Biden Released Brittney Griner from Russian Prison

moscow just released Britney Griner in a prisoner exchange for arms dealer Victor Bout.

• fair trade

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • US (Free World) got rolled

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
Not in terms of Biden's arms dealing, no. As I said, if this exchanged arm's dealer is simply set free, then he will obviously be freer to pursue his arms dealing ways,.. which conveniently serves Biden's arms dealing interests just dandy. More death. Yay!

Nothing changed with his arrest. The arms continued to move.

He did it, he did it! That sleepy ole man finally did it.

He got Russia to release Brittney Griner from prison.

Amidst all these ongoing tensions.

Man, there's nothing that sleepy old man can't do!

Yoooooooo JOE!!!!

Why?

She broke the law of another country. Just because she is famous is no reason to do this

It could well be that the real reason for arresting the black lesbian in the first place was to manipulate Biden into releasing Russia's valued arms dealer. Putin is no fool. He grabs what amounts to American royalty. Biden would do anything, give up anything to get princess back.

Biden got played, big time.

They already had the spy to offer if all they wanted was the release of their guy.

Nothing changed with his arrest. The arms continued to move.
The marine was not released though as part of the package. Griner will take a knee when she gets back here. Progs better be aware that the new government they are championing will be brutal. To them also.

Thank you Mr. President, for once again showing leadership with a murderous regime, and not kowtowing to it, like the last guy.

Hate to piss in your mama's cornbread, but your dumbass "president" got taken to the cleaners while giving Putin a good reacharound.

:laughing0301:

So if Russia got one of their arms dealers back, does that mean we'll soon be seeing salad days bargains on Dragunovs, Mosins, and spam cans of 7.62x39?
I doubt it....The Soviets are still sitting on huge stockpiles of those (and more) because the likes of CAI did not want to give them but pennies on the dollar, then the embargo hit....Most of what we saw came out of Ukraine and former eastern block countries.

Russia was like "No low-balls, I know what I have". ;)

Hate to piss in your mama's cornbread, but your dumbass "president" got taken to the cleaners. :laughing0301:
You won't be saying that when Paul Whelan touches down. If he does not get Whelan out soon, this deal fell short. What is the explanation for Whelan being in Russia, anyway? Who was he working for, and what was he doing? I know why Griner was arrested.

LOL The anti 2nd amendment freaks are happy with this decision.
The irony is almost deadly.

She is allowed by right to do that. We need to stop punishing people who do things we don't like.

All sides need to stop
Yes, our country protects that right but that doesn't mean that many folks that love our country agree with her position.

Thank you Mr. President, for once again showing leadership with a murderous regime, and not kowtowing to it, like the last guy.

He did what any President should have done, he did what was expected, Kurt like many of do in or jobs everyday, the cost may have been a little high but at least she is coming home.

I doubt it....The Soviets are still sitting on huge stockpiles of those (and more) because the likes of CAI did not want to give them but pennies on the dollar, then the embargo hit....Most of what we saw came out of Ukraine and former eastern block countries.

Russia was like "No low-balls, I know what I have". ;)

That was Obama who did that, when he banned Russian arms and ammunition back in 2014. I still have an unopened can of 7.62.x39 in the closet.

Yes, our country protects that right but that doesn't mean that many folks that love our country agree with her position.
And you have that right also.

Keep in mind a thst said, I 100% believe her being a black lesbian played a role in prioritizing her release over Whelan.

And that is bullshit.

That was Obama who did that, when he banned Russian arms and ammunition back in 2014. I still have an unopened can of 7.62.x39 in the closet.
I've got a moisen nagant and a tin of ammo in the closet

Forum List

Back