Biden Says He Has Sole Authority to Use Nuclear Weapons

And he said this now? Why?

FFS.

“And ya know, the idea that uh, I have absolute authority as Commander in Chief and the sole authority to use a nuclear weapon, but ya know what the declaration is that we’re gonna make every effort to consult with our allies when it’s appropriate if any action’s so called for,” mentally-challenged Biden said.​

In his final monologue, which Lachlan Murdoch said triggered the firing, Tucker Carlson said Biden moved nuclear weapons technology into Ukraine. Think about what that means in combination with Biden talking about his sole and absolute authority.​

...​
In May 2017, Congress called for President Trump’s authority over nuke strikes to be curtailed. Far-left Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) put in a bill in January to limit Trump’s use of nuclear weapons. In August, The Washington Post published an article asking if Congress can stop Trump from setting off nukes. By December, the Post was publishing articles saying no one could stop him. In October, Pelosi was urging Congress to take the President’s authority using nukes.​
Democrats are behind the fake news, but Sen. Corker was one of the anti-Trump Republicans behind it. There are a few others.​
In October 2017, Hillary Clinton warned that Trump might start a nuclear war.​

You might remember in November 2017, CBS News gave airtime to a general presenting hypothetical situations to drum up fear.​

Air Force Gen. John Hyten, commander of the U.S. Strategic Command (STRATCOM), told an audience at the Halifax International Security Forum in Halifax, Nova Scotia, said that he has given a lot of thought to what he would say if Mr. Trump ordered a strike he considered unlawful.​

Read the rest HERE

EIGH *Joe doesn’t even have sole authority to answer questions at a press conference.

Trump's bombings were killing so many non-combatants that he ordered their deaths to no longer be documented.
“Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.” -Obama

Biden's remarks were with respect to nuking North Korea. It is obvious he would consult with our allies before doing so. That's just common sense.

If there was an attack on the US, he would not have to consult with anyone.

Duh.

I hope this catches all the tards up to the context of the OP. Don't get your fucking news from Twitter, kids!

the concern is that Biden is not mentally competent but he still has the trigger.

And why did he feel the necessity to make these remarks out of the blue? That is the gist of the OP.

Change nothing except Trump making the same statement out of the blue and we KNOW that the MSM, Democrats, and leftoids on this and other boards would be losing it and demanding Trump be removed.

And why did he feel the necessity to make these remarks out of the blue?
Um...retard? The comments were not out of the blue. Read post 30, then read the link I provided.

The South Korean president is visiting this week. Did your propagandists fail to tell you?

Biden's comments were part of a joint press conference with the South Korean president and relate to the protection of South Korea from a nuclear attack by North Korea and how the US intends to deter that and what the US would do should such a thing come to pass.

And you have the gall to say Biden is the one who stupid as you pull your own shit out of your ass and fling it around! HOLY SHIT!

"out of the blue"

:spinner: :spinner: :spinner:

How are these idiots able to function in life? It's a good thing they don't have to remember to breathe.

Any bombing Trump did in Afghanistan had a purpose and it worked as it forced the Taliban to actually negotiate an agreement.

It is not the fault of Donald Trump that the incompetent clown Joe Biden, always wrong on foreign policy, screwed it all up including abandoning Bagram. and created a new mess including the killing of 13 Marines and abandoning thousands of Americans while leaving billions of dollars in military equipment behind.

Um...retard? The comments were not out of the blue. Read post 30, then read the link I provided.

The South Korean president is visiting this week. Did your propagandists fail to tell you?

Biden's comments were part of a joint press conference with the South Korean president and relate to the protection of South Korea from a nuclear attack by North Korea and how the US intends to deter that and what the US would do should such a thing come to pass.

And you have the gall to say Biden is the one who stupid as you pull your own shit out of your ass and fling it around! HOLY SHIT!

The remarks about nuclear usage were completely out of the blue. And provocative. Had Trump said the exact same thing you would have soiled yourself.

Biden is a dolt, a very dangerous one.

Any bombing Trump did in Afghanistan had a purpose and it worked as it forced the Taliban to actually negotiate an agreement.

It is not the fault of Donald Trump that the incompetent clown Joe Biden, always wrong on foreign policy, screwed it all up including abandoning Bagram. and created a new mess including the killing of 13 Marines and abandoning thousands of Americans while leaving billions of dollars in military equipment behind.
It's Okay When Trump Does It!

Trump cut and run from Afghanistan. He surrendered to the Taliban.

I warned you tards he would do this. Back in the day, he went on CNN to say we should cut and run from Iraq. Remember how much the Right scorned anyone who wanted us to cut and run from Iraq?

I warned you tards he was, and always will be, a New York limousine liberal Democrat.

The remarks about nuclear usage were completely out of the blue.
No, they were not.

Don't double down on your stupidity and ignorance, son. It doesn't work.

Try to catch up with what is going on in the world.

Forum List

Back