Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
Our President wasn’t given a choice of who gets released.

Getting a wrongly accused Basketball Star was a major diplomatic accomplishment given our current relationship with Putin
She admitted she had an illegal substance in Russia, she wasn’t innocent. The punishment was overkill as it is for anyone caught with marijuana in Russia.

Not sure you read the whole thing that was made what one minute after I made my post.

I did not vote for President Biden in 2020. but I do like him getting Brittney Griner out of prison. It’s amazing and I was calling for this a few weeks ago. And guess what it happened all praise be to God praise Jesus !!!!

There’s a whole bunch of people on Fox News and a whole bunch of conservatives praising the release of Britney Griner.

Ok what do you know about Victor Bout what the mass media told you? What about the legal arms trade? Isn’t it the case that the legal arms trade could be just as brutal as the illegal legal arm straight?

I will be sure to see what the Russian people think about this I want to see what the Russian people also think about the release of one of their own Victor Bout
I read plenty.

Another win for the good guys.

The problem I have with it is this...what about other Americans held over there?
They aren’t star athletes, so we don’t care. Just like we left people in Afghanistan when we left. Glad we got her home but we had to return a war criminal who has potential to do more harm to the world.

She is just a person that broke the law. Rae Caruth was an all star NFL star and killed his pregrant girlfriend, you want him released? He is a star athlete like Griner is.

I am glad she is coming home her sentence was way to harsh but to elevate her because she is an athlete is stupid on its face, what makes her more valuable than an arms dealer that also got caught breaking the law? Idolizing a person because they are athletic is wrong, we have police officers, fire fighters, teachers, doctors, nurses, caregivers that provide more to humans everyday in a day of their lives than self absorbed athletes will ever give in a lifetime.

Glad she is coming home, just don’t minimize the cost it took to get her back for her poor choices where she knew the laws and consequences. Russia treated her like everyone else, she didn’t expect that.
That’s a great point and at least for sometime initially after the coronavirus the doctors and nurses were praised, truck drivers were praised.

My position on this thing I believe is reasonable. Britney Griner was released yes for an arms dealer. But look at the world it’s a violent place there’s violence every single day. The legal arms trade is responsible for most of the war anyways and most of the violence anyways.
I read plenty.
All good brother …but I don’t know what your position is.

Now I’ve read reports that Victor was responsible for the deaths of Americans. How so? Do you know how? And honestly how should it be looked at because even throughout American history we have done deals with our enemies we have had diplomatic talks with the British when we were fighting them. So what about that?

We traded an internationally most wanted "Merchant of Death" according to Morning Joe on MSNBC.

This is a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. Good she is released, but a poor trade again, at the same time.

State Dept is recommending Americans not travel to Russia, as they may be snatched and show trialed to get back, real assholes, as was done in this case. I second that.
I'm sorry....but I see nothing good about this.
It's just Biden buying votes again.

They aren’t star athletes, so we don’t care. Just like we left people in Afghanistan when we left. Glad we got her home but we had to return a war criminal who has potential to do more harm to the world.
That does raise an interesting point. Now this guy’s been out of the game for 15 years it’s gonna be interesting to see if he goes into retirement or try to go back into the game.

So with him returning to Russia, nothing changes.
Not in terms of Biden's arms dealing, no. As I said, if this exchanged arm's dealer is simply set free, then he will obviously be freer to pursue his arms dealing ways,.. which conveniently serves Biden's arms dealing interests just dandy. More death. Yay!

It could well be that the real reason for arresting the black lesbian in the first place was to manipulate Biden into releasing Russia's valued arms dealer. Putin is no fool. He grabs what amounts to American royalty. Biden would do anything, give up anything to get princess back.

Biden got played, big time.

The fuckin' Putz can't even make a prisoner exchange deal worth a shit.

A arms dealer with US blood on his hands for what?.....Some un-American lesbian bitch.....Really, that's the best he could do?

Hey Tater, I have these magic beans, I'll trade them to you for a case of M-4s.

So if Russia got one of their arms dealers back, does that mean we'll soon be seeing salad days bargains on Dragunovs, Mosins, and spam cans of 7.62x39?

Forum List

Back