Biden says ‘extreme MAGA philosophy’ is like ‘semi-fascism’

Sue, I really wish you would go ahead and split, maybe by yourselves a nice banana republic somewhere and make something of yourselves, while this country goes on without you.

You get CA, NY, and let's see....Oregon and Washington. Good stuff, and good luck.

You get CA, NY, and let's see....Oregon and Washington. Good stuff, and good luck.
Are you on drugs, again? The Maga Fascists couldn't even pull off taking over the Capital and holding it, long enough to kill the Vice President, when they thought they had the elected government trapped inside, and you think you could take the country? You need to kick that drug habit and come back down to earth and get treatment.

Are you on drugs, again? The Maga Fascists couldn't even pull off taking over the Capital and holding it, long enough to kill the Vice President, when they thought they had the elected government trapped inside, and you think you could take the country? You need to kick that drug habit and come back down to earth and get treatment.

Do you forget how many states were ready to sue the federal gov over vaccine mandates? Something like half. You think states will just sit back and watch a former president indicted and charged over DOCUMENTS?

Keep pushing and find out.

You think this is just at the beginning.

Half of us are at the end here.

Do you forget how many states were ready to sue the federal gov over vaccine mandates? Something like half. You think states will just sit back and watch a former president indicted and charged over DOCUMENTS?

Keep pushing and find out.

You think this is just at the beginning.

Half of us are at the end here.
I will watch with glee as the case crawls forward. Good luck with your next little action. Try not to get yourself or people that matter killed or injured before your arrest.

Condos?

What nerve!
In the Trump cult, their dear leader can do NO wrong.

"My people are so smart -- and you know what else they say about my people? The polls?" Trump asked a crowd at a Sioux Center, Iowa, rally Saturday. "I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that?"

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" he said, referring to the major street in New York City that cuts through Manhattan's large commercial district. "It's, like, incredible."

The only time Trump WAS telling the truth.

I will watch with glee as the case crawls forward. Good luck with your next little action. Try not to get yourself or people that matter killed or injured before your arrest.

Military man loves the goon squad FBI. Military man signed up to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, yet loves him some unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats running the whole big show.

And is gleeful about it.

This is exactly why I do not reflexively tell veterans "thank you for your service".

"My people are so smart -- and you know what else they say about my people? The polls?" Trump asked a crowd at a Sioux Center, Iowa, rally Saturday. "I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that?"

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" he said, referring to the major street in New York City that cuts through Manhattan's large commercial district. "It's, like, incredible."

I know.
Selling condos.
Outrageous!
There ought to be a law.

Progs are abettors in assisting others in crimes. Every Prog shill on TV and entertainment needs to go to jail.

The question is…..Why aren’t mainstream Republicans calling MAGA Fascists?

Because they are afraid of them
Because Republicans are likewise fascists – it’s not just the ‘MAGA’ cult.

Indeed, conservatism is fundamentally fascist: authoritarian, illiberal, and anti-democratic.

We see proof of this in states like Texas and Florida – Abbott forcing immigrants out of the state, DeSantis’ attack on the First Amendment and gay and transgender Americans.

There is no ‘extreme right’ – extremism is mainstream conservatism, the GOP in its entirety is extremist.

There is.

18 U.S. Code § 1956 - Laundering of monetary instruments​

(B)knowing that the transaction is designed in whole or in part—
(i)
to conceal or disguise the nature, the location, the source, the ownership, or the control of the proceeds of specified unlawful activity; or
(ii)
to avoid a transaction reporting requirement under State or Federal law,

He sold condos and you don't know their ownership?

It hardly seems possible.

You're so smart.

Indeed, conservatism is fundamentally fascist: authoritarian, illiberal, and anti-democratic.

We see proof of this in states like Texas and Florida – Abbott forcing immigrants out of the state, DeSantis’ attack on the First Amendment and gay and transgender Americans.

There is no ‘extreme right’ – extremism is mainstream conservatism, the GOP in its entirety is extremist.

Smaller government, less regulation, lower taxes.

Yup, that's just like Hitler.

We see proof of this in states like Texas and Florida – Abbott forcing immigrants out of the state,

You mean illegal aliens?
How is he forcing them out of state?

DeSantis’ attack on the First Amendment and gay and transgender Americans.

How did he attack the First Amendment?

Forum List

Back