Biden scolds reporter who asks about his son's business

"You're damn right I violated the Emoluments Clause!" - Biden

Why is every right wing post based on made up shit?

I didn't know Biden's words from his own mouth were right wing!

Good to know!!!

Credible link, or admit the quote was a lie.

"If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money" -- Joe "Emoluments Cause" Biden

Good to know!!!

"If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money" -- Joe "Emoluments Cause" Biden

Yes, and? Continue with the context of that remark.

Good to know!!!

The guy got fired? That context?

Pointless to argue with someone who is paid by the post, but please tell us all about the magical Context Fairy sprinkled pixie dust on Biden's remarks

Good to know!!!

Pointless to argue with someone who is paid by the post, but please tell us all about the magical Context Fairy sprinkled pixie dust on Biden's remarks

Nope. You're the one using that to prove something. You find the context, or,you could just make some shit up as usual.

Good to know!!!

Nope. You're the one using that to prove something. You find the context, or,you could just make some shit up as usual.

Nope.

You fail again.

You request a link when one was already provided .

I TELL YOU if you want MORE of the interview, find it yourself.

Don't shuffle your 'wants' on anyone else.

Do your own homework.

Did you flunk google in Troll school?

Good to know!!!

Paid rube sez wha? What "context"?

Ka-ching!

Nope.

You fail again.

Do your own homework.

She's paid by the post, so it's a pointless exercise

Nope.

You fail again.

Do your own homework.

She's paid by the post, so it's a pointless exercise

I hope she makes more than a ruble per post.

Perhaps the man should be happy that anyone cares enough to ask any questions at all about his boy.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Good to know!!!

Executives in the United States Executive Branch are forbidden by Congressional law from accepting so much as a pen set from a foreign government.

Threatening a government with a billion dollar United States payout for extortion of a favor from that government worth millions of dollars to the Executive's family certainly qualifies somewhere in there as personal enrichment from a foreign government for a favor, and we're not talking small potatoes, but a king's ransom kind of payment.

I think Biden should be relieved of his pension, protection, and all benefits he took away from the vice presidential retirement, and have his American citizenship removed for using a public office for extortion of a foreign government. This incident makes America look like a rogue government, and I'm not one bit happy about this extortion of the Ukraine by a craven bully who used his clout as an Executive in the highest office in teh land to get benefits placed in one of his family's bank accounts. It's the most corrupt thing I've heard of since the Teapot Dome Scandal.

Forum List

Back