Biden Shows true American Strength and NATO Unity against Trump's ally Putin

Putin losing has nothing to do with Biden.
Wrong…If and when Putin pulls his troops from the Ukraine, it will be seen as a tremendous victory for the President. President Biden is the one who rallied NATO and orchestrated the sanctions crippling the Russian economy. He will deserve the accolades.

Last edited:
Wrong…If and when Putin pulls his troops from the Ukraine, it will be seen as a tremendous victory for the President. President Biden is the one who rallied NATO and orchestrated the sanctions crippling the Russian economy.
A victory would have been it never happening to begin with. No there will be no victory for any one. We all get to suffer.

Wrong…If and when Putin pulls his troops from the Ukraine, it will be seen as a tremendous victory for the President. President Biden is the one who rallied NATO and orchestrated the sanctions crippling the Russian economy.
Agreed.

Biden will look great, because he did great. Putin will look weak and pathetic becaus ehe faile dterribly, and Trump looks terrible uniting behind Putin.

WAAAAA !!!!

Your tears make me happy !!!

Trump lost.
Putin is loosing
Biden is winning.

The US is the strongest it has been in the 21st century
The U,S. is ranked 25th on the index of economic freedom. It used to be ranked 4th or 5th.

I don't see Biden doing fuck all. He keeps announcing to Putin that US troops won't go into Ukraine.

All Biden is going is flapping his pie hole.

1648323849823.png

Not what I heard approximately two minutes in...

It sounds like we're going to be sending troops into Ukraine.

*****SMILE*****

:)

After Biden Said, "Putin Cannot Remain in Power",
White House Spokesmen Walk Back Statement.

Commentary:
If Biden and the Progressive Maoist/DSA Dem Commie lunatics that run him remain in power there will be worldwide famines, starvation and devastating hunger wars. They've become a danger to humanity.
Each are willing to see millions dead due to starvation as a price they are willing to pay. While sanity becomes a luxury on the Left.
Yesterday, W.H. spokesmen were forced to make corrections after Joey Xi suggested US troops would be sent into Ukraine and had already been there in speech slip up to paratroopers in Poland. Today another gaffe.
You have to wonder what his handlers and speech writers are doing and are up too? Either they cannot control Joey Xi, or they are screwing up badly.

Last edited:
Yep.

Russia was supposed to steamroll Ukraine in a few days. Instead, the free world backed the brave Ukrainians and turned it into a disaster for Putin (R-Moscow).

And who led the free world? The USA, of course. Back from four years of hiding like a petulant child.

Yep.

Russia was supposed to steamroll Ukraine in a few days. Instead, the free world backed the brave Ukrainians and turned it into a disaster for Putin (R-Moscow).

And who led the free world? The USA, of course. Back from four years of hiding like a petulant child.
The free world is rapidly becoming a thing of the past and this conflict will inflict more damage to it. This is globalism at its finest.

The free world is rapidly becoming a thing of the past and this conflict will inflict more damage to it. This is globalism at its finest.
The immediate response with a funny by Mac the Hack only gives what I said more credibility. Thanks, stupid.

Yep.

Biden didn't lead jack shit. He has been dragged the whole way into sending Ukraine any arms or supporting sanctions.

you now know what he looks like in real life I see after I showed you his recent pic of himself Orangecat :auiqs.jpg:
I didn't see that picture. Still, I'm sure his moniker refers to his job as a fluffer at a sperm bank. No one who works with real money is that stupid.

Yep.

Biden couldn't even be bothered to ferry the aircraft Poland donated from Germany to where they are needed.

He hasn't 'led' shit.

Forum List

Back