Biden releases another 2,000 illegals into the US without Covid testing

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
The Biden administration is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

“Before Friday, migrants were getting dropped off without a COVID-19 test and then brought to a bus station or airport to continue their journey, which is directly against all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance,”

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reportedly failed to test 2,000 migrants before they were released into a small town on the Texas border after illegally entering the country.

The release, first reported by the New York Post on Tuesday, prompted criticism of the Biden administration by Democrat Del Rio Mayor Bruno Lozano. Del Rio is a small, cash-strapped Texas border town of only 35,000 residents where CBP let the nearly 2,000 untested migrants out of custody.

“You have this whole administration whose major line item on their platform is a hard stance on COVID-19, and you have this humongous gap in that policy, humongous on ginormous proportion,” Lozano told the New York Post.

“I don’t think it’s my city’s responsibility to test these migrants. I think it’s the federal government’s responsibility,” he added. “They’re forcing it down our throats.”

Citing a non-profit group focused on helping migrants — the Del Rio’s Val Verde Border Humanitarian Coalition — the Post learned that the center is taking between 100 to 150 migrants daily, up from 25 in January.

Tiffany Burrow, the director of operations at the non-profit, revealed that the center had received just over 2,000 migrants — 464 in February and 1,700 already so far in March.

“Before Friday, migrants were getting dropped off without a COVID-19 test and then brought to a bus station or airport to continue their journey, which is directly against all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance,” the Post reported

The Biden administration is the most anti-science organization in the world right now.

“Before Friday, migrants were getting dropped off without a COVID-19 test and then brought to a bus station or airport to continue their journey, which is directly against all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance,”

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reportedly failed to test 2,000 migrants before they were released into a small town on the Texas border after illegally entering the country.

The release, first reported by the New York Post on Tuesday, prompted criticism of the Biden administration by Democrat Del Rio Mayor Bruno Lozano. Del Rio is a small, cash-strapped Texas border town of only 35,000 residents where CBP let the nearly 2,000 untested migrants out of custody.

“You have this whole administration whose major line item on their platform is a hard stance on COVID-19, and you have this humongous gap in that policy, humongous on ginormous proportion,” Lozano told the New York Post.

“I don’t think it’s my city’s responsibility to test these migrants. I think it’s the federal government’s responsibility,” he added. “They’re forcing it down our throats.”

Citing a non-profit group focused on helping migrants — the Del Rio’s Val Verde Border Humanitarian Coalition — the Post learned that the center is taking between 100 to 150 migrants daily, up from 25 in January.

Tiffany Burrow, the director of operations at the non-profit, revealed that the center had received just over 2,000 migrants — 464 in February and 1,700 already so far in March.

“Before Friday, migrants were getting dropped off without a COVID-19 test and then brought to a bus station or airport to continue their journey, which is directly against all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance,” the Post reported

“But, but, but...we are a nation of immigrants, we are more unified, we are a better, safer, more productive nation as we become browner...I know this because I want it to be true despite all the data proving otherwise.”

Biden just keeps stepping all over Hunter’s dick. Wow.

Spring Breakers in Miami spread COVID? DeSantis’ fault!

thousands of illegals released into the gen pop without checking them for COVID.

“But, but, but...we are a nation of immigrants, we are more unified, we are a better, safer, more productive nation as we become browner...I know this because I want it to be true despite all the data proving otherwise.”

Where are the board lefties to explain how releasing illegals into the country without testing them for Covid is a good thing???

Well it goes to show you how serious they've always been about Covid. It is amazing how fucking stupid people are......The saddest thing is the smarter ones are here on the board.

Can you believe what I said. The average libturd here is a braniac compared to the average libturd on the street.

Where are the board lefties to explain how releasing illegals into the country without testing them for Covid is a good thing???
Their all out getting their Trump vax about now.

Guess our VP Slamalot Harris is going down to offer solutions.

There is NO DIFFERENCE between Biden's actions with infected immigrants and the CCP allowing their infected citizens to enter the US.

One notes with interest that we are only two months into this phony administration. What a mess.

One has to wonder why they are releasing them into the US instead of bussing them back to the border.

Maybe because the hysteria was a hoax all along.

They only care when white, heterosexual, christian, core American conservatives are out spreading...well, cuz, inequalities, inclusion, tolerance, diversity n’stuff as Mac1958 would say.

Guess our VP Slamalot Harris is going down to offer solutions.

She's "going down", alright, but I don't know what kind of solution that provides.

They only care when white, heterosexual, christian, core American conservatives are out spreading...well, cuz, inequalities, inclusion, tolerance, diversity n’stuff as Mac1958 would say.
I would? Wow!

I would? Wow!

What's your take on Biden releasing thousands of untested illegals into our country? You fully on board?

Since the Xiden regime wants to keep Americans living in fear - submissive, masked, cowering - it only make sense that they do all possible to spread "the virus".

One of the few things they co that does make sense - though in a perverted sort of way.

I guess from perverts you oughta expected perverted.

I would? Wow!

What's your take on Biden releasing thousands of untested illegals into our country? You fully on board?
If that's what he did, I would be very much against it.

Thanks for actually asking.

I would? Wow!

This outta be good.

I would? Wow!

If that's what he did, I would be very much against it.

Thanks for actually asking.

What’s worse...a President talking mean or a president releasing tens of thousands of diseased illegals among the citizenry?

Forum List

Back