Biden says ‘extreme MAGA philosophy’ is like ‘semi-fascism’

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag, and carrying a cross"

President Trump responded to the evangelical claim that he was appointed by God in an interview Monday.

CBN News political analyst David Brody asked Trump about the claim that God put him "in office for such a time as this."

"I almost don't even want to think about it," Trump said. "Because you know what, all I'm gonna do is, I hope it's true. All I'm going to do is, I'm going to do my best."

As Trump seeks reelection, the president pointed to his evangelical base, saying he was "so honored" when evangelist Franklin Graham revealed his father, the late Rev. Billy Graham, voted for him.

More churchgoers now believe President Trump is anointed by God as he heads into the 2020 election, according to two professors who study religion and politics.

View attachment 687186

The one true fascist-communist at heart

1661628543073.png

“It’s time to put away the harsh rhetoric, lower the temperature... listen to each other again” President-Elect Joe Biden: “For all those of you who voted for President Trump, I understand the disappointment tonight. I’ve lost a couple of times myself”

Just like their daddy, the Trump cult loves dictators.
It is easy to condemn Trump. But I know that many men and women have been barred and removed from different forums due to political views. Dictators? Trump could have sent empire people to the cities to squash BLM and Antifa. He did not. Biden and the Progs will do that to the Deplorables and Dregs if it ever came to that.

The term "fascist" is what pot heads usually cry out then they are busted (Hunter would know) but lefties really don't know what the hell it means. The fact that the Biden regime sought to control the manufacture and distribution of goods and services makes old Brandon a fascist.

It is easy to condemn Trump. But I know that many men and women have been barred and removed from different forums due to political views. Dictators? Trump could have sent empire people to the cities to squash BLM and Antifa. He did not. Biden and the Progs will do that to the Deplorables and Dregs if it ever came to that.

he didnt?

he didnt?

Who didn't? And how far did it go? Trump tried to answer in help by local governments when ASKED. That is the difference. Biden will kill children and not care. You can smell corruption and a dead soul. We look at bloviating crap men spew. It is beneath it what counts. And that is to degree. The man in power now has lied in almost everything. Unity...bwhahahah!

President Biden just called Trump supporters fascist and he is 100% correct.

The further "right" or "left" you go on the political spectrum, the closer they get to each other on the Fascist spectrum.
This is compounded by the middle's desire to value Compromise over Principles and Empower the Government over the Individual.

When you have the desire to find a Compromise between two Fascist ideologies, using the Federal Government
which it gains its Authority from the Power it takes away from the People ...
Why the hell would you be surprised when you end up with a bunch of Authoritarian Fascists?

The only thing President Biden forgot to add, is that he and his bunch of nitwits, are just as much Authoritarian Fascists.

Indeed, conservatism is fundamentally fascist: authoritarian, illiberal, and anti-democratic.

Smaller government, less regulation, lower taxes.

Yup, that's just like Hitler.
The fact that conservatives are semi-fascist or neo-fascist doesn’t mean they’re Nazis, anti-Semites, or want to put people in death camps.

All Nazis are fascists but not all fascists are Nazis – indeed, it would be a valid statement that the Israeli right is neo-fascist; neo-fascism is just that: a new manifestation of rightwing fascism in no manner connected with Mussolini, Franco, or Hitler.

Fascism is to be reactionary, to fear and oppose positive, beneficial change, to seek to compel conformity and punish dissent, to engage in racism and bigotry, to be nativist, anti-immigrant, hyper-nationalist, and have a propensity for war.

This describes American conservatives perfectly.

Who didn't? And how far did it go? Trump tried to answer in help by local governments when ASKED. That is the difference. Biden will kill children and not care. You can smell corruption and a dead soul. We look at bloviating crap men spew. It is beneath it what counts. And that is to degree. The man in power now has lied in almost everything. Unity...bwhahahah!
first you said "Trump could have sent empire people to the cities to squash BLM and Antifa. He did not", and then now its "who didnt".

MAGAISM is not fascism in and of itself, but it does attract a lot of fascist extremists. There is a reason why so many Neo-Nazi and other trash are die hard Trump supporters. Bling popularism is very easily weaponized by fascists.

Forum List

Back