha no, hunter giving his laptop to a repair shop, and that shop keeper giving it to the fbi does not break chain of custody

1. LOL!! This is the LINK you need to provide: "Link to show the US troops hid under their beds in Iraq. (Liar)"
You can't so you lose.

I provided a link that shows the Iranians run Iraq and Syria now. I'm sorry it had too many big words for you.

I don't think I claimed anyone was hiding under their beds.

2. If the repair shop owner said no one had access to the laptop the chain of custody was NOT broken. No one disputes that the laptop is/was Hunters. Stop grasping at ridiculous straws. What about the real whistleblower, Bobulinsky? Not a 2nd hand one like democrats prefer.

Chain of custody was broken by him having it and then opening the hard drive looking for dirt. No court would ever admit that laptop as evidence.

What about him? He actually got caught doing illegal stuff.

1) sorry…xiden’s scam lead to 13 dead soldiers, hostages, and terrorist..much worse then trumps former business settling some lawsuits with unhappy customers

Uh, where were you when Bush was getting THOUSANDS of Soldiers killed? Seriously, STFU.

2) haha no, hunter giving his laptop to a repair shop, and that shop keeper giving it to the fbi does not break chain of custody

Actually, no. Once the Repair guy had it, opened it,, and put god knows what on that hard drive, CHAIN OF CUSTODY IS BROKEN. There was no actual reason for him to look at the hard drive, if that's what actually happened.

I provided a link that shows the Iranians run Iraq and Syria now. I'm sorry it had too many big words for you.

Chain of custody was broken by him having it and then opening the hard drive looking for dirt. No court would ever admit that laptop as evidence.

Uh, where were you when Bush was getting THOUSANDS of Soldiers killed? Seriously, STFU.

Actually, no. Once the Repair guy had it, opened it,, and put god knows what on that hard drive, CHAIN OF CUSTODY IS BROKEN. There was no actual reason for him to look at the hard drive, if that's what actually happened.

You just aren't very intelligent.

1) in wars authorized by Congress.....in responds to 9/11 attacks by terrorist...not the same as in a surrender, where he left Americans behind. Try again.
2) hahaha wrong...if you come to me with a bloody knife and tell me to clean it up, and I instead go to law enforcement and turn it in, chain of custody isn't broken. By your flawed logic, nobody could turn anything into the police, but the actual criminal. That's not the way chain of custody works. haha, yeah there is no reason for a computer repair man to look at the harddrive of a computer that someone brought in to get fixed...geez....I'll make sure my mechanic knows next time I bring my car in to be serviced there is no reason for him to actually look at the engine.

do you even listen to yourself? the xiden cult has you sounding stupid

1) in wars authorized by Congress.....in responds to 9/11 attacks by terrorist...not the same as in a surrender, where he left Americans behind. Try again.

No need to. The soldiers who were killed fall under the same authorization...

Either you are fine with soldiers being killed, or you aren't. You guys made all sorts of excuses for Bush after he was discovered to have lied about one thing after another. But now you are upset that these were the last 13 guys who had to die for a mistake/lie?

2) hahaha wrong...if you come to me with a bloody knife and tell me to clean it up, and I instead go to law enforcement and turn it in, chain of custody isn't broken.

Actually, you show up to the police with a bloody knife, they are probalby going to pin you against the wall.. Unless you are black, then they'll just shoot you.

By your flawed logic, nobody could turn anything into the police, but the actual criminal. That's not the way chain of custody works. haha, yeah there is no reason for a computer repair man to look at the harddrive of a computer that someone brought in to get fixed...geez....I'll make sure my mechanic knows next time I bring my car in to be serviced there is no reason for him to actually look at the engine.

The point was, the shop owner DID tamper with the computer after he had custody of it.

And there was no reason to look at the contents of the hard drive to repair water damage, which is what the laptop(s) were supposedly brought in for.

There actually was a case of this, the Von Bulow case, where the family of Sunny Von Bulow hired private investigators to find evidence that Klaus Von Bulow had poisoned her. Except there was a problem. They didn't have a warrant.

Forum List

Back