Biden spending $50 million per year to store border wall material ready to install.

GOP is running the country to the ground. The house has done nothing except lose whistleblowers, make innuendos and protect the guy who caused it all. They haven't even delivered their anti inflation bill yet.

The country is fed up with Republicans.
Dims are running the country, shit for brains.

GOP is running the country to the ground. The house has done nothing except lose whistleblowers, make innuendos and protect the guy who caused it all. They haven't even delivered their anti inflation bill yet.

InternetTroll-M.jpg

So the articles state that in places with strategically placed border walls, illegal immigration drops in those areas.

Good to see. That why me and even most Democrats have historically supported walls placed in strategically placed areas.

Now back to how effective building a wall across our entire border would be. Probably not very effective and certainly much more expensive then the alternatives.
Nobody ever said we were putting a border wall on the entire border, so your post is stupid.

He leads the Republican party by the shorthairs. His lies ultimately lead to sedition, he stole documents, he attacks all our institutions. Trump and his Trump humpers are dragging this country down.

Biden can't stop it. He can't control Trump.

If they didn't say why, your poll is as useless as tits on a boar hog. (As my grandpa used to say).
Once again, bleating ORANGE MAN BAD has nothing to do with the topic.

If the GOP has done nothing, how are they running the country to the ground, Simp? :cuckoo:

No it doesn't, moron. They broadcast the evidence 24 hours a day on cable news. Biden is going to prison.
Who, Trump's lackeys on Fox or his asseaters Beavis & Butthead aka Travis & Sexton?

Last week they were whining about The View. Grown men whining about The View. :auiqs.jpg:

Who, Trump's lackeys on Fox or his asseaters Beavis & Butthead aka Travis & Sexton?

Last week they were whining about The View. Grown men whining about The View. :auiqs.jpg:
Seek help soon. :itsok:

You must be another listener who enjoys hearing two retards whining about The View & other horseshit for 3 hours straight. You fit right in with those other two of Trump's jockstrap carriers.

You must be another listener who enjoys hearing two retards whining about The View & other horseshit for 3 hours straight. You fit right in with those other two of Trump's jockstrap carriers.

That's not trolling. It's a reasonable question, albeit with an fairly obvious answer.

He stopped it because his voters don't want a wall all across the border, it won't be effective, and there are better ways to manage illegal immigration.
Really? I can see how he’s “ managing “ it Over 5,000,000 illegals in one year that we KNOW of

Really? I can see how he’s “ managing “ it Over 5,000,000 illegals in one year that we KNOW of
Yeah. He should push for Congress to do more but I guess he doesn't expect them to listen.

I don't believe your 5 million number is accurate.

You may want to verify.

They are trying to but Trump and his cadre of sycophants are undermining them every chance they get and America is tired of it. Thus the polling.
Unfortunately they still manage to get some of their insane agenda passed.

Forum List

Back