Biden refused to train Ukrainians in guerrilla warfare because he was afraid to upset Putin.

Damn, three things Tater did right.

Nixed a "no fly zone", the MIG-29s, and now nixing gop neocon calls for training insurgents.

I'm sure it was just by accident or maybe his handlers were off those days and he had a lucid moment. ;)

That said I would have been fine with the MIGs had it not been handled in such a ham-handed and public way. In fact they should have been transferred on the down-low well before the invasion. It's not like there were these things called clues.

The evidence Biden is owned by Putin is mounting. What a feckless ”leader” the US has.

Weren’t y’all complaining that Biden was trying to provoke Putin? I see this as another example of gaslighting in the hope that we’d forget that right wing flacks were saying the exact opposite a couple of weeks ago.

The Pentagon was smart enough to nix the MiG-29 transfer to the Ukrainian air force and save veggie Joe from further embarrassment.
MiG-29's are an old late 1970's jet fighter platform that would have been easy for modern 4th generation Russian jet fighters to shoot down.

It seems the blind sheep defending Biden are only doing so out of some odd refusal to admit they fucked up.

Why do these economic fuck ups happen under Dem Presidents?

Carter, Obama, Biden….all economic train wrecks.

Newt kept President Cigar fucker in check a little bit.

The Pentagon was smart enough to nix the MiG-29 transfer to the Ukrainian air force and save veggie Joe from further embarrassment.
MiG-29's are an old late 1970's jet fighter platform that would have been easy for modern 4th generation Russian jet fighters to shoot down.
Why do you have to say such idiotic things? Poland giving fighter jets to Ukraine opens the door to Putin firing on NATO countries and I don’t think that you want to carry your AR15 in Ukraine do you? You seem the “afraid” type of person.

The evidence Biden is owned by Putin is mounting. What a feckless ”leader” the US has.

My how times change....just a few short years ago we were told that any story that contained the phrase "reportedly" was fake news.

Now all of a sudden it is the gospel.

Weird how that works.

Why do you have to say such idiotic things? Poland giving fighter jets to Ukraine opens the door to Putin firing on NATO countries and I don’t think that you want to carry your AR15 in Ukraine do you? You seem the “afraid” type of person.

You guys agree.

Why do you have to say such idiotic things? Poland giving fighter jets to Ukraine opens the door to Putin firing on NATO countries and I don’t think that you want to carry your AR15 in Ukraine do you? You seem the “afraid” type of person..
Try reading before you post.
Nowhere in my post did I say we should give the MiG-29's to Ukraine.

Explain how calling out your Vegetable Messiah for refusing to help Ukraine fight Putin is “rootin” for Putin, Moron. :cuckoo:
Veggie Joe gave the Ukrainians several billions of help that you must have missed.

Damn, three things Tater did right.

Nixed a "no fly zone", the MIG-29s, and now nixing gop neocon calls for training insurgents.

I'm sure it was just by accident or maybe his handlers were off those days and he had a lucid moment. ;)

That said I would have been fine with the MIGs had it not been handled in such a ham-handed and public way. In fact they should have been transferred on the down-low well before the invasion. It's not like there were these things called clues.
He's on a roll, as far as the Russian war of aggression goes. In December they were thinking about getting US troops out, not putting more in.
Present operations by Ukraine, show they already have a talent, and some training for this type of thing.
This is a non issue by Nostril again.

Forum List

Back