🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Really Backed Into A Corner.How Will He Debate Trump.What If Trumps Brings Up The Tara Story In First Debate?

The debates will be amazing.

Dimms are going to try to avoid them somehow.
Why would democrats run from such easy wins? If anyone runs, it will be trump.

You said that in 2016.

Please stay with Biden.
Keep on thinking the same fluke is going to happen. There was no coronavirus in 2016. trump ran on being an outsider and now he has a record. James Comey won't be reopening an email case 10 days before an election this time. So keep thinking this is just like 2016.

I am no trump fan and I was surprised he beat the Hag.

But Biden. Have you seen him lately.

Puhhhllease.

You said that in 2016.

Please stay with Biden.
Keep on thinking the same fluke is going to happen. There was no coronavirus in 2016. trump ran on being an outsider and now he has a record. James Comey won't be reopening an email case 10 days before an election this time. So keep thinking this is just like 2016.

Puhhhllease.

That right wing meme just isn't true. Meanwhile trump is either inane or suffering from dementia.

He would simply throw out there that Trump lives in a glass house and doesnt want to go there with that Access Hollywood video and other women who have claimed stuff against him. Of course, Trump, unlike Biden, is prepared to walk about those issues deftly without breaking stride. I think the bigger questions will be when Trump brings up Biden's support and defense of China and his son Hunter's lucrative contract with them! And how it mirrors actions in Ukraine! He will kill Pal Joey on that shit!

Electing Trump has proven nothing matters any more. You can be racist, misogynistic, loser and still get elected. The US public doesn't care any more about having a good, intelligent, humble person in charge. The only thing that matters is the win. It is the lowest common denominator. Don't get me wrong, Biden is a terrible choice. Much better than the bloviated windbag, but out of 330 million people, you come up with a piece of shit and a guy who was a do-nothing VP. You couldn't make this shit up.

Can you imagine? It's the first debate. and lets say about 45 minutes into the "Live Debate" Trump asks the moderators if they ever plan to ask Biden about what he was accused of? You have to wonder if Biden is thinking/worried about this. Biden will already be mumbling his sentences in the debate, and then, at some point, Trump brings up what Biden was accused of doing to Tara Reade. How will Biden react? will he ask to go to the little boys room?
:hyper: :cow: :boobies:
That's easy. Biden will just ask him about the dozen or so women who have all accused Trump. Stormy would be too easy.

So you’re being a typical hypocrites lib, not shocking.

You said that in 2016.

Please stay with Biden.

Puhhhllease.

That right wing meme just isn't true. Meanwhile trump is either inane or suffering from dementia.

I literally can't watch him any more. I just cringe so much.

We can talk about Biden after Trump is held accountable.

Everyone seems to believe that all business will be closed until the election. That is just not going to happen. States that never closed down, states that are already opening up. If the economy picks up to even a decent point where it was when 44 had it. If the stock market comes back to a decent point Trump won't be running on a failed economy, he will be running on a recovering economy. He will no doubt be asking Biden about his sons involvement in a number of financial dealings. He will probably be asking Biden about what his plans are for many things that even if he is ready with the answers he won't be able to articulate.
So to assume that it is a democratic slam dunk maybe crazy. Of course it will depend on how many of the dead vote Biden can get out.

Stormy Daniels will be at the debate.

If Trump wants to bring up handling of women

He would simply throw out there that Trump lives in a glass house and doesnt want to go there with that Access Hollywood video and other women who have claimed stuff against him. Of course, Trump, unlike Biden, is prepared to walk about those issues deftly without breaking stride. I think the bigger questions will be when Trump brings up Biden's support and defense of China and his son Hunter's lucrative contract with them! And how it mirrors actions in Ukraine! He will kill Pal Joey on that shit!

Electing Trump has proven nothing matters any more. You can be racist, misogynistic, loser and still get elected. The US public doesn't care any more about having a good, intelligent, humble person in charge.
I thought we gave up on that idea with Obama? Here we had a guy who lied about his past, spent 20 years running around with subversives and America haters, was an incompetent, lying, narcissistic, bigot who abused his power terribly, obvertly deceived the nation, massive foreign failures, doubled the debt, constantly took credit patting himself for everything and couldn't even talk without a teleprompter.

The only thing that matters is the win. It is the lowest common denominator.
Well, now, you are spelling out the Democratic Party through and through.

What If Trumps Brings Up The Tara Story In First Debate?
What if he does? Biden can bring up Trump’s 25 accusers.

You realize Trump has more baggage than a packed 747, right?
You are assuming Biden has his mental faculties, which he does not. Lord knows what he might say. It really is a sad thing to see, you all can deny it but it's obvious.

This will open up nothing on Trump. He faced his allegations and was already elected President in spite of them.

Which just goes to show how shit the US political system is and what the public are willing to put up with.

Whining about it doesn't change the reality of it.

The point is that Trump confronted his allegations, whether it be through denial or through settlement, and was elected President.

I'm not saying he's got any great chance of winning but, if Biden doesn't do one or the other, he stands no chance of winning...

Can you imagine? It's the first debate. and lets say about 45 minutes into the "Live Debate" Trump asks the moderators if they ever plan to ask Biden about what he was accused of? You have to wonder if Biden is thinking/worried about this. Biden will already be mumbling his sentences in the debate, and then, at some point, Trump brings up what Biden was accused of doing to Tara Reade. How will Biden react? will he ask to go to the little boys room?
:hyper: :cow: :boobies:
That's easy. Biden will just ask him about the dozen or so women who have all accused Trump. Stormy would be too easy.

Stormy owes the Donald 3 million. She ain't gonna say anything

Forum List

Back