Biden regime watching American's Facebook posts and telling Zuckerberg which ones to ban.

Does this bother you?

• Yes

• No

• A little

Results are only viewable after voting.
Depends on what is being "censored". If i call someone a poopoo head I dont think that should be "censored" but if someone is lying to the public then I have no problem with it being "censored" especially if its on someones platform that you have no right to be on.
The exact point is, do you think the government never lies?
We should Never hear opinions other than the governments?
How do you know who is lying, the government or the poster?
Everyone is supposed to be free to access to online "platforms" and say whatever they want to, that's why section 230 was approved.
Pretty sure the government lies. You ever watch a established politician talk to the public? The government is not going to lock down the public and fuckup their tax base so you can be sure that if they lie its going to be to give an early all clear.

You arent free to access those online platforms if you don't follow their rules. Like no lying.

Yet they give free rein to murderous dictators, go fucking figure.

Thats their business. If you dont like it go to parlor or start your own platform.

Depends on what is being "censored". If i call someone a poopoo head I dont think that should be "censored" but if someone is lying to the public then I have no problem with it being "censored" especially if its on someones platform that you have no right to be on.
Everyone is supposed to be free to access to online "platforms" and say whatever they want to, that's why section 230 was approved.
Pretty sure the government lies. You ever watch a established politician talk to the public? The government is not going to lock down the public and fuckup their tax base so you can be sure that if they lie its going to be to give an early all clear.

You arent free to access those online platforms if you don't follow their rules. Like no lying.

Thats their business. If you dont like it go to parlor or start your own platform.

Actually it's not just their business, when their published rules aren't applied equally they open themselves to liability for consumer fraud. Death to America isn't dangerous speech according to them, but saying it's up to the individual if they chose to take a voluntary vaccine somehow is. You're nothing but a fucking hypocrite just like the American oligarchs are.

BTW, this board is as close to social media of any kind as I get.

Actually it's not just their business, when their published rules aren't applied equally they open themselves to liability for consumer fraud. Death to America isn't dangerous speech according to them, but saying it's up to the individual if they chose to take a voluntary vaccine somehow is. You're nothing but a fucking hypocrite just like the American oligarchs are.

"Actually it's not just their business"

Actually it is which is why you are subject to their rules when using their platform. If they want to open themselves up to liability that's their fucking business. There is nothing you can do if you break their rules and they decide to censor your stupid ass. "Johnny did it too" isn't a valid excuse you whiney little bitch.

It should concern every American. But the Dem sheep need to be protected like the sensitive snowflakes they are. Opposing views (aka the truth) hurt their feelings. So they must be removed. More Nazi style actions from the left.

Actually it is which is why you are subject to their rules when using their platform. If they want to open themselves up to liability that's their fucking business. There is nothing you can do if you break their rules and they decide to censor your stupid ass. "Johnny did it too" isn't a valid excuse you whiney little bitch.

Blah, blah, blah, you commies will make excuses for anyone that is doing your bidding. commiesaki just verified that's exactly what they're doing in a WH briefing. Her statements may have just won Trumps class action suit for him. I hope it costs the oligarchs billions.

Last edited:
It should concern every American. But the Dem sheep need to be protected like the sensitive snowflakes they are. Opposing views (aka the truth) hurt their feelings. So they must be removed. More Nazi style actions from the left.
Lying isn't an opposing view. It's just a lie. Lying about the vax can kill people. If someone got on FB and convinced a mob with machine guns to come after your stupid ass because you were eating babies you would be crying for FB to stop it.

Blah, blah, blah, you commies will make excuses for anyone that is doing your bidding. commiesaki just verified that's exactly what they're doing in a WH briefing. Her statements may have just won Trumps class action suit for him. I hope it costs the oligarch billions.

Youre a fucking fool if you think Drumpfs lawsuits are going to do anything other than get thrown out while he uses your donations to pay the court costs for both parties after losing. :)

Blah, blah, blah, you commies will make excuses for anyone that is doing your bidding. commiesaki just verified that's exactly what they're doing in a WH briefing. Her statements may have just won Trumps class action suit for him. I hope it costs the oligarch billions.

Youre a fucking fool if you think Drumpfs lawsuits are going to do anything other than get thrown out while he uses your donations to pay the court costs for both parties after losing. :)

ROFLMFAO, not my donations. You fools sure do love making assumptions and every time concerning me you've been wrong. Now run along you commie hypocrite, you're boring the hell out of me.

ROFLMFAO, not my donations. You fools sure do love making assumptions and every time concerning me you've been wrong. Now run along you commie hypocrite, you're boring the hell out of me.

I'm not wrong about you. You are a frequent donator to Drumpfs money making schemes.

I'm not wrong about you. You are a frequent donator to Drumpfs money making schemes.

You haven't been right about anything, hell you can't even get a two sentence post correct. Where did you learn English, Chernobyl? LMAO

You haven't been right about anything, hell you can't even get a two sentence post correct. Where did you learn English, Chernobyl? LMAO

I'm definitely right about you. What problem did you have with my english?

Simple poll.

This all come about by trump spreadimg blatant.lies that were proven to be so.
Republicans have no one to blame but themselves but now bellow when steps are taken to stop it.

They are not censoring free speech. The social media platforms are privately owned.

Now they are colluding with the government. Say bye bye to 230 protections. :)

I'm definitely right about you. What problem did you have with my english?

Vocabulary, you're too ignorant to use the appropriate word. Hell you don't even know how to spell English. The rest, I have little faith you'll figure it out. But it would be fun watching you try.

skskms.jpeg

Forum List

Back